ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

E Z Eric's Inifinite Labs Dagger HP Log

Hey what's up everybody!

I have received my tub of Dagger HP (Thank you Infinite Labs) and I'm setting up this Log to share the next 30 days (Starting Monday 11/11/13), of my workouts, personal thoughts, and experience with Dagger HP.

Please stay tuned, and enjoy my future posts, and please feel free to post any advice, compliments, questions, criticism, or anything you would like, I'm a "Big Boy" and I take a little criticizing, so do be shy! I look forward to hearing from everyone.

See you Monday!

Thanks Eric

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Hey what's up everybody!

I have received my tub of Dagger HP (Thank you Infinite Labs) and I'm setting up this Log to share the next 30 days (Starting Monday 11/11/13), of my workouts, personal thoughts, and experience with Dagger HP.

Please stay tuned, and enjoy my future posts, and please feel free to post any advice, compliments, questions, criticism, or anything you would like, I'm a "Big Boy" and I take a little criticizing, so do be shy! I look forward to hearing from everyone.

See you Monday!

Thanks Eric
    Hope you like Dagger HP!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eric's Day 1 of Infinite Labs DAGGER HP Log! Monday 11/11

Hey Everybody, Happy Monday!
    And Thank You, to any and all Veterans Today for your service to this Country, you are the reason this is called "The Land of The Free!"

So, this is Day 1 of my Dagger HP Log (Thank you Infinite Labs, and it's Reps for the opportunity to do this!) I hope you will enjoy reading these post, as much as I will enjoy writing them, lets get started!

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 9/10
    Energy - 9/10
    Stamina - 9/10
    Overall Performance - 10/10

Mixing = Dagger HP mixed up great, kind of a dull Orange Color close to orange juice. Did not notice any sediment or gritty texture which was cool, so a very good job on that!
    Taste = I thought the taste was very good, again like orange juice. Very pleasant and easy to drink. A+ for Taste!
    Focus = I only scored a 9/10 on this, but it may have just been me this morning, so stay tuned this may change!
    Stamina = Again only a 9/10, which really isn't bad, but like I said on Focus that may have been me, and Monday Morning! LOL
    Energy = Actually wasn't that bad, I really felt good while working out, and it lasted through out, NO CRASH.
    Overall = For the first day I'm very pleased. No upset stomach, no jitters, no crash, very solid performance from this Dagger HP!

Monday Workout = CHEST & BACK (Ya, Get Some!)

Tri-Set #1
    Dumbbell Press @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Dumbbell Fly @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Tri-Set #2
    Chest Press @ 100lbs/12 Reps, 110lbs/12 Reps, 120lbs/12 Reps, 130lbs/12 Reps
    One Arm Cable Crossover @ 40lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Incline Dumbbell Fly @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Tri-Set #3
    Pull Ups @ Body Weight = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 80lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Seated Rows @ 150lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Tri-Set #4
    Cable Pull Downs @ 90lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps
    T Bar Row @ 120lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dumbbell Fly @ 45lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps (Dumbbell Fly were substituted for Stiff Arm Cable Cross Over, since I can only do one arm at a time on my machine!)

Not a Bad Monday, and I was impressed with Infinite Labs Dagger HP very much. I really like the taste of the Orange Flavor, and it performed very well in my opinion which says a lot. I have tried A LOT of pre workouts and so far Infinite Labs is performing at the TOP!
    I know it's only the first day, but I highly recommend Dagger HP, and Juggernaut HP if your looking for a pre workout that stays with you, without a crash!

Stay tuned for more workouts and more Dagger HP, Thanks for reading, now GO LIFT!

Later

mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcdivitt717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome workout man. Those triple sets sound rough! Keep it up

Tuesday Day 2 Dagger HP Log (LEG DAY!!)

Hey Everybody,
    It's Tuesday and you guessed it, LEG DAY!!!
    Gotta love leg day right! I mean that's the dreaded workout of them all, but we still want those "Tree Trunks", we just don't want to work THAT hard to get them, am I right? Squats Suck, Leg Presses Suck, Lunges Suck, basically anything that has to do with getting our legs big Sucks! But ya gotta do it!

(Complementary Scale)
    Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 9.5/10
    Energy - 9/10
    Stamina - 9/10

I have to say, I really like the way Dagger HP mixes, no graininess, no floaties, just plain smooth and very drinkable!
    I love Orange so the taste is awesome, Infinite Labs did an excellent job with taste.
    My Focus was a little better today, so I think it's just me and not the Dagger HP.
    Energy and Stamina I think are just me lately also.

My Leg Workout! OUCH!!

Tri-Set #1
    Leg Press @ 340lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps ( I don't have a Squat Rack yet, so when I'm supposed to do Squats I sub leg presses, cuz I have one of those )
    Leg Press @ 340lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps ( I would do 1 Set of 15, then rest for a short break a do another set of 15, the do the Extensions, then repeat )
    Leg Extensions @ 110lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #2
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift @ 180lbs = 1 Set of 15 Reps, @ 160lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps ( I dropped the weight to 160lbs, because I started feeling a pain on the inside of my left leg that ran from about mid thigh to mid calf ) ???
    Hamstring Curls @ 50lbs per leg = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Step Ups to Bench @ Body Weight = 3 Sets of 3 Mins.

Not a bad workout, I don't know what the pain was but it wasn't terrible so just took it easy. Looking forward to my Arm Day tomorrow, tune in for that.

I've been out of Protein and Creatine for going on 3 weeks now, I don't know if that's the cause of my lack of Focus, Energy and Stamina but I'm starting to think it is. Thanks for checking in, now GO LIFT!

Later

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How's the leg pain man?

What you wrote in the last paragraph of your last post. Sounds like you could use a couple of rest days. With the rest you might feel better in those areas when you comeback.

For Wednesday & Thursday 11/13, 11/14 Days 3 and 4!

Hey Everybody!
    Sorry I haven't checked in but I have had a few of "Those Days" at work! But I'm back, and letting you know what's been going on!

Here's the Famous Scale again.

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 9.5/10
    Energy - 9.5/10
    Stamina - 9.5/10

I went up a half a point on Energy and Stamina because I have felt an increase in these the last couple of days, and do believe it's the Dagger HP that's getting me through!

Wednesday ARMS DAY

Tri-Set #1
    Preacher Curls @ 70lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Forehead Curls @ 70lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Hammer Curls @ 35lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps, @ 40lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #2
    3 Way Skull Crusher @ 50lbs = 3 X 3 Sets of 20 Reps (To Nose) 3/20 Reps (To Forehead) 3/20 Reps (Overhead)
    Close Grip Preacher Curls @ 50lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps
    Straight Bar Push Down @ 50lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps

Got an awesome arm pump, and love that Dagger HP helped me push through that Arm Day. Had a little stomach issue, not sure if it's the Dagger though, cuz I have been using it for a few days and don't know why it would suddenly start to cause stomach problems. Could just be the food!

Thursday SHOULDERS & ABS

Arnold Press @ 35lbs = 2 Sets of 20 Reps, @ 40lbs = Sets of 20 Reps
    Tri-Set
    Dumbbell Military Press @ 35lbs = 3 Sets of 20 Reps, @ 40lbs = 1 Set of 20 Reps
    Lateral Raises @ 30lbs = 4 Sets of 20 Reps
    Full Frontals @ 30lbs = 4 Sets of 20 Reps
    Barbell Shrugs @ 160lbs = 1 Set of 20 Reps (with a 4 Count hold at the top)
    Ab Wheel = 100 Reps

Overall a good couple of days, got completely through both workouts and still loving Dagger! The taste is very cool, I love Orange! Finally ordered some more Protein (Money has been tight lately!) and that should be in the next few days, very cool! Feeling great, and looking forward to the weekend and another,
    Muscle Pharm 1000 Rep Workout! Who wants to join me? LOL

Well it's late, and I have to workout then head out to work 2 hr drive away in the San Francisco area.

I hope everyone has a good night, and a good day tomorrow! As always thanks for reading, please comment on anything you like and now, GO LIFT SOMETHING!!!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Everybody!
    Sorry I haven't checked in but I have had a few of "Those Days" at work! But I'm back, and letting you know what's been going on!

Here's the Famous Scale again.

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 9.5/10
    Energy - 9.5/10
    Stamina - 9.5/10

I went up a half a point on Energy and Stamina because I have felt an increase in these the last couple of days, and do believe it's the Dagger HP that's getting me through!

Wednesday ARMS DAY

Tri-Set #1
    Preacher Curls @ 70lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Forehead Curls @ 70lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Hammer Curls @ 35lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps, @ 40lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #2
    3 Way Skull Crusher @ 50lbs = 3 X 3 Sets of 20 Reps (To Nose) 3/20 Reps (To Forehead) 3/20 Reps (Overhead)
    Close Grip Preacher Curls @ 50lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps
    Straight Bar Push Down @ 50lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps

Got an awesome arm pump, and love that Dagger HP helped me push through that Arm Day. Had a little stomach issue, not sure if it's the Dagger though, cuz I have been using it for a few days and don't know why it would suddenly start to cause stomach problems. Could just be the food!

Thursday SHOULDERS & ABS

Arnold Press @ 35lbs = 2 Sets of 20 Reps, @ 40lbs = Sets of 20 Reps
    Tri-Set
    Dumbbell Military Press @ 35lbs = 3 Sets of 20 Reps, @ 40lbs = 1 Set of 20 Reps
    Full Frontals @ 30lbs = 4 Sets of 20 Reps
    Barbell Shrugs @ 160lbs = 1 Set of 20 Reps (with a 4 Count hold at the top)
    Ab Wheel = 100 Reps

Overall a good couple of days, got completely through both workouts and still loving Dagger! The taste is very cool, I love Orange! Finally ordered some more Protein (Money has been tight lately!) and that should be in the next few days, very cool! Feeling great, and looking forward to the weekend and another,
    Muscle Pharm 1000 Rep Workout! Who wants to join me? LOL

Well it's late, and I have to workout then head out to work 2 hr drive away in the San Francisco area.

I hope everyone has a good night, and a good day tomorrow! As always thanks for reading, please comment on anything you like and now, GO LIFT SOMETHING!!!!
    Nice work Eric!
    Workout Log:

Friday!!!! Damn! Ya gotta love Fridays! Fridays Is GUNS DAYS!

Friday (LOL) 11/15/13 Day 5 Infinite Labs Dagger HP Log!

It was a cold morning, but not the coldest, but cold just the same! I mean for California that is, you know not like the Arctic or something, it was well....... Cold!

Anyway, How's it going everybody Happy Friday, Love the Weekends!

Today was my incremental Arm Day, but first how about a little scale on the aspects of Dagger HP.

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 9.5/10
    Energy - 9.5/10
    Stamina - 9.5/10

This stuff wakes me up with the nice Orange flavor, and then slowly creeps up on me with some energy and I get up and hit the weights, I love it!

The Ultimate BICEPS & FOREARM Workout! Ya Buddy!

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls @ 30lbs for 20 Reps, 35lbs/15 Reps, 40lbs/12 Reps, 45lbs/10 Reps, 50lbs/8 Reps PUMPED!!!!
    Seated Machine Preacher Curls @ 60lbs for 12 Reps, 70lbs/10 Reps, 80lbs/8 Reps
    Seated Machine Overhead Curls @ 60lbs for 12 Reps, 70lbs/10 Reps, 80lbs/8 Reps
    Standing Rope Hammer Curls @ 80lbs for 12 Reps, 90lbs/90 Reps, 100lbs/8 Reps (Barely!) Also topped this off with a burn out set of 60lbs to failure, which was near 30 Reps! Wow that Hurt!

I gotta say I'm getting to be a big fan of Infinite Labs, so far I have not been disappointed with any products from them. I would like to try the rest of the line up, from what I've read in the reviews it's all pretty good stuff.

Thanks for reading guys, and please any suggestions or comments you have I would like to hear them, Okay!

Later

Monday 11/18 & Tuesday 11/19 Day 7 Dagger HP log!

Hey Everybody,
    I hope you all had a good weekend, mine was very relaxing. I usually do some kind of workout on Saturday's but this weekend I decided to just take it easy and relax, Aaawwww, it was nice!

So here is Tuesday and I lagged on Monday (Sorry) work was awful, and when I got home the Drama was off the charts! LOL However I did survive and am back today to continue onward!

Scale, because things do change from time to time!

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

10's across the board today and for yesterday, due to the fact that Dagger HP help me push through my Leg Day with flying colors and even upped my weights, and my energy and focus was spot on! Two awesome workouts!

Monday CHEST & BACK DAY

Tri-Set #1
    Dumbbell Press @ 45lbs ea = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Dumbbell Incline Press @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Dumbbell Flys @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps

Tri-Set #2
    Flat Bench (Chest Press) @ 120lbs = 1 Set of 12 Reps, @ 130lbs = 3 Sets of 12 Reps
    One Arm Cable Cross Over @ 40lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps (Each Arm)
    Incline Dumbbell Flys @ 45lbs = 4 Sets of 12 Reps

Tri-Set #3
    Pull Ups @ Body Weight = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 80lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Seated Row @ 130lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps, @ 160lbs = 2 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #4
    Cable Pull Downs @ 90lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    T Bar Rows @ 120lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Stiff One Arm Cross Overs @ 40lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps

Up a little weight on the Seated Rows, Dumbbell Pull Overs, & T Bar Rows so I was happy with that!

Tuesday LEG DAY

Tri-Set #1
    Squats (Leg Press) @ 360lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Leg Extensions @ 120lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Leg Press @ 360lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #2
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift @ 150lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps (Lowered my weight on this one, and felt no pain on my left leg as I did last week)
    Hamstring Curl @ 50lbs (Each Leg) = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Step Ups to Bench @ Body Weight = 3 Sets of 3 Minutes (Worked out to 70 Step Us during each 3 Min Set)

Again I was able to up my weights on a couple of these, and happy about that! I was able to come up on my Leg Press to 360lbs (Like I said, not sure how accurate this machine is, but it was tough for sure), and my Leg Extensions up by 10lbs.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Later

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome that you're loving the Dagger too!

Wednesday 11/20 Day Dagger HP Log!

Hey Everybody!

How's it going? It's a rainy day here in Modesto, and I really don't care for the rain! In fact, I really don't care for Winter at all, I prefer the Summer Sun and Heat!

Here's my scale again, and I'm leaving it at all 10's cuz Dagger HP is rock'n lately and I'm pushing myself harder everyday, with the weight increasing! Loving This!

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

Wednesday is ARMS DAY!
    The Workout

Tri-Set #1

Preacher Curls @ 75lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Forehead Curls @ 75lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Hammer Curls @ 40lbs ea = 4 Sets of 15 Reps

Tri-Set #2

3 Way Skull Crushers @ 60lbs = 3 Sets of 20 (to the Nose), 3 Sets of 20 (to the Forehead), 3 Sets of 20 (to Overhead)
    Close Grip Preacher Curls @ 60lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps
    Cable Pull Downs @ 60lbs = 3 Sets of 30 Reps

A Hell of a Pump today!

But I'm going to end this post quick, cuz my computer keeps crashing! :-(

Later

Thursday 11/21 (Day 10) Dagger HP Log

Hey Everybody!

How's your day going today, mine was pretty easy, my work van broke down on Highway 680 North this morning, luckily I was already pulling off the Highway. Wow, every bit of Power Steering fluid was on the ground! It took the tow truck 2 hours to get there in Rush Hour traffic!

But all that was after my workout and I was getting paid by the hour so, Oh Well!

Scaling out at all 10's again, cuz I'm loving Dagger HP! The taste, the non gritty texture, the little boost of energy! Awesome!
    Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

Today's Workout
    SHOULDERS & ABS

Arnold Press @ 40lbs ea = 4 Sets of 20 Reps

Tri-Set

Dumbbell Military Press @ 40lbs = 4 Sets of 20 Reps
    Full Frontal Raises @ 30lbs = 4 Sets of 20 Reps

Barbell Shrugs @ 160lbs = 2 Sets of 20 Reps (with a 2 count hold at the top)

Ab Roller/Wheel @ BW = 100 Reps

Felt great all the way through, but energy/focus faded at the end, cuz I was tired from my work shift changing. Not the fault of Dagger HP, it just happens. Monday I start the new phase of the MP Get Swole program, and I looking forward to it, it looks intense!

Alright, well take it easy, and GO LIFT something!

Later

Friday 11/22 (Day 11) Love My Dagger HP!

Hey Guys, What's Up!

Finally Friday! I knock out today and it's vacation for a week, Thanksgiving with the family, and some hardcore workouts, and some kick back time!

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

I'm keeping my scale at 10's, because I want you to know I have nothing negative to say about the Infinite Labs products that I have tried, and Dagger HP is no exception! I got through my workout today, with increasing my weight and I got "A Hell Of A Pump", you can't beat that!

Friday = Incremental ARM DAY

"The Ultimate Bicep & Forearm Workout" (Now I don't know about the "Ultimate" part, but it is a good short workout!)

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls = 30lbs ea/20 Reps, 35lbs ea/15 Reps, 40lbs ea/12 Reps, 45lbs ea/10 Reps, 50lbs ea/8 Reps
    Seated Machine Preacher Curls = 70lbs for 12 Reps, 80lbs for 10 Reps, 90lbs for 8 Reps
    Seated Machine Overhead Curls = 70lbs for 12 Reps, 80lbs for 10 Reps, 90lbs for 8 Reps
    Standing Rope Hammer Curls = 80lbs for 12 Reps, 90lbs for 10 Reps, 100lbs for 8 Reps (Then) Finisher = 60lbs for 3 Sets of 20 Reps

All pumped up and ready for work! LOL

Thanks for reading, and keep checking in please.

Later!

Monday 11/25 & Tuesday 11/26 Infinite Labs Dagger HP Log (Days 13 & 14)

Hey Everybody,

I missed posting yesterday, I have been under my car the last two days installing a posi-traction unit and new gears! Now I'm feeling like crap from laying on the cold concrete, but that doesn't stop ME!

Today I needed 2 Scoops to get me through, which is what it did. Thanks to Dagger HP, I survived to tell the story!

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

Scale remains at all tens, cuz Dagger HP has been going "Above & Beyond" for me!

Monday CHEST & BACK

Super-Set
    Wide Grip Pull Ups @ Body Weight = 5 Sets of 15 Reps
    Chest Press @ 120lbs = 1 Set of 15 Reps, @ 130lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Super-Set
    Reverse Grip Chin Ups @ Body Weight = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 40lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Tri-Set
    Chest Fly's @ 40lbs ea = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dips @ Body Weight = 4 Sets of 12 Reps
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 75lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps

ABS 300
    Weighted Crunches @ 50lbs = 2 Sets of 25 Reps, @ 25lbs = 2 Sets of 25 Reps
    AB Wheel Roll Outs @ Body Weight = 100
    Kneeling Cable Crunches @ 50lbs = 1 Set of 50 Reps, @ 70lbs = 1 Sets of 50 Reps

Tuesday ARMS DAY

Super-Set
    Curls @ 60lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dips @ Body Weight = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Super-Set
    Incline Dumbbell Curls @ 30lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps (8 reps, 5 count twist, then 4 more)
    Bench Dips @ Body Weight = 5 Sets of 30 Reps
    Super-Set
    Preacher Curls @ 60lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Tricep Push Downs @ 60lbs = 5 Sets of 20 Reps

Forearm Curls @ 25lbs = 3 Sets of 20 Reps

ABS 300
    Weighted Crunches @ 50lbs = 2 Sets of 25 Reps, @ 25lbs = 2 Sets of 25 Reps
    AB Wheel Roll Outs @ Body Weight = 100 Reps
    Kneeling Cable Crunches @ 70lbs = 4 Sets of 25 Reps

Thanks for checking in guys, but I'm still feeling like crap so, I'm going to say "Later"!

Wow!

No replies in 10 days, I'm bummed! :-(

Sick today, and for last several days my workouts have been lacking and today I just couldn't muster the energy even after taking Dagger! Wow!

Feel like I've been hit by a truck, and just done in! Will report back when I feel better!

Later guys!

Wow!

No replies in 10 days, I'm bummed! :-(

Sick today, and for last several days my workouts have been lacking and today I just couldn't muster the energy even after taking Dagger! Wow!

Feel like I've been hit by a truck, and just done in! Will report back when I feel better!

Later guys!
    Feel better man. Sounds like you can use the weekend off. I see you've been killing it though!

Hope your car will be ok too! Have a good weekend

Thursday 12/5 (Day 22) Dagger HP

Hey Everybody,
    Sorry it's been about a week since I posted any activity but I have been down for the count! This cold/flu has officially kicked my ass! Turns out it activated what the Dr. says is Cold Weather/Temperature Induced Asthma!??? Well that's what she says I have, all I know is I couldn't breathe, and needed help! So now after a full week or so and a Rescue Inhaler, plus another daily Inhaler, I almost back to normal! Wow!

I was going to start back with a workout this morning but it's 25 degrees here right now, and I workout in my garage! So I think I will wait for this afternoon!

I still have a cough, and I can feel a little congestion but I'm a lot better, so a workout will feel pretty good today, I think! Will check back and let you know!

Car is back on the road, and that Posi Rear End really gets loose during a burnout! But Man, What Fun!!!!

Later!

Hey Everybody,
    Sorry it's been about a week since I posted any activity but I have been down for the count! This cold/flu has officially kicked my ass! Turns out it activated what the Dr. says is Cold Weather/Temperature Induced Asthma!??? Well that's what she says I have, all I know is I couldn't breathe, and needed help! So now after a full week or so and a Rescue Inhaler, plus another daily Inhaler, I almost back to normal! Wow!

I was going to start back with a workout this morning but it's 25 degrees here right now, and I workout in my garage! So I think I will wait for this afternoon!

I still have a cough, and I can feel a little congestion but I'm a lot better, so a workout will feel pretty good today, I think! Will check back and let you know!

Car is back on the road, and that Posi Rear End really gets loose during a burnout! But Man, What Fun!!!!

Later!
    Good to see you back healthy again! Let us know how the workout goes, it might be tough for a few days but in no time you will be back to level.
    Workout Log:

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Everybody,

Later!
    Really great log Eric! And glad you are feeling better!

12/7 Saturday (Day 24) Dagger HP Log "Freezing Balls" in Modesto!

Hey Everybody,

Man it's cold! I used to work with young lady everyday, and when it got real cold she would say it's "Freezing Balls" out here, which always made me laugh to hear that come from her!

So I'm better, but not 100% and I can definitely tell! I still get very short of breathe when working out and I still have some congestion in my chest that's bugging the crap out of me! But I am back at it, trying hard to maintain the level of intensity that I try to bring to every workout! I'm getting there, slow but sure!

Been checking in and talking to some people on ******** about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge 2014, and seriously thinking about joining in!
    I would be looking to get into my best condition with lowering my Body Fat Percentage to 10% or Less! At least that's what I would really love to accomplish, and get myself looking like John Butz (the Beast)!

For these two logs just by coincidence I have been doing the Muscle Pharm "Get Swole" program, and loving it, I have seen some very nice gains, and continue to see them. Weird thing though, and tell me if this is just me or if you guys feel the same. When I look at myself in the mirror I'm like wow not bad, lats look good, chest and shoulders looking good, not bad! Then I have some one take some pics, and I look at them and I'm like WTF! Where is all that stuff I saw in the mirror??? Just Me??

Anyway, about IAJ 14, I've had really good progress with MP Get Swole that I thought for the challenge I would do the Muscle Pharm "Live Shredded" Program http://musclepharm.com/diet-plans/ And just adjust the food to what works for me, keeping it within macros as much as possible (don't want to be a "Soup Nazi" about it) and utilize the Infinite Labs supplements. Could turn out RIPPED, Right?

Well on with my workout story! As you may recall, it's been COLD! LOL
    Ball Freezing Frickn COLD!

I actually forgot to post for Wednesday, so we will start there, okay?

Wednesday = LEG DAY #1 (Program now has 2 Days of each Body Part Workouts)

Leg Press @ 260lbs = 12 Sets of 12 Reps
    Legs Extensions @ 80lbs = 10 Sets of 12 Reps
    Standing Hamstring Curls @ 50lbs ea = 10 Sets of 10 Reps
    Standing Calf Raises @ 260lbs = 3 Sets of 25 Reps (Now I did these on the Leg Press, as a test on the amount of weight due to my free weights being limited.) Do you think the Leg Press, is equal to Standing Calf Raises??
    Seated Calf Raise @ 180lbs = 3 Sets of 25 Reps (With 180lb Barbell across the knees, Ouch!)

Thursday = CHEST & BACK DAY #2
    Super Set #1
    Chest Press @ 120lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    T Bar Rows @ 125lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Super Set #2
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 45lbs ea = 2 Sets of 12 Reps
    Chest Row @ 120lbs = 2 Sets of 12 Reps
    Took a break here due to difficulty breathing then returned
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 75lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    One Arm Cable Cross Over @ 50lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps

Friday = ARMS DAY #2
    Some thing new here "The Arm Gauntlet", this where you perform each exercise one after the other with little or no break in between, then take a 2 minute break and start again until you have done five sets of these seven exercises! WOW!
    Tricep Push Down @ 60lbs = 3 Sets of 20 Reps
    Tricep Dumbbell Kick Back @ 30lbs ea = 3 Sets of 20 Reps
    Straight Bar Curl @ 65lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Preacher Curl @ 65lbs = 3 Sets of 15 Reps
    Skull Crushers @ 65lbs = 3 Sets of 20 Reps
    Bench Dips @ BW = 3 Sets of 30 Reps
    Incline Dumbbell Curls @ 30lbs ea = 3 Sets of 8 Reps/w a 5 Count Twist then 4 more Reps

Now I only accomplished 3 Sets of that round, again due to still being under the weather and not 100% with my breathing and it got to be dinner time (I was starving!) and very out of breath and wheezing way too much to continue.

So do me a favor guys, and let me know what you think about the IAJ 14, and how my workouts are going so far, please!

And honestly the Infinite Labs products are becoming my favorite brand, not only due to the quality, performance, taste and company rep, but also because of all the Juggernauts out there that I have met online, your all very nice and a pleasure to talk to, thanks.

Now, I have to post this before my system crashes again, since this is the second time I've typed this! :-(

Have a good day and go "LIFT SOMETHING"!!!!

Hey Everybody,

Man it's cold! I used to work with young lady everyday, and when it got real cold she would say it's "Freezing Balls" out here, which always made me laugh to hear that come from her!

Weird thing though, and tell me if this is just me or if you guys feel the same. When I look at myself in the mirror I'm like wow not bad, lats look good, chest and shoulders looking good, not bad! Then I have some one take some pics, and I look at them and I'm like WTF! Where is all that stuff I saw in the mirror??? Just Me??

Now, I have to post this before my system crashes again, since this is the second time I've typed this! :-(

Have a good day and go "LIFT SOMETHING"!!!!
    ask her if she prefers cold or sweaty balls lol jk jk.

-I am the same way about the mirror thing which I also find weird. Supposedly pics and vids are supposed to make you look bigger. I guess not the case with us though.

-best of luck if you do the challenge. I like your training style im a high repper too .

-next time you write a long post keep copying it this way if it crashes all you have to do is click paste and you wont lose anything.

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    ask her if she prefers cold or sweaty balls lol jk jk.

-I am the same way about the mirror thing which I also find weird. Supposedly pics and vids are supposed to make you look bigger. I guess not the case with us though.

-best of luck if you do the challenge. I like your training style im a high repper too .

-next time you write a long post keep copying it this way if it crashes all you have to do is click paste and you wont lose anything.
    Tlhanks Swuuu,
    That's exactly what I did the second time I started typing, every few lines I would copy and paste into a notepad file just in case! LOL
    I'm thinking for the Challenge I may combine the Muscle Pharm "Live Shredded" program with some Beach Body "Insanity", that may just be the combo to get me "Shredded"!

Tlhanks Swuuu,
    That's exactly what I did the second time I started typing, every few lines I would copy and paste into a notepad file just in case! LOL
    I'm thinking for the Challenge I may combine the Muscle Pharm "Live Shredded" program with some Beach Body "Insanity", that may just be the combo to get me "Shredded"!
    good thinking. Try Juggernaut HP if you havent already.

Just stick to whatever works for you man. I think people get a little carried away with all these programs.

12/8 Dagger HP Log (Day 25) It's all "Down Hill" from here!

What's guys!

Got too busy yesterday to post my workout, so I'm back today! Did ya miss me????

Okay, here we go!
    I'm actually feeling really good today, so hopefully the Cold/Flu Asthma is subsiding and staying that way! Got all the way through the workout and breathing pretty good, so that's awesome.

My Scale is still all tens, and that's because even when I was sick a scoop of Dagger HP, got me up to do something! Otherwise I would have just sat there feeling worse than being sick, I would have felt lazy!
    Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

Saturday's workout is LEG DAY #2

Squats @ 300lbs (on Leg Press) = 8 Sets of 8 Reps
    Leg Press @ 200lbs = 20 Reps, 220lbs = 20 Reps, 240lbs = 20 Reps, 260lbs = 20 Reps
    Leg Extension @ 80lbs = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Hamstring Curls @ 50lbs ea = 4 Sets of 15 Reps
    Calf Raises on Leg Press @ 200lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps
    Calf Raises on Leg Press @ 260lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps

Weighted Crunches @ 25lbs = 100 Reps

Went through the above with flying colors and feel great!

Alright guys, talk at ya tomorrow!

Later!

Thursday 12-12 Dagger HP Log (Day 29) One More Day!

Hey Everybody,

Sorry I was MIA these last couple of days, but work has had me under the gun, and some family issues, and the time of year, and....... Well, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, Right!

So, this post is going to cover Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today Thursday of this week, okay! I hate to see this log come to an end because it has been a lot of fun keeping everyone up to date. I do wish I would have received a lot more feed back or discussion, but then I know that like myself, everyday life does get overwhelming sometimes and you forget to touch base with everything. I tried to keep checking everyone's log too, but don't know how well I did, maybe okay!
    I did get a chance to see some of you guys working really hard and progressing a lot, which I think is pretty cool! I got chat with a guys like John Butz, Swuuu, Credz, and kconnell which I really enjoyed, Thanks Guys!

My "Rating Chart" Stays all 10's due to me finding an awesome line of supplements in Infinite Labs, and plan to continue to support them through my purchases and word of mouth to my friends and colleagues also some family members.
    Thanks to Infinite Labs, and their Reps here on BB.com for allowing me to do this thread and I hope I get the chance to log for them again in the future.

Mixing - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Focus - 10/10
    Energy - 10/10
    Stamina - 10/10

Sooo, Monday I didn't hit my workout due to the day just being too much with work and family, so I just moved Monday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Wednesday and so on, and so on!

Tuesday = CHEST & BACK (Pump it Up!)

Super Set #1
    Wide Grip Pull Ups @ BW = 5 Sets of 5 (Now I know that's not a lot, but in the past I have been using a "Pull Up Assist" thing, due do major forearm pain when do pull ups,
    but I'm trying to get away from using it and it's going to take time to get back to where I was before my forearms went South, which at that time I was doing 10 to 15 unassisted!)
    Chest Press @ 130lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps

Super Set #2
    Under Grip Chin Ups @ BW = 5 Sets of 12 Reps (For some reason I have no trouble doing Chin Ups, now I know those are a lot of Bicep though. Sure wish I could translate that into Pull Ups!)
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 45lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Tri Set #1
    Chest Fly's @ 45lbs ea = 5 Sets of 15 Reps
    Dips @ BW = 5 Sets of 12 Reps (Need to get me one of those belts, so I can add some weight to these!)
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 80lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps

Wednesday = ARMS DAY ("The Gun Show")

Super Set #1
    Straight Bar Curls @ 70lbs = 5 Sets of 15 Reps (I don't have a "Straight Bar" so I use my EZ Curl Bar!)
    Dips @ BW = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Super Set #2
    Incline Curls @ 40lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Bench Dips @ BW = 5 Sets of 30 Reps ("Burn Baby Burn")

Super Set #3
    Preacher Curls @ 70lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Tricep Push Downs @ 80lbs = 5 Sets of 20 Reps

Forearm Curls @ 35lbs ea = 3 Sets of 20 Reps (Ouch!) Some one told me the other day that, my upper arms are getting a lot bigger, but I need to work on my forearms, LOL!

Thursday (Today) = LEG DAY ("Bring It")

Squats (Leg Press) (No Straight Bar, remember!) @ 280lbs = 12 Sets of 12 Reps
    Leg Extension @ 90lbs = 10 Sets of 12 Reps (Ouch, BTW)
    Standing Hamstring Curls @ 60lbs ea = 10 Sets of 10 Reps (Ouch again, BTW)
    Calf Raise on the Leg Press @ 280lbs = 6 Sets of 25 Reps (I asked a few posts back what everyone thought about Calf Raises (Presses) on the Leg Press and if they thought it equals a barbell or Calf Raise
    Machine, but I got now response! :-( Bummer!)

And Sadly, this means tomorrow workout will finish my Dagger HP Log for Infinite Labs, and while I hope others enjoyed my ramblings, I KNOW I enjoyed posting them.

Thanks Everybody, See You Tomorrow!

E Z Eric's Infinite Labs Dagger HP Log, Final Day!

Hey Everybody,
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I was actually supposed to finish this log yesterday, but again "Everyday Life" got in the way of fun! LOL

So, I didn't get to do my final workout yesterday, instead I did it this morning with a final scoop of Dagger HP, and I think I may just have one more scoop left in there, and while that was a Sad Sight, I was please to see that it lasted long enough to do this log.
    I highly recommend Dagger HP, or Juggernaut HP, to everyone who asks and even to some who don't. Infinite Labs has won me over, and they are a very favorite supplement line for me! And again I want to take a little time to thank them and their reps for the opportunity to do this log, and anyone who took the time to read and or respond to it.
    It has been a pleasure to use Dagger HP for the last 30 days, and I would definitely use it again, and would not hesitate to do another log for any one of Infinite Labs products.

I have had many responses lately, and I don't know why. And if I didn't get involved enough in the other loggers posts, I would like to know, please. Also if there is any other type of feedback as far as my posts or the workouts I posted, please feel free to be honest.
    I'm a big boy and can take anything dished out to me! And if it does cause me to fall on the bathroom floor in the fetal position, with perhaps a bottle of Jack Daniels and some George Jones records, I will never tell!

Fina Scale/Rating of Dagger HP

MIXING = While overall Dagger does mix well, you do have to be sure to either shake or stir enough to allow it to dissolve, and while there still may be a small amount of residue on the bottom it is very, very little and there is no foaming, so as for mixing I give a;
    9.5 to 10 out of 10!

TASTE = I really enjoyed the Orange flavor of the Dagger HP tub I received, and found it very similar to regular Orange Juice, not too sweet and not too tart, just real nice! In fact I always used very cold water to mix mine and WOW! Delicious! Smooth and very tasty, you don't have to force it down at all!
    10 out of 10!

FOCUS = Dagger kept me on track for every workout, I found myself really concentrating on which muscle/muscles I was trying to activate and I loved that it brought that focus to the fore front of my sets. I didn't have to force myself to finish my workouts, I looked forward to it!
    10 out of 10!

ENERGY = Spot On! Always felt as though I had more than enough energy to push the weight, and even push myself to add more weight or reps, and enjoyed it! LOL Dagger HP added that little extra spark to make me want to push the envelope and see just what I could do, and it lasted the duration of the workout and beyond with no crash! No Crash, is very important to me since I workout everyday BEFORE going to WORK and if my supplements make me crash, man I dead in the water, and I can't have that!
    10 out of 10

STAMINA = Kinda goes "Hand in Hand" with Energy I think. But anyway, I loved the staying power of Dagger HP, not only did it last through the workout, but even after it kept me feeling awake and alert, and as I said before no Crash! Very Cool!
    10 out of 10

OVERALL PERFORMANCE = 10 out of 10, here too!

You may think I'm either buttering up Infinite Labs with all the praise, but in fact this is my very honest opinion and if I hadn't felt this positive I would have stated it during this log. This is a very solid performing product and if you try it I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it!

MY FINAL WORKOUT FOR THIS LOG!

CHEST & BACK #2
    Super Set #1
    Chest Press @ 130lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    T Bar Row @ 125lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Super Set #2
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 50lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Chest Row @ 130lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Super Set #3
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 80lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Cable Cross Over (One Arm) @ 50lbs ea = 5 Sets of 20 Reps

Weighted Sit Ups @ 25lbs = 100 Reps
    AB Wheel @ BW = 100 Reps
    Kneeling Cable Crunches @ 80lbs = 1 Set of 50 Reps, @ 70lbs = 1 Set of 50 Reps

A real nice workout to end this log, I actually have fun working out, as I know most of us do! Even with all the self torture we put ourselves through with the heavy weights the many reps, the crunches and the leg lifts, we actually have fun!

Thank you for following along with me during this log, and I hope you will follow me during my I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE, as I have decided to participate in that and look forward to posting in a new thread.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a Very Prosperous New Year, with LOTS OF GAINS! Now, Please GO LIFT SOMETHING!!

Later!

Hey Everybody,
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I was actually supposed to finish this log yesterday, but again "Everyday Life" got in the way of fun! LOL

So, I didn't get to do my final workout yesterday, instead I did it this morning with a final scoop of Dagger HP, and I think I may just have one more scoop left in there, and while that was a Sad Sight, I was please to see that it lasted long enough to do this log.
    I highly recommend Dagger HP, or Juggernaut HP, to everyone who asks and even to some who don't. Infinite Labs has won me over, and they are a very favorite supplement line for me! And again I want to take a little time to thank them and their reps for the opportunity to do this log, and anyone who took the time to read and or respond to it.
    It has been a pleasure to use Dagger HP for the last 30 days, and I would definitely use it again, and would not hesitate to do another log for any one of Infinite Labs products.

I have had many responses lately, and I don't know why. And if I didn't get involved enough in the other loggers posts, I would like to know, please. Also if there is any other type of feedback as far as my posts or the workouts I posted, please feel free to be honest.
    I'm a big boy and can take anything dished out to me! And if it does cause me to fall on the bathroom floor in the fetal position, with perhaps a bottle of Jack Daniels and some George Jones records, I will never tell!

Fina Scale/Rating of Dagger HP

MIXING = While overall Dagger does mix well, you do have to be sure to either shake or stir enough to allow it to dissolve, and while there still may be a small amount of residue on the bottom it is very, very little and there is no foaming, so as for mixing I give a;
    9.5 to 10 out of 10!

TASTE = I really enjoyed the Orange flavor of the Dagger HP tub I received, and found it very similar to regular Orange Juice, not too sweet and not too tart, just real nice! In fact I always used very cold water to mix mine and WOW! Delicious! Smooth and very tasty, you don't have to force it down at all!
    10 out of 10!

FOCUS = Dagger kept me on track for every workout, I found myself really concentrating on which muscle/muscles I was trying to activate and I loved that it brought that focus to the fore front of my sets. I didn't have to force myself to finish my workouts, I looked forward to it!
    10 out of 10!

ENERGY = Spot On! Always felt as though I had more than enough energy to push the weight, and even push myself to add more weight or reps, and enjoyed it! LOL Dagger HP added that little extra spark to make me want to push the envelope and see just what I could do, and it lasted the duration of the workout and beyond with no crash! No Crash, is very important to me since I workout everyday BEFORE going to WORK and if my supplements make me crash, man I dead in the water, and I can't have that!
    10 out of 10

STAMINA = Kinda goes "Hand in Hand" with Energy I think. But anyway, I loved the staying power of Dagger HP, not only did it last through the workout, but even after it kept me feeling awake and alert, and as I said before no Crash! Very Cool!
    10 out of 10

OVERALL PERFORMANCE = 10 out of 10, here too!

You may think I'm either buttering up Infinite Labs with all the praise, but in fact this is my very honest opinion and if I hadn't felt this positive I would have stated it during this log. This is a very solid performing product and if you try it I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it!

MY FINAL WORKOUT FOR THIS LOG!

CHEST & BACK #2
    Super Set #1
    Chest Press @ 130lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    T Bar Row @ 125lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Super Set #2
    Incline Dumbbell Press @ 50lbs ea = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Chest Row @ 130lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps

Super Set #3
    Dumbbell Pull Over @ 80lbs = 5 Sets of 12 Reps
    Cable Cross Over (One Arm) @ 50lbs ea = 5 Sets of 20 Reps

Weighted Sit Ups @ 25lbs = 100 Reps
    AB Wheel @ BW = 100 Reps
    Kneeling Cable Crunches @ 80lbs = 1 Set of 50 Reps, @ 70lbs = 1 Set of 50 Reps

A real nice workout to end this log, I actually have fun working out, as I know most of us do! Even with all the self torture we put ourselves through with the heavy weights the many reps, the crunches and the leg lifts, we actually have fun!

Thank you for following along with me during this log, and I hope you will follow me during my I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE, as I have decided to participate in that and look forward to posting in a new thread.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a Very Prosperous New Year, with LOTS OF GAINS! Now, Please GO LIFT SOMETHING!!

Later!
    Thanks for logging Man!
    Workout Log: