WeaponX32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good fat burner or energizer

I have been out of the gym since late 08 and I'm starting to work out again. When I stopped the best fat burners I was using were Betastax and Hydroxycut Hardcore. I had plenty of time to schedule the doses and was never jittery because by the time it would start burning I'd be at the gym.

My current situation is the fact that I now work 9am to 9pm and try to be in bed by 12. What can I take to get an energy boost and experience some fat burn but that it won't be too much to affect my sleep since ill be working out at about 10pm.

Since I've been out of the game for almost 6 years and the stuff I used to take is mostly discontinued what would you guys advise?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey bud, As you know diet and exercise are the best.

But you have experience with burners so im guessing you know all the crap.

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite actually just won the burner of the year on bodybuilding.com and is in the top 5 supplements on bodybuilding.com.
    You can't go wrong with it.

It's also buy 1 get 1 free
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your looking for a solid fat burning formula, check out Ripped Juice EX2. Clean long lasting energy, mood enhancement and fat burning to top it off. Just keep in mind that without a solid diet and nutrition plan, your results with a fat burner will be little.
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

The thing with Hydroxycut is I took it about an hour before working out and the results were great but back then I had a better schedule. Now I leave work at 9 and I'd be at the gym by 10 and bed by 12. I'm sure it'll mess with my sleep if I take it too late or ill be hyper/sweating at work if I try to take it too early and can't burn it off on time.

Would a preworkout mix like NoXplode or Nano Vapor be a better solution? I'm just looking for a good kick in the ass after a 12hour shift but something I'd be able to burn off by the time I'm done. Sometimes with Hydroxycut id still be hyper after going for about 2 hours.

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WeaponX32 View Post
    The thing with Hydroxycut is I took it about an hour before working out and the results were great but back then I had a better schedule. Now I leave work at 9 and I'd be at the gym by 10 and bed by 12. I'm sure it'll mess with my sleep if I take it too late or ill be hyper/sweating at work if I try to take it too early and can't burn it off on time.

Would a preworkout mix like NoXplode or Nano Vapor be a better solution? I'm just looking for a good kick in the ass after a 12hour shift but something I'd be able to burn off by the time I'm done. Sometimes with Hydroxycut id still be hyper after going for about 2 hours.
    Any "fat-burner" and most pre workouts will effect your sleep if taken hours before bud ;/
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want to take a fat burner at 10 pm?

Check out level II take it like it recommends and not at 10pm you will still have energy for your workout and fall asleep no problem
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    You want to take a fat burner at 10 pm?

Check out level II take it like it recommends and not at 10pm you will still have energy for your workout and fall asleep no problem
    Yeah I don't mind taking something earlier that'll work itself up by 10pm. That's the thing, ill be working out at 10pm. Doesn't necessarily mean I gotta take it right there. Just something I can't burn off by the time I'm done working out.

Yeah I don't mind taking something earlier that'll work itself up by 10pm. That's the thing, ill be working out at 10pm. Doesn't necessarily mean I gotta take it right there. Just something I can't burn off by the time I'm done working out.
    HHe is suggested to be dosed earlier in the day.
    It should have lasting energy.

There is a reason it is, and will continue to be a best seller on here.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I'm in contest prep I take AAEFX Lean Fix. I take it around 5pm workout at 6pm and I'm in bad by 10pm. It doesn't effect my sleep at all with this schedule. Good luck
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ec stack + fish oil + green coffee extract + green tea extract + forskolin.

Will run you cheaper and work better than any fat burner

Originally Posted by Bechsgaard View Post
    Ec stack + fish oil + green coffee extract + green tea extract + forskolin.

Will run you cheaper and work better than any fat burner
    That would not be cheaper.
    Although some would argue it may work better.
    it will come down to diet/exercise.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're looking for a non-stim fat burner, you could look into taking raspberry ketones, TTA (if you can find it), or green coffee bean. I have not tried the latter though, so can't really comment on efficacy though.
    Back in action.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a solid diet + cardio + weight training= No need for a fat burner.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been out of the gym since late 08 and I'm starting to work out again. When I stopped the best fat burners I was using were Betastax and Hydroxycut Hardcore. I had plenty of time to schedule the doses and was never jittery because by the time it would start burning I'd be at the gym.

My current situation is the fact that I now work 9am to 9pm and try to be in bed by 12. What can I take to get an energy boost and experience some fat burn but that it won't be too much to affect my sleep since ill be working out at about 10pm.

Since I've been out of the game for almost 6 years and the stuff I used to take is mostly discontinued what would you guys advise?
    Perhaps something in the very moderate stim level is what you need - ErgoShred has only 50mg caffeine per capsule, so you can adjust the dose according to the amount of stimulants you feel is most desirable without effecting your sleep much.

Give it a shot
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    a solid diet + cardio + weight training= No need for a fat burner.
    this ^^^^^

that being said, if you must take one, here are a few supplements i like to use for fat loss

Forskolin
    DCP
    Vanillean
    Alphamine
    Anabeta Elite

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Since you have been away from the gym for a while, I would just get in the routine of being consistent in the gym for now and focus on your diet first. What time do you train? I may possible recommend you Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. This product is very strong and may keep you up.

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    this ^^^^^

that being said, if you must take one, here are a few supplements i like to use for fat loss

Forskolin
    DCP
    Vanillean
    Alphamine
    Anabeta Elite
    I've been wondering about this one... so you've had good results?
    Back in action.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Accelerant excels in feel good energy and thermogenic fat burning, and is B2G1 currently:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mo...ccelerant.html