health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation No response from a client for days!!

I have been training a client online for a few weeks now. We agreed on a bi-monthly form of payment, paid at the first of every month. My clients first payment was due on the first of November and I have yet to see it. Furthermore, I have sent numerous emails to this client asking what is going on because I have not heard from him for days, and I am not getting any responses. The last time I talked to him was on the first of November when I gave him my PayPal information for him to make his first payment. Have not heard from him since. This is very unusual for this client as we had be conversing almost daily, as I was answering questions for him and keeping track of his day to day progress. I am not sure how to handle this situation. There could always just be a communication problem, but all the same, he owes money. And not even just that, by not communicating with me I cannot make sure that he is on the right track and doing what he is supposed to be doing. This is very frustrating, do you guys have any advice?
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes - get payment up front next time before you do anything. You have been basically giving them information for free for a few weeks.

Likely they are blowing you off because they don't want to pay. Lesson learned for you.

SherylPT13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SherylPT13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SherylPT13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SherylPT13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    I have been training a client online for a few weeks now. We agreed on a bi-monthly form of payment, paid at the first of every month. My clients first payment was due on the first of November and I have yet to see it. Furthermore, I have sent numerous emails to this client asking what is going on because I have not heard from him for days, and I am not getting any responses. The last time I talked to him was on the first of November when I gave him my PayPal information for him to make his first payment. Have not heard from him since. This is very unusual for this client as we had be conversing almost daily, as I was answering questions for him and keeping track of his day to day progress. I am not sure how to handle this situation. There could always just be a communication problem, but all the same, he owes money. And not even just that, by not communicating with me I cannot make sure that he is on the right track and doing what he is supposed to be doing. This is very frustrating, do you guys have any advice?

There are all kinds of reasons that could explain his lack of response, many of them personal and having nothing to do with you, but unless they've been a LONG-STANDING good client, I wouldn't cut them much slack at all. A couple of weeks doesn't count as long-standing. Quit sending him messages and just wait - hopefully he'll eventually respond. If not, then he wasn't ready anyway.

IMO, in this case, no $ = no training.

Good luck.
    Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it.
    - - Chinese Proverb

Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itsalovelyday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Next time you should ask for payment upfront.
    Personal trainer and weight loss coach.

http://www.salisburypersonaltraining.com

http://www.********.com/SalisburyPersonalTraining

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Itsalovelyday View Post
    Next time you should ask for payment upfront.
    I've had this too! Only one solution my friend, direct debit. Make it come out before their session. Save you grief, keeps them accountable. It's saved me thousands of dollars
    Jason
    AKBL and AIK kettle bell trainer
    AIK master functional trainer, representative and presenter
    ASCA strength and conditioning coach
    Certified Personal Trainer
    www.thekettleedge.com

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As said, pre payment. It is the only way this service works. Make sure you emphasise this.

Sounds like, unfortunately, you won't be seeing him/her again - unless they have had a serious personal problem.

Best way to learn is from experience.

Ultimately, I do not train someone if they have not paid up front for their sessions. Also, I tend to find those that are not keeping up with their payments are those who are not as interested in getting the most out of training. Those who pay on time, without fail, are those who get the most out of the service.
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay I have been persistent and was able to communicate with the said client today.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) instinct0224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Instead of giving information you should be getting information...Get a credit card and charge it when they don't pay...

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It sounds like its only been a week and maybe something has happened. If yes, give them a bit more time.have you tried calling the person?
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

We have been in touch, and the client did have some things going on so I understand why they couldn't get in contact with me.