kickofwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Rounded Shoulders

Helloooooo,
    I think I have rounded shoulders and really bad posture .. Do you know what exercises should I do to improve my posture and draw my shoulders back? I have also heard that there are some kind of belts which stretch your back and do not let your shoulders to go forward ( what do you think - will they have any result ? ) Anddddd if I gain some weight will the curve of my spine be less visible ? -----> photo

THANK YOUUUU
    Attached Images

TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kickofwall View Post
    Helloooooo,
    I think I have rounded shoulders and really bad posture .. Do you know what exercises should I do to improve my posture and draw my shoulders back? I have also heard that there are some kind of belts which stretch your back and do not let your shoulders to go forward ( what do you think - will they have any result ? ) Anddddd if I gain some weight will the curve of my spine be less visible ? -----> photo

THANK YOUUUU
    Not really sure how you could change u posture maybe go ask ur doctor what he would recommend

Good luck op
    "The only time you find success before work is in the dictionary"

Stats for 166lbs

start/current/goal

Bench 95/285/260

Squat 70/365/405

Deadlift 95/425/495

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your posture isn't that bad. No offense but I think you just lack mass. You're borderline skeleton. Eat more and lift consistently. It will look better once you put some size on.
    -Only one thing in existence has the power to tell you that you can't. That thing is the mind. For it is the mind that manifests our reality, and nothing else.

kickofwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kirksofcuz View Post
    Your posture isn't that bad. No offense but I think you just lack mass. You're borderline skeleton. Eat more and lift consistently. It will look better once you put some size on.
    Thanks man I have gained 3 kilos for 1 month now, so i think i am on the right way .. But do you know if i should train my back muscles more, since i am a beginner, so that i have a more proportional body ?