whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)

All Force Nutrition - Force Fitness choc protein review

David from All Force Nutrition - a relatively new supplement company out of Minnesota - hooked me up with a few samples of their protein product, Force Fitness. Wanted to share a few thoughts.

Taste was pretty solid for a chocolate flavored protein - smooth and consistent flavoring, proper amount of sweetness. Doesn't quite match up with OG Myofusion Chocolate or Giant Sports Delicious Protein, but it's comparable or better than many others I've tried (e.g. Phase 8, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard).

Mixability was great - no clumps, very smooth blend using a blender ball shaker.

Profile was solid - a good protein blend (whey, egg)...but a bit weird with the addition of the collagen protein. It supposedly helps with joint support - novel idea, nonetheless.

Overall, I was impressed by the new product. It's definitely a new protein on the market that's worth checking out.

I'll be trying out their pre-workout product - Pre Force - next week.