dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

can lean mass make you look fat?

does lean mass make you look fat? or less ripped?

FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think so, but I had some moron working as a clerk at a store accuse me of being fat while I was 230 lbs at 8% BF. I was wearing baggy clothes.

creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dildofranks1 View Post
    Lean mass is what you strive for, muscle fall within that category. Fat makes you look fat and less ripped.

Lean Body Mass = Good
    Fat = Bad (when beyond a certain necessary %).

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subcutaneous fat and subcutaneous water retention will make you look less "ripped". That's the equivalent of putting on a jumper.
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're still high in BF% and you build muscle underneath that fat, it may make you look "larger" (I.e. Wider, your stomach sticks out more, ect.). But this is different than looking fat.
    Certified Fitness Trainer - NESTA

Kettlebell Instructor - Dig Performance Fitness

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This guy is just a troll. Always seems to ask on liners. Dumb name, dumb stats, dumb question and deep red. Go away.

dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    This guy is just a troll. Always seems to ask on liners. Dumb name, dumb stats, dumb question and deep red. Go away.
    Well you must real important in life because your not red, your just a .com geek. I asked an honest question, simply because I notice lighter guys are usually very cut and heavier dudes carry more bf%. I only ask questions that I need answers too. what is wrong with that? I am only in red by the way because people like you neg me for asking a question that you cannot answer.

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well you must real important in life because your not red, your just a .com geek. I asked an honest question, simply because I notice lighter guys are usually very cut and heavier dudes carry more bf%. I only ask questions that I need answers too. what is wrong with that? I am only in red by the way because people like you neg me for asking a question that you cannot answer.
    Well if you are not a troll you ask some silly questions, like this one. And like one you previously asked, something like can I weigh more without looking bigger. I mean come on.

Are you really 70 like your stats say? Are you really 5'11" and only 152?

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what is the point?

If you look fat - you're fat. Keep cutting. There are NO other options.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FlyingIllini View Post
    I don't think so, but I had some moron working as a clerk at a store accuse me of being fat while I was 230 lbs at 8% BF. I was wearing baggy clothes.
    Did you bitch slap him?
    I may be a loser, but I'm not a quitter!