acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

will Creatine help me get abs or is it just for bulking

Will it HELP , i know that i need to put some effort.
    Im pretty skinny as u can see from my prof.pic.
    Im 15 .... how much creatine should i use for loading then for maintenance
    i am tryn to bulk up but my main goal is to get abs but i dont want it to look OP.

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by acetuana22 View Post
    i am tryn to bulk up but my main goal is to get abs but i dont want it to look OP.

OP, just eat more food. I honestly believe supplements are a waist of money. Steak contains creatine, eat a ****load of that if your worried about it that much
    "One major thing that stands in-between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish"

Current BW: 187lb
    Goal BW: 190-200lb

Three years in the making!
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench:95/320/(300 2sec pause)/340
    Squat:135/330/400(Leg Injury)
    DL:225/340/450
    Clean:70/185/225

Total:455/990/1190
    I return reps!

Instagram /////
    Jdwhite93

peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no supplements.
    Currently: Bulking [✔] Cutting []
    Start: 130lb Goal: 220lb

*Aussie T-misc crew*
    *no cheat meals crew*
    *compounds only crew*
    *6'2 master race crew*

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    creatine is a suplement. It doesnt whatsoever replace a healthy diet. If you want to get abs, start to gain, train and sleep. And then you can considder taking creatine. Creatine could help build muscle and will let your muscle abosorbe more water from which they will get bigger and stronger. But it doesnt work for all people some people dont see any improvements from using creatine.

L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    At your age you dont need to be thinkin about supplements of any kind really. Just eat everything your mom (or whoever) cooks. Never say no to a meal. Train hard/ smart. Sleep. Repeat.

acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acetuana22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can i do ab excercises while bulking or just weights?

L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4WLESS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can i do ab excercises while bulking or just weights?
    Both. You can even do weighted ab exercises. At your size/ age id recommend a lot of body weight/ core exercises until you grow a bit more. How many push ups/ pull ups can you do in one set?

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by L4WLESS View Post
    Both. You can even do weighted ab exercises. At your size/ age id recommend a lot of body weight/ core exercises until you grow a bit more. How many push ups/ pull ups can you do in one set?
    No, at his age he needs to start doing free weights/resistances. I started when I was 15, doesn't hurt anything. But OP, if your wondering if you can do AB exercises while bulking then you need to do a lot more research. It's not rocket science, just search up the basics
    "One major thing that stands in-between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish"

Current BW: 187lb
    Goal BW: 190-200lb

Three years in the making!
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench:95/320/(300 2sec pause)/340
    Squat:135/330/400(Leg Injury)
    DL:225/340/450
    Clean:70/185/225

Total:455/990/1190
    I return reps!

Instagram /////
    Jdwhite93

Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, you need a balance diet, eat, lift heavy
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read the stickies and do your best to educate yourself before asking others for help.

Creatine is an effective supplement irrespective of your goal regarding your physique.

Originally Posted by NitroStigs View Post
    OP, just eat more food. I honestly believe supplements are a waist of money. Steak contains creatine, eat a ****load of that if your worried about it that much
    Humans contain testosterone. Eat humans, get jacked?

Most supplements are a waste of money. Some are completely valid and well supported. Creatine falls into the latter category and you would need to eat rather a lot of cow to render supplementation superfluous.

Registered User FutureAestethic's Avatar
    FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Creatine will help you build muscle on bulking and maintain muscle on cutting
    if you're only here to get abs. pls go.

Originally Posted by NitroStigs View Post
    No, at his age he needs to start doing free weights/resistances. I started when I was 15, doesn't hurt anything. But OP, if your wondering if you can do AB exercises while bulking then you need to do a lot more research. It's not rocket science, just search up the basics
    It was a bit if friendly sarcasm man. I started lifting free weights at that age to but i also had an experiences cpt workin with me. Based on his current knowledge and stature there is no way you can tell me that body weight/ core exercises would not be a good place for this kid to start (its a good place for many average joes to start, most cpt with any training will prolly concur.) and yes free weights could hurt something if he doesnt know what hes doing, which apparently he does not.
    Last edited by L4WLESS; 11-04-2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Add on

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There have been so many threads about what creatine is meant for.

cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT Opie wants to be a skinny **** with abs