krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000)

how to make olive oil taste like the stuff at italian restaurants

when they pour some in a bowl, add crushed pepper, and you dunk bread in it instead of butter. I have some EVOO, but it is not good enough to eat straight

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    when they pour some in a bowl, add crushed pepper, and you dunk bread in it instead of butter. I have some EVOO, but it is not good enough to eat straight
    Buy a bottle of "Alexander's Gourmet 4 in 1 Blend". I think I said it right . I have a bottle here at home. It has four blends of spices to mix with olive oil. This stuff is just like you'd get at a restaurant. It rocks.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50) OzStriker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look for a strong flavoured extra virgin olive oil and add balsamic vinegar to it as well.

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    You just need some really quality Olive oil I would assume. You'd be surprised about how different brands of olive oils can taste.

kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkowsari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to add a considerable amount of garlic and pepper, both fresh and ground, to the mix to get that style.

topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) topic7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am israeli and I use olive oil all the time. Remember that olive oil is like wine, you get what you pay for. I usually spend about 20-40$ a month on quality olive oil. I wont touch a bottle unless it's extra pure virgin olive oil and costs atleast $20. You also add some salt to increase the taste, but be easy on the salt.

LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    if it's good olive oil, just add fresh cracked black pepper (i like salt too) and red pepper flakes if you like spice.

since it sounds like the evoo you have isnt great, so add any combination of cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes, finely minced fresh garlic, and a little parmesean. if you want, let it sit for a bit to let the flavors infuse into the oil.

olive oil is expensive, but you can get some pretty decent tastings ones w/o having to spend alot of $$. just buy smaller bottles and keep trying until you find one you like.

ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManOwarrior86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, never call Extra Virgin Olive Oil "EVOO" again. Any Rachael Ray reference is subject to lifetime ban.

mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You want to look for "First Cold Press" extra virgin olive oil, and preferably an oil with low acidity (0.8 or less). Find them in dark colored bottles to prevent them from going rancid (degrading). Dark-colored bottles don't mean they are immune from going rancid, however. They will degrade, as will all perishables, over time. So eat (drink?) up.

Excellent oil should taste slightly peppery (if you ask me).