Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Neckbeard logic.

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    No self-respecting woman isn't a feminist (or, if she isn't, she doesn't know enough about it). Would you not be a part of a movement that promoted men's rights from a position of legal and social nonentity, and continued to challenge the lingering sexism of such a history, if such a movement had been necessary? Or would you be "against" it because the opposite side that always had hegemony wanted you to feel like you should be ashamed about your gender having equality?
    Did I just read this? How badly does this girl want to be a respect philosopher in the room?

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    except..there is a rapid shift in social dynamics and your grandkids would tell u to fuk off and get busy on their phone instagramming or ********ing
    I feel sorry for you if that's how kids talk to their family members where you're from. Maybe you can turn the tides when you have kids instead of just giving up and giving in to the corrosion of society.

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    "The ability to be alone, to have isolation as your primary state of existence, will serve you in good stead in any situation in which you find yourself. The ability to live in Merged Permanence teaches you only how to function within the context of Another's neuroses, inadequacies and failings. It teaches you how to use your own neuroses, inadequacies and failings as both cudgel and petition. When the Merged Permanence ends, whether next week, next year, five years from now, ten years from now, you are left with completely useless life skills, emptiness, fear and emotional hunger."

- Dave Sim
    If dave sim said it, then i better listen to him! Now i know how the correct way to live my life thanks again bro!
    I am about that life Jerrel

Starting weight: 8.6 lbs

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "46. I have the privilege of being unaware of my male privilege."

No self-respecting woman isn't a feminist (or, if she isn't, she doesn't know enough about it). Would you not be a part of a movement that promoted men's rights from a position of legal and social nonentity, and continued to challenge the lingering sexism of such a history, if such a movement had been necessary? Or would you be "against" it because the opposite side that always had hegemony wanted you to feel like you should be ashamed about your gender having equality?

" I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of 'Women's Rights', with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and propriety. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection."

- Queen Victoria who was the Queen of England from 1837 to 1876

She was about as correct as it gets.

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watched the vid in the first post.

Misc Time Lord

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, arguing with Vexidi (even though he is a "male") is futile. He rarely posts outside of his all female chat thread that he is part of here on the misc. Hence his aggressive defense of anything that puts a woman in a bad light.

Stop replying to him.

gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like men, but they don't define my life in any significant way.
    I find this whole backlash interesting because it seems like it doesn't recognize that feminism is a reaction to a male world throughout history
    Sounds like men define a large part of your life.
    yucky yucky yucky yucky yucky all day

Registered User TheFourthPooper's Avatar
    TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If the message of these people is that you need to live for yourself and not anyone else, I agree. But if you join a group like that it sort of implies that you spend a good chunk of your day thinking about that stuff to the point where it is unhealthy. That is the message I am getting at least. Like they spend a lot of their day just playing mental games in their head about how terrible western society is and how everyone should GTOW. I think a lot of them live their lives with a lot of confirmation bias.

It is like feminists who spend all their time coming up with imaginary cases of patriarchy or post debunked statistics showing how women are systematically discriminated against. You can get carried away and eventually you just end up wasting too much time with mental gymnastics.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Guys, arguing with Vexidi (even though he is a "male") is futile. He rarely posts outside of his all female chat thread that he is part of here on the misc. Hence his aggressive defense of anything that puts a woman in a bad light.

Stop replying to him.
    Maybe some people actually enjoy debate and don't get their panties up their crack as easily as you.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on this sheeeit
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While the idea of doing what you want and disregarding society is legit I guarantee they are mostly neckbeard sadkunts
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Colonel in the hightower TremblingEagle's Avatar
    TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M1LD_S View Post
    If dave sim said it, then i better listen to him! Now i know how the correct way to live my life thanks again bro!
    that's a bizarre way to attack something, because I attributed the quote?
    How fuking retarded and lazy are you that you couldn't come up with even a half hearted decent rebuttal to the point? jesus

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    Oh it will get worse if we don't combat it. Personally I chose to combat it by assuming the role of a traditional husband. My lady is great and hates feminists. She looks at me like I can do anything. I think that goes much farther in the grand scheme of convincing women that we aren't worthless than swearing them off. A lot of dudes ARE worthless as a partner. They can't do sh!t around the house that all men used to do. Even her friends comment about how they wish their husbands could do all the stuff I do. Women like men who take charge and control a situation, they just have to be reminded of that because somewhere along the way they lost their path in all the burning bra smoke. And its not like I married some quaker christian chick either. She had a successful career in finance long before I informed her how it was gonna be in my house. She could have either taken it or left it and she took it.
    You're living in a dream world.

She's going to have the last laugh. Career in finance? C'mon.

She took it because she knows how this works and you apparently don't.

Dude you think you're the first one to try this "traditional husband" thing? She will get bored, nothing to do with you, that's just the way it goes.

In the old days if a woman divorced she was ruined, now there are only positives for her.

The sad fact here is that you have no standing legally or in society and no rights.

And she can get a lot of money to put you out to pasture, more is offered with every passing year.

One day after you "tell her how it is" she will say "I deserve better", friends and family will say "you go girl" and you will be living in a van.
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 11-06-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    You're living in a dream world.
    She's going to have the last laugh. Career in finance? C'mon.
    She took it because she knows how this works and you apparently don't.
    Dude you think you're the first one to try this "traditional husband" thing? She will get bored, nothing to do with you, that's just the way it goes.
    In the old days if a woman divorced she was ruined, now there are only positives for her.
    The sad fact here is that you have no standing legally or in society and no rights.
    And she can get a lot of money to put you out to pasture, more is offered with every passing year.
    One day after you "tell her how it is" she will say "I deserve better", friends and family will say "you go girl" and you will be living in a van.
    Tell you what man. If she takes me to the cleaners I'll be sure to come back here and concede to you bros that I was completely wrong and y'all can relish in your victory. I'm sure a lot of you would love to rub it in my face.

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TremblingEagle View Post
    that's a bizarre way to attack something, because I attributed the quote?
    How fuking retarded and lazy are you that you couldn't come up with even a half hearted decent rebuttal to the point? jesus
    What the point of even offering a rebuttal? What you posted has absolutely no meaning at all. It is one persons opinion and I disagree with it. Different people want to live their lives differently and I respect that. But anyone offering that solely their view is correct and projecting something as ignorant that every single relationship will fail leaving you and empty and useless is just stupid.
    I am about that life Jerrel

Starting weight: 8.6 lbs

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In after the mass amount of misc idiots who can't seem to understand the point of the website at all.

Misandry is shoved down our throats daily and you are okay with it.

Home Improvement? na, Last Man Standing where the men are incompetent morons.

Moms? Two women made out to be superior and one extremely dumb idiotic male.

Bones? Female plays the superior role.

Castle? Female plays the superior role while the male is a passive idiot.

The list goes on. Men are either portrayed as evil, spiteful, hateful, back stabbing and conniving OR as pussy whipped, retards, idiots, passive etc.

Women nowadays almost always play the superior role in shows, proving women are better.

When something tragic happens, they mention:

Women and Children. Almost never men.

How about the law? Who always has the upper-hand?

Women.

Men getting beat on by women, call cops, women win majority of the time.

Women hit men, men hit back, men in trouble.

Divorce? Women get the money.

Kids? Oh the woman with no job is better for the kid, but the man must pay half his paycheck to the woman.

The list is endless and goes on and on and on.

There is no equality.

Men are no longer equal to women, women are superior in society and the gap is ever growing and you guys are completely okay with it.
    So much this.

Still reaching aesthetics Kapetan's Avatar
    Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by V10Kyle View Post
    Watched the vid in the first post.
    Cliffs so I update OP?

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT lots of ugly virgins talking chit about women. Worry about yourselves and you'll be fine.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    Total: 1340 Raw @ 180lbs /w no wraps.
    I'msexyandIknowit

NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akupooks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chit sounds like male feminism

JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Waisech View Post
    Notice how I said a GOOD girl can add value? Unfortunately, majority of girls don't qualify. If you can't attract that minority, because you're not much quality yourself, then sure, you're better off avoiding relationships.
    Most people aren't picky and don't set standards. Instead they take the first sloot to show interest in them and wife her up, of course you'll be fed up with her by your 40's

And I really wouldn't be taking advice from 95% of people in anything. At certain point I've discovered that age doesn't mean much. Met plenty of guys in their 30's, 40's and 50's go full retard about in any topic. Whether it's finance, fitness or relationship advice. Take advice from people who've made it and live the way you want to live, listen to the 1%
    No such thing as a "Good" girl.

Girls are girls and they'll act in their selfish interests.

The society and external stimuli and religious views and hypergamous instincts are the ones that are actually the force behind the girl.

There needs to be a huge shift and uprising in male power, male leadership

edit: LISTEN TO SUIT.

The guy works hard trying to find truth in whatever he does.

Society has devolved into lies and you tell me how the stronger, smarter, taller, and more importantly more just gender REPEATEDLY throughout history has sunk so low.

By handing over the power and masculine authority that's rightfully theirs to emotional creatures who are petty and decided to destroy them. This DESPITE THE FACT THAT PATRIARCHY HAS SUSTAINED PRODUCTIVE CIVILIZATION FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

But its not just man vs woman. Women are victims of sh!t ideologies as well and are deceived all the time and end up broken scattered and mistrusting of men.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    " I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of 'Women's Rights', with all its attendant horrors, on which her poor feeble sex is bent, forgetting every sense of womanly feelings and propriety. Feminists ought to get a good whipping. Were woman to 'unsex' themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection."

- Queen Victoria who was the Queen of England from 1837 to 1876

She was about as correct as it gets.
    Ah, now where did the concept of "Victorian" values come from? Of course Queen Victoria is going to have these views. You're picking and choosing certain aspects of the past that you're idealizing.

Also you didn't even get the dates right from the sloppy site you copy and pasted this from. Queen Victoria reigned until 1901. Doesn't seem like you know anything about her to cite her as an authority.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    except..there is a rapid shift in social dynamics and your grandkids would tell u to fuk off and get busy on their phone instagramming or ********ing
    this, life is goin to hell..... I've just been so sickened by women it's insane how far i've come.. i was the nicest guy ever... then I became annoyed and bitter after being burned, but I still wished a nice girl would make sense for me... now I just no longer care, I still don't have the desire to be a "player" but i won't be in a relationship again. It now serves me no purpose. I'm indifferent in my feelings, women simply are not worthy of my bitter frustration, they just don't even matter because they are so insignificant in the real world. they're no more than a commodity, a purchasable item
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    While the idea of doing what you want and disregarding society is legit I guarantee they are mostly neckbeard sadkunts
    Increasingly many men are "neckbeard sadkunts" because majority of the women recycle the few alpha men. In essence you are saying that you guarantee that they are the typical modern men.

Registered User sweetscienceguy's Avatar
    sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000) sweetscienceguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    This is the very reason I'm skepticalhippo about that whole movement. It's inherently reactive. Instead of men discussing what manhood means or what it involves, most of the energy on those sites is spent venting...and it's exactly like feminism when it first started up, just anti-everything.

The venting in itself is a valid thing but it seems stuck on a loop; I'd rather move forward.
    artofmanliness is where it's at

Ah, now where did the concept of "Victorian" values come from? Of course Queen Victoria is going to have these views. You're picking and choosing certain aspects of the past that you're idealizing.

Also you didn't even get the dates right from the sloppy site you copy and pasted this from. Queen Victoria reigned until 1901. Doesn't seem like you know anything about her to cite her as an authority.

All I need to know is what she said and that she said it you simpleton.

I don't care what her actual time of reign was.

Stay mad and keep talking about points in the post that don't matter in order to deflect.

Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buck2814 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool thread bro

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I need to know is what she said and that she said it you simpleton.

I don't care what her actual time of reign was.

Stay mad and keep talking about points in the post that don't matter in order to deflect.
    Citing Queen Victoria's views on feminism is:

1. Incredibly strange, showing that you're not interested or able to entertain a complex situation.

2. Kind of like using quotes from monarchs to denigrate democracy.

You're basically playing the find ~quotes online from famous people and pass them off as authoritative opinions on subjects I know nothing about~ game. Nice.

The sad thing about the MGTOW movement is precisely what you're displaying here: you need someone to hate to catalyze your own development (and then, as other posters have said, you tend to stagnate). What good can come of that if you're driven by fear and mistrust about half the population? The inflated sense of worry and urgency about the small amount of legal agency women have earned here is disturbingly blind to the many privileges that men continue to have. But then the misc has never been very good with cultural concepts. I'm not shaming individuals here, because the issue is bigger than all of us, but the whole point is that you become conscious of them-- hell, it could make you feel better about the whole situation if you want to take it that way. Nothing you did in life earned you those privileges, but, if you're going to be sexist anyways, you might as well enjoy them. Many already do whether they recognize it or not-- they relish the power that the established gender roles give them-- although they still want to play the victim card whenever possible. And, honestly, men unnecessarily playing the victim card seems like kind of a new and abhorrent side effect of cultural liberalism (although playing the victim card unnecessarily is frustrating regardless of gender). I suppose it is your right to feel like that, but that doesn't justify expressions that border on/express outright hate.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my only question is...what do these guys do about sex?

Spent a good few hours on the forum. Some of them dont even bother trying, but the vast majority are still banging chicks on the regular, they just dont commit to them in any way. Some are banging whores, some hunt on dating sites, others are straight up hitting on bitches anywhere.

So from what I can tell, they are phucking and chucking hahahah

Some funny chit on there