Bmooch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Advice

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I am looking to build up mass, and was looking for some supplement advice.
    I am currently taking Con-Cret creatine and N.O. Xplode pre workout, and IsoFlex protein afterwards. I am actually just finishing up my creatine and will be going to Crecore, which has high creatine hcl per serving. I am looking to see what else can I take to step up my workout and get bigger gains.

Plus I am also looking to get cut as well, but I am unsure if I should try and bulk up first then shred down, or shred then bulk, or do both. Any suggestions are well appreciated.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't bulk and cut at the same time. That's first and foremost. It's either one or the other. Also the biggest thing to aid in bulking is food! You need to figure out your macros and be in a caloric surplus in order to put on mass. Combine that with hard training and you should be on your way.

Also CreaCore is a solid choice. I did a log on it for MuscleTech and really liked it. You can add a multi and a fish oil if you want.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet will get you the most results you need to calculate how many calories you need in order to gain/lose start here reading the nutrition section first http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    Aim for 0.8-1g protein per LBM ( per day )

As for supplements here are some basics
    CreaCore is a solid creatine you can stick with that.

Whey - BioX Power Whey Complex (no fillers taurine/glycine)
    Creatine Monohydrate 5g daily ( Allmax, Universal, Bodybuilding Series )
    Multi-V ( Orange Triad, Animal Pak, Anavite )
    Fish oil ( Oximega, NOW Ultra Omega 3 )
    Preworkout ( c4, assault, White Flood, Universal Shock )
    Protein Bars ( BioX Performance Nutrition:Protein 32g Bars , VPX, Quest)
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    You can't bulk and cut at the same time. That's first and foremost. It's either one or the other. Also the biggest thing to aid in bulking is food! You need to figure out your macros and be in a caloric surplus in order to put on mass. Combine that with hard training and you should be on your way.

Also CreaCore is a solid choice. I did a log on it for MuscleTech and really liked it. You can add a multi and a fish oil if you want.
    I was almost postive I couldn't bulk and shred at the same time, that's one of the answers I was looking for. As far as calories I take in anywhere from 1600 to 1800 a day with approximately 1gram of protein per pound of my weight

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bmooch View Post
    I was almost postive I couldn't bulk and shred at the same time, that's one of the answers I was looking for. As far as calories I take in anywhere from 1600 to 1800 a day with approximately 1gram of protein per pound of my weight
    Hey I'm here to help brother as are many of the good people you will find on these forums. How did you come up with those calories? Did you determine your daily macros?

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Hey I'm here to help brother as are many of the good people you will find on these forums. How did you come up with those calories? Did you determine your daily macros?
    Yes I did, but I should probably consume about 2000 more for bulk, which I'll incorporate in my diet.

Originally Posted by Bmooch View Post
    Yes I did, but I should probably consume about 2000 more for bulk, which I'll incorporate in my diet.
    Okay so then there's nothing to it but to do it pal!

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet and nutrition, hard training and lots of rest should be your main focus point. Once those are solid and taken care of, then you can look into the basics of supplementation(creatine, multi, protein powder, fish oil). Here are some recommendations for you…..

Big Blend

Micronized Creatine

WODPak*Contains EFA’s!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you are on the right track with your calories and your supplement intake. Make sure your workout is on key also. All the supplements in the world won't help much without a good training routine.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak