So i was in college today and the head of the business department ( yes i take business) takes me out of lesson and explains to me that they are "withdrawing" my place in college because the work i handed in was of poor quality and they told me about 2 weeks ago that i will be getting kicked out of college if i dont hand in the work and i've handed in the work and this happens.. they gave me a letter which says that ive been kicked out. But this was so random like no warning prior to the pervious incident and i though that i was in the clear.
So after that i didn't know what to do so i went to the only place i could The Gym ,had some half a$$ed leg workout and then walked home ,ninja'd my way into my room and slept for about and hour..
i dont know how to tell my parents, i have no idea what i'm going to do with my life as of now. The college has setup a careers appointment for me next week. What should do guis? Please respect the srs tag.
-OP is Sitting in lesson
- Op gets taken out of lesson
- Head of business tells me that i'm getting kicked out of college because my work was poor quality
- They me a letter to show my parents that this just went down
- Op doesn't know what to do , goes to the gym for a leg workout
- comes home and still hasn't told parents about whats happen
For your time
Edit: mum called me she knows and is coming home at 9pm. peppering my angus