MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yerba Mate: Great PWO

I recently bought some Yerba Mate and starting taking it as a PWO. I freaking love this stuff. Great energy boost without the jitters and crash of coffee. Has anyone else had luck with yerba mate?
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drank it instead of coffee in the morning for a while. It ended up messing with my blood pressure after a bit. Good stuff otherwise, you may be fine with it.

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JDizleSwoleizle View Post
    I drank it instead of coffee in the morning for a while. It ended up messing with my blood pressure after a bit. Good stuff otherwise, you may be fine with it.
    Caffeine of ANY kind is not good if you have high blood pressure. Yerba mate has roughly half the caffeine of a cup of coffee.
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MNTiburon View Post
    Caffeine of ANY kind is not good if you have high blood pressure. Yerba mate has roughly half the caffeine of a cup of coffee.
    I don't, and don't have issues with coffee, sodas etc.. Yerba Mate is kinda weird, it's not actually tea it is a variation of the Holly plant which is supposed to be toxic. Apparently the issue I had is not all that uncommon with some regular drinkers. I still drink it every once in a while, just can't do the daily thing anymore. Your probably fine though, stay safe bro.