hfjalil5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d Advanced Formula review

Hello everyone. So I will be reviewing USPLabs' Jack3d Advanced Formula (Jack3d AF) along with a short response to how I reacted to it.

Taste 9/10-No harsh after taste, goes down smooth,no bubble-guts and tastes like bubblegum to me (FP flavor)

Mix-ability 8/10-Mixes pretty well however there are these tiny white pieces at the bottom and sometimes tiny dark particles. Not sure what it might be.

Focus 5/10-Being completely honest, Focus wasn't all that great especially since I had previously used Craze before switching to the AF.

Energy 7/10-Energy was there initially but didn't last throughout the workout.

Pumps NA-I don't take PW for pumps, nor do I care. That being said I really didn't pay attention to the pumps during/after my workout.

Before purchasing Jack3d AF I was on Craze and loved the clean lasting energy and focus. When I used the AF for the first time I took around 1 1/2 scoops. My reaction wasn't that great. About 10-15 mins after taking it I was sweating beyond what I normally sweat, heart rate was up from what it normally was and I felt out of breath after my sets. Never had this type of reaction with Craze, but I was optimistic and decided to experiment a little, so I cut back to 1 scoop.

This time my heart rate was beating normally (120-130 bpm) but I didn't feel focused or energized, so I decided to take a stim break for 2 weeks in case I had built up a tolerance from Craze; which btw I had previously cycled for 4 weeks before jumping back on. I used Craze for about 3 weeks after I finished my cycle and jumped on the AF. After the 2 weeks I took 1 full scoop and received a better response, but it didn't last throughout my workout. Focus was there for a little bit in the beginning but went away after about 30 mins into the workout. Not really sure why I am not getting that good of a response but I will continue to experiment with it until I finish the tub.

To wrap up, I am a little disappointed mainly with the focus of the product. I've read numerous reviews where other reviewers raved about the focus that they got from the AF.

Please feel free to share your responses/questions and reactions to Jack3d AF. Thank you for reading!