PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GCB/Rasp ketone?

Ok. I have a question. Is there anyone here who had used and had success with either green coffee bean or raspberry ketones? I don't buy into the Dr oz BS but I'd like to know because while i have my diet and workout under control I'm looking for something in the way of a fat burner to help give me an edge.

And please before I'm bombarded with diet is most important, i know. I work as a pharmacy tech and am asked about meds and supps all day long and i tell people the same thing. It won't work unless you have everything else under control. Its a supplement, its meant to SUPPLEMENT your efforts, not replace them.

So that being said, in your opinion are these even worth a try? Have you tried them? If so, what results have you gotten? I'm asking because we had a price drop at Sams club where i work n i can get them relatively cheap if i want to try em but don't want to waste my money if its trash. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As a pharm tech you should already know the answer. It's trash save your money.

I heard Sams Club sells Caloric Deficit pretty cheap if you by in bulk.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as I can tell, all the hype is based on two rat studies, and zero human studies. Not a single piece of clinical evidence exists for any beneficial effect in humans. Even the rat studies couldn't quantify the effect to any meaningful degree.

If the mechanism is based on norepinephrine production, as suggested by the rat studies, then the magnitude of the effect is likely to be so tiny as to be unnoticeable in humans IMO. I expect this is why it's not gotten any legitimate attention from obesity researchers.

PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post

I know, i know. I honestly steer people away from these but thought I'd see if anyone had any actual results on here. I know its wishful thinking. Thanks for the reality check. We can all use it from time to time.

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post

Also what is Caloric Deficit. I mean i know what it is in general but are you saying there's a product with that name or something? I don't get it. But yeah, i do almost all my shopping here cuz i save so much money and can eat healthy clean diet-I'm a low carber for life-but i still buy my protein powder elsewhere. Call me crazy but i think protein powder should be just that-protein, not filled with carbs and sugars and crap. I like to get the Matrix from syntrax from vitacost.com they always have such great deals. Anyway, yeah just curious what you meant.

Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PsychoWriter View Post
    Also what is Caloric Deficit. I mean i know what it is in general but are you saying there's a product with that name or something? I don't get it. But yeah, i do almost all my shopping here cuz i save so much money and can eat healthy clean diet-I'm a low carber for life-but i still buy my protein powder elsewhere. Call me crazy but i think protein powder should be just that-protein, not filled with carbs and sugars and crap. I like to get the Matrix from syntrax from vitacost.com they always have such great deals. Anyway, yeah just curious what you meant.
    I think what he meant is more of a joke, caloric deficit is what gets you results, that is, if you are cutting or trying to lose weight, you need a deficit in your daily caloric intake, hence the term Caloric Deficit, and what he refers to is that you can buy food in bulk for a low price at Sam's Club.
    "My Threads are worse than Ebola crew"
    *Jaden Smith taught me philosophy*
    *I rep worthy reds*
    *Turtle Dink syndrome crew*