Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whats the harshest thing your gf or any of your ex-gf's have said to you?

Mine is "The only reason i'm with you is because of your muscles" from my ex

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    who cares i dont listen

TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeAuditore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "i never loved you" - 2 weeks after giving her my v card

chit hurt for ages, esp when your monogomous as fk

BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBoldCarrot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    who cares i dont listen
    lmao at the internet tough guy apparance (no hate)

Originally Posted by TheeAuditore View Post

struggled for a long time w it srs
    oh man. but words like that makes men that can achieve anything.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to look up to you.

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    The same thing mine did after I did drugs... she told me I was the only reason for her to keep going strong from stop her own party drug abuse like extcy

TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One said she never liked me and I made her feel horrible

One said we never had a future and didnt love me anymore

Another made out with another guy in front of me and acted disgusted by me.

Meh. Sloots.

ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManimalGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "I just dont love you. You took this too serious"

After telling my college sweetheart I loved her after dating for 2 years. Turns out I was a long rebound. Still havent gotten over that ****

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "the only reason i'm with you is for your horsecock"

right in the feelers

BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Maybe you don't like girls" when I couldn't get it up one night after too much alcohol

TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TajTebwee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ManimalGainz View Post
    "I just dont love you. You took this too serious"

After telling my college sweetheart I loved her after dating for 2 years. Turns out I was a long rebound. Still havent gotten over that ****
    ****ing sluts. It's true though. The rebound is never important to the other person because you are more of a replacement than a real person. It is what it is.

A few more for me

I like you but not enough to leave my bf for you

I guess we just weren't meant to be haha

shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll never look like Arnold!
    He who hesitates is lost.

pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000)
    We can't have anal cos your cawk is way too big!

Hurt like a bish

kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirinichiban is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chan family crew

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "we need to go out with my friends"

please no
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She didn't directly say it to me but my good friend which was also her really good friend showed me a text she sent to him " There Is another guy I really like and been seeing lately but please don't tell [my name] I still don't want to let him go" or something along those lines. That chit phucking hurt like hell and I cut contact with her and she never understood why lol. Still kinda pisses me off to this day when I think about it. Happened about 5 months ago. Long time ago another ex also cheated on me. I don't think I can trust women anymore.
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Primuus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ex-gf that I was trying to get back together with that I broke up with in the past, which I now know and admit was a fuarkin beta move, told me this: "I could never see you as anything more than a brother."

ouuuchhh

I don't even see you as a man anymore you're more like a girlfriend (I started banging her again but shed mind **** me with **** like this)

Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I don't know why we are together, I usually go for guys opposite of what you are"

Daaaaafuqqqqq!!!? I'm guessing she meant by shredded alpha manwhore who treats women like ****

Feelsbadman

Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaise1026 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont piitb...

TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it in yet?

Feltworstman
    Repping horse heads on sight.

Originally Posted by Primuus View Post
    ex-gf that I was trying to get back together with that I broke up with in the past, which I now know and admit was a fuarkin beta move, told me this: "I could never see you as anything more than a brother."

ouuuchhh
    See my post. Phuck that girl, you must have gone full beta. Should have reminded her about how many times you banged her lol. Also she doesn't really mean that, she was just being a ****, girls don't realize that's as mean as it is. Just a stupid sloot. Guarantee if you went and banged a bunch of other girls and she found out she wouldn't just see you as a "brother", though I assure you she never did. She sucked your dick for gods sake. Never take what a girl says to heArt, it's almost all bull****.

SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheeAuditore View Post

chit hurt for ages, esp when your monogomous as fk
    That might be one of the most hurtful things I've heard a girl say to a guy if you shared that with her! Srs sorry.

Bob Ross Reincarnated ElCaballo33's Avatar
    ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ''I hope you never experience love again''

That one really hurt me a lot.
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    43 months sober and counting
    No one cared who I was until I put on the afro.
    Running sloots be like ''Oh Caballo your stride is soooo long!''
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life
    The Horse always comes through!

BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeBreezyCuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "I'll find someone better than you in every possible way". Strong backhanded compliment lol bishes don't have much negative mess to say if you're aesthetic, intelligent and compassionately level-headed.

Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tompah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ElCaballo33 View Post

Shiiiit that's rough...

"My mum doesn't really like you"

lol jk I tell her how much I hate her mum all the time.

Probably "You think you're too good for me but I could find someone who'd treat me better" or something along those lines. Hurts a bit and I lose my breath a little.
    I suck at video games

Originally Posted by ElCaballo33 View Post

Love is a farce anyway so either way f it. She sounds like a huge bitch though, most girls are.

Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Either me or your best friend

Then

I'm sorry I don't like you like that anymore.

Fine with me btch got fat n lost all her old best friends I still have my best friend in my life and I'm on my way to Gainesville.

hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hofosho123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my FWB told me she faked it every time we banged. I laughed and poked holes in her argument, and she got even more mad haha