apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apierce1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Orange Triad + Greens initial thoughts

I don't know about you all, but I've been really pumped for the release of OT+greens. Orange Triad gets a lot of love, and I was pretty intrigued by the addition of a greens product. About a week ago I had to opportunity to buy it and I jumped and purchased 3 tubs. I'm not even sure it BB.com carries it yet, although I'm sure they will. Just to reiterate, I am NOT being supplied with product from Controlled Labs, this is a product I purchased.

Since OT is a multivitamin, I can't really review the effects after using it for 2 days, although I do intend to update after I finish my first tub and see if the powdered version possibly makes a difference or generally if I just feel different.

I do want to review the taste and mixability however, as thats an important aspect to a lot of people.

You're supposed to take one scoop, twice a day, for a total 30 day supply per tub. I believe its supposed to retail for right around 30 bucks (although I could be off) at most online stores. Thats slightly more than the original OT, but considering you also get the greens aspect, still a good deal imo.

Taste by itself, just mixed in water is a 5/10. Its not delicious on its own. It has an orangey hint, but you can definitely taste the greens. Its not amazing by any means, but its also not gag worthy. It also looks like a pretty vile brown/green color on its own, so it doesn't look amazing. On the other hand, I don't miss whatever weird dyes they would have to add to make it orange.

However, it is really nice to add to a protein shake. I haven't tried it with vanilla yet, but I had my first scoop today with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and it was great! 10/10. The chocolate flavor masked any greens taste and the OT just added an orange hint that worked well with the chocolate. I would say it was better tasting than the chocolate alone.

Its not as mixable as a high quality whey in my experience (think ProNom or something similar), but its not clumpy either. It was slightly grainy when I mixed with a spoon, but turned out very smooth when I mixed in a small blender with my morning shake today.

I still want to try it with a vanilla powder, as I think that would be pretty delicious.

EDIT: Tried it with ProNom Vanilla Cupcake batter, and it is indeed delicious. Makes a very nice creamsicle-esque flavor. I'm not sure if I like it better with vanilla or chocolate though, the chocolate kind of reminds me of those chocolate oranges that you could break apart and eat slice by slice.

All in all, its pretty great when mixed with a shake, and you could probably just swallow the powder on its own with a mouthful of water if you didn't have protein one day. So far, I recommend it!
    Last edited by apierce1992; 11-06-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the great review. in terms of taste, people should compare it with other liquid/powder multis or greens supplements, I have no doubt this is the best tasting relative to those. in protein it is delicious like you mentioned. vanilla takes the cake in terms of mixability with orange triad + greens
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You definitely need to get some vanilla whey to mix it in. I use either vanilla or cookies n cream flavored Cellucor cor-performance whey and it tastes like an orange creamsicle

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the honest review.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man I haven't drank greens straight up in a while.

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does this product still contain the joint support formulas?

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pythonix View Post
    Does this product still contain the joint support formulas?
    Yes.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great initial feedback/review.

I'm going to pick a couple tubs up. This was an awesome idea to incorporate the two into 1 product.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review! I drink it with my vanilla pronom and love it!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.