CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Buying WL shoes, what website should I get it from?

Ive made the decision to get the Nike Romaleos 2. I was wondering if anyone (preferably Canada) has purchased any wl shoes from Canada recently and what website. Ive read of people getting the $200 adipowers for like $180 from coupons on certain website,, can anyone aware me if there are any current promotions, or coupons going on.

Also, I should go 1/2 a size smaller on these shoes right?
    -Without the sour you wouldn't appreciate the sweet
    -When you are going through hell, keep going
    -Chan Family Crew

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    probly these http://www.kanamahp.ca/collections/w...romaleos-2-red but i thought I saw cheaper before
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CDeniz View Post
    Also, I should go 1/2 a size smaller on these shoes right?
    If you wear your sneakers with a snug fit, then NO, get same size. If you're like me and wear your sneakers with room to shift your feet around, then get the half-size smaller. For instance, I wear my tennis shoes with "breathing" room, and I have wide(r) feet with high arches, so I went half-size smaller and my Rom's were almost too tight when I first got them, but then stretched out a bit over time (about 2-4 weeks).
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

Registered User BecauseImStupid's Avatar
    BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BecauseImStupid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eastbay.com is actually pretty good for getting weightlifting shoes (i.e. romaleos IIs and adipowers). Though the listed price of the shoes isn't much different from the other sites ($190 for the nikes, 200 for the adipowers), they have a 20% off sale every 2 weeks or so which include their weightlifting shoes (you'll have to use a coupon for them which you can find on their website which brings your total down to $155-160.) If you're in a hurry and dont want to wait the 2 weeks for the next 20% off sale, you can just use one of their regular codes found on their coupon page which should bring the price after shipping down to $170.
    RB 350+

CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CDeniz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DaTruth1 View Post
    probly these http://www.kanamahp.ca/collections/w...romaleos-2-red but i thought I saw cheaper before
    Comes out to $245 after shipping and taxes brah.

Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    If you wear your sneakers with a snug fit, then NO, get same size. If you're like me and wear your sneakers with room to shift your feet around, then get the half-size smaller. For instance, I wear my tennis shoes with "breathing" room, and I have wide(r) feet with high arches, so I went half-size smaller and my Rom's were almost too tight when I first got them, but then stretched out a bit over time (about 2-4 weeks).
    Thanks, going to go with the same size then.

Originally Posted by BecauseImStupid View Post
    Eastbay.com is actually pretty good for getting weightlifting shoes (i.e. romaleos IIs and adipowers). Though the listed price of the shoes isn't much different from the other sites ($190 for the nikes, 200 for the adipowers), they have a 20% off sale every 2 weeks or so which include their weightlifting shoes (you'll have to use a coupon for them which you can find on their website which brings your total down to $155-160.) If you're in a hurry and dont want to wait the 2 weeks for the next 20% off sale, you can just use one of their regular codes found on their coupon page which should bring the price after shipping down to $170.
    Just checked and they are having the 20% off promotion. Unfortunately practically every size available is on back order,, and international buyers cannot place orders until they are in stock. Fml and Canada.

It looks like I have to go with RogueFitness, it comes down to $223 after shipping. Any have experience with their shipping time?
    -Chan Family Crew

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CDeniz View Post
    Comes out to $245 after shipping and taxes brah.
    so go pick it up, kanamaHP is in DT toronto...

Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    so go pick it up, kanamaHP is in DT toronto...
    Wtf, I can do that? I thought it was an online store. Gonna check it out.
    -Chan Family Crew

duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000) duckhunter9000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out adidas.ca. They used to have the adipowers for 170$ maybe they will restock them eventually.
    They often have 15-20% off sales on top of that.

Here are powerlifts for 120$.
    http://www.adidas.ca/Men%27s-Powerli...,en_CA,pd.html

skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Viking has the adidas shoes: http://vikingweightlifting.com/

If anyone is living on the west coast, Guy (the owner of Viking) brings the shoes and apparel to competitions so you're able to try on everything for a better fit.

I personally bought my Romaleos from Rogue Canada and they were $200.99, free shipping.

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skuraishi View Post
    Viking has the adidas shoes: http://vikingweightlifting.com/

If anyone is living on the west coast, Guy (the owner of Viking) brings the shoes and apparel to competitions so you're able to try on everything for a better fit.

I personally bought my Romaleos from Rogue Canada and they were $200.99, free shipping.
    Does Rogue Canada not offer free shipping for those shoes anymore? It seems to no longer be an option.