Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Starting a healthy eating fast food delivery place SRS. PLEASE READ AND COMMENT.

So i had this idea to start preparing healthy food and selling it. The food will have all the nutritional information counted up. Its basically for people who want to eat healthy but don't have the time to prepare food. Opinions? constructive criticism please

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good, if you we're in my city I would be a regular customer.
    Tho be aware that not a whole lot of people focus on eating healthy, most think that taste is more important than nutrients.

Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deebankonator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    Sounds good, if you we're in my city I would be a regular customer.
    Tho be aware that not a whole lot of people focus on eating healthy, most think that taste is more important than nutrients.
    Cheers man, and yeah that's what i'm a bit stumped about but there is 6 gyms in my high street alone within a 1 mile radius so surely if it tasted good enough and was the right price it could work?

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deebankonator View Post
    Cheers man, and yeah that's what i'm a bit stumped about but there is 6 gyms in my high street alone within a 1 mile radius so surely if it tasted good enough and was the right price it could work?
    Starting a business is always a risk... you will never know the outcome until you try it.
    I have personally started my own company named Amarok at age 17 ( more like a sub company to the family company ), at first it didn't work for chit and went into a financial deficit all the time but now it's hitting sky high.
    point of my story was that you shouldn't give up on it... try it for at least 6 months and see where it goes.

Starting a business is always a risk... you will never know the outcome until you try it.
    I have personally started my own company named Amarok at age 17 ( more like a sub company to the family company ), at first it didn't work for chit and went into a financial deficit all the time but now it's hitting sky high.
    point of my story was that you shouldn't give up on it... try it for at least 6 months and see where it goes.
    Well done on that bro! do you think I should start up at home or test it on a stall in town and see what people think?

AntonRep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a really good buissness idea you got there, as long as it doesnt cost to much!

Well done on that bro! do you think I should start up at home or test it on a stall in town and see what people think?
    Go with the stall, make sure you get a couple of tables and chairs or a bar where people can sit and eat.
    remember that marketing is very important when you're starting up, you can go outside the gyms and give flyers about the upcoming place.

what's your cooking experience? did you take any classes? are you a schooled chef?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to be an ass OP. But if you live in the U.S, and you think that you'll have success with this. You're very mistaken.

Do you have any idea what it takes to open up a business let alone a restaurant?

Labor Costs? Human Capital? Food Costs? Costs and Inputs?

nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My advice would be to build up hype and start marketing BEFORE you open, that way when you do you aren't paying running costs & having little to no business + trying to market

Source: Ran a streetwear clothing line for 2 years

nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkbeck14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Not to be an ass OP. But if you live in the U.S, and you think that you'll have success with this. You're very mistaken.

Do you have any idea what it takes to open up a business let alone a restaurant?

This. Starting a business is WAAAY harder than you think, let alone one that prepares and serves food. You gotta jump through a lot of hoops thur OP

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    So i had this idea to start preparing healthy food and selling it. The food will have all the nutritional information counted up. Its basically for people who want to eat healthy but don't have the time to prepare food. Opinions? constructive criticism please
    Sounds like an awesome idea bro.

TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bb.com has already started this.
    Tren Hard, Nap Hard.

BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100)
    A local nutrition shop where i live does that but he doesnt deliver ! There is small meal and bigger meal ( chicken breast with basmati and vegetavle / horse meat lasagna with fat free cheese / chicken and pasta ) bunch of stuff eat that a good 3-4 times a week nice idea

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As long as the food is cheap as fuk, good idea.

he never said he wants to open a restaurant, it's a poverty stall...
    Assuming that he wants to open his own business we can assume that he has the funds for it.
    I don't know about the USA but opening up a business in Serbia doesn't cost a whole lot.
    He doesn't need 3 workers to begin with, he can get help from family or he can find a pal to share the business.

took me only 20.000$ to open my business and it's hardcore industry... I highly doubt he will need more than 3000 bucks to begin with.

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe start out of your house/garage or something. Get really friggin good at cooking. Advertise. Save up your money. Eventually upgrade to a building, employees, etc.
    please bro not in the AM

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your business would do really good if it was next to or attached to a gym. Because the average person probably just wants fast food for the taste, like someone already mentioned.

Starting up would be really difficult, Because you can't yet hire employees because you would have no money to pay them. You would have to do virtually everything on your own. At the beginning if you don't draw in enough money there's a high chance you would lose money because you still have to pay for the building you're using and the food and equipment(ovens/stoves, fridges, freezers, the food, etc.)

That being said once it get's going it could become quite the money maker!

If it was in my city I would go there!

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't have enough $$ to open a restaurant. It won't do. Well because you are a new owner probably immature and don't know how to run business.
    26.5" waist of peace.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he never said he wants to open a restaurant, it's a poverty stall...
    Assuming that he wants to open his own business we can assume that he has the funds for it.
    I don't know about the USA but opening up a business in Serbia doesn't cost a whole lot.
    He doesn't need 3 workers to begin with, he can get help from family or he can find a pal to share the business.

took me only 20.000$ to open my business and it's hardcore industry... I highly doubt he will need more than 3000 bucks to begin with.
    Wait "only" 20,000$?

I'm still curious to see where the OP lives because this is ENTIRELY different in other countries vs. US.

Wait "only" 20,000$?

I'm still curious to see where the OP lives because this is ENTIRELY different in other countries vs. US.
    Yup, regular costs to open a panel producing company is about 40,000$... made some of the machines alone.
    Some countries support young industry in any form while some rape you before you even start.

Wish it was that easy in the U.S, I would have opened my restaurant by now. *sigh*

Wish it was that easy in the U.S, I would have opened my restaurant by now. *sigh*
    You're gonna make it one day.

You're gonna make it one day.
    Haha thanks man. Same to you.

ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you know , growing up .. I always wondered why there was no healthy eating FF places
    I even thought about making one when I grow up .. a large chain just Like McDonald's but only more healthy
    GL OP , you're gonna make it (srs)
    "If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"

Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

REP Back brahs ;)