Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Would you take accutane if you were me? [PIC OF FACE] [Andy...]

Other cheek is a little worse. Forehead is completely clear. Chit is depressing cause I'm in college and maybe 1/50 people have acne? No one really as bad as me. I just don't know if I could handle the initial breakout and wear on your joints as I play football.

My face is red like that all the time. Fml.

yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yeezus2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry man that's rough.

Try taking super cissus with accutane. It's one of the best joint supplements.

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fast misc.

Originally Posted by yeezus2 View Post
    Sorry man that's rough.

Try taking super cissus with accutane. It's one of the best joint supplements.

Yup brah. It's chitty but I am grateful for everything else in my life I have been blessed with. There are a lot worse things than acne.

Would that help quite a bit you think?

supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brah do it, would you much rather have clear skin for the rest of uni or do u want to deal with the acne. im almost done with accutane (4 months) and i dont recall even having an initial breakout.
    Wendlers Crew
    misc polish crew
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Lift - Current - Goal
    Bench - 265x1 - 275lb
    Squat - 405lbx1 - 420lb
    Deads - 425lbx1 - 455lb

Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000)
    Super cissus didn't do **** for me in terms of joint health. I tried the UPS labs one and also Joint Help.

Not sure why that product sells.
    A State of Trance Crew
    Ultra 2013 Thread Crew

Originally Posted by supaflyplguy View Post
    brah do it, would you much rather have clear skin for the rest of uni or do u want to deal with the acne. im almost done with accutane (4 months) and i dont recall even having an initial breakout.
    When did it start to get better? How was the rest of your experience?

Originally Posted by Fuze* View Post
    Super cissus didn't do **** for me in terms of joint health. I tried the UPS labs one and also Joint Help.

Not sure why that product sells.
    Are you referring to acne or the joint supplements?

skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrambrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    better start taking fast, you look like **** ******* (srs)
    LA Misc

Downtown San Diego Aesthetic Crew

Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel bad for you. Problem is even if you go on accutane, you are still gonna have brutal acne scars..

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can say this, two cycles of Accutane did nothing for my skin and caused a host of other issues I still deal with nearly 20 years later. Go organic with everything, avoid parabans, and use a quality cleanser twice a days with cleaning pads. Desert Essence is what I use now it works well.

I wish you the best no matter what you do.

GB
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Originally Posted by skrambrah View Post
    Wow, alright.

Originally Posted by Serox View Post
    I feel bad for you. Problem is even if you go on accutane, you are still gonna have brutal acne scars..
    I don't know if that's necessarily true, my brother had it WAY worse and his scars are almost gone about 3 years after his accutane cycle.\

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    I can say this, two cycles of Accutane did nothing for my skin and caused a host of other issues I still deal with nearly 20 years later. Go organic with everything, avoid parabans, and use a quality cleanser twice a days with cleaning pads. Desert Essence is what I use now it works well.

GB
    Fuark posts like this scare the fuk outta me. I have tried everything under the sun. My diet is VERY good.

KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000) KongdaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    Fast misc.

Yup brah. It's chitty but I am grateful for everything else in my life I have been blessed with. There are a lot worse things than acne.

Would that help quite a bit you think?
    its good to see that you have a positive outlook on things. do whatever you think will benefit you the most
    Disregard nothing, acquire everything

GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skrambrah View Post
    These comments aren't constructive guys. He is one of us with an issue. Just wait until you post about have bumps or ulcers on your penor....remember these comments then.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000)

Are you referring to acne or the joint supplements?
    Joint health like I said in my post. If you want something for joints try animal flex.
    A State of Trance Crew
    Ultra 2013 Thread Crew

Originally Posted by KongdaKing View Post
    its good to see that you have a positive outlook on things. do whatever you think will benefit you the most
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.

These comments aren't constructive guys. He is one of us with an issue. Just wait until you post about have bumps or ulcers on your penor....remember these comments then.
    Ha stuff like that doesn't bother me. Got chit for this IRL for a few years now so it's not a big deal. My red skin is tough skin lolol.

Originally Posted by Fuze* View Post
    Joint health like I said in my post. If you want something for joints try animal flex.
    Alright cool thanks for that.

Edit: The worst part is I literally had a baby face just a year ago. Got a skin infection on my face and chit has never been the same since.

Fuark posts like this scare the fuk outta me. I have tried everything under the sun. My diet is VERY good.
    Sorry brah, I know diet alone can't solve it, but it is one of the ways to treat it without nasty drugs. Don't worry about the scars either, folks like us with oily skin have a better chance to recover from the scars due to having oily skin.

It will probably be a process but stay positive. Tanning (light tanning 5-10 minutes and no more a few times a week) is also one of the single best things for me and my skin issues.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy phuckin chit. You need to get on whatever the fk will clear that chit up ASAP.

On mobile but there was a guy on YT who posted his 5year progress on accutane
    EDIT: found it http://www.youtube.com/user/ImpactedBurrito
    *can't even get lucky with blind chicks crew*
    *legend in my own mind crew*

First openly gay Rugby player. I get to grab all the men I want!

Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just stopped my accutane. Was messing with my head.
    "Initial Success or Total Failure"

Here we train for war.

TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Acne sucks brah. You seem to have a really positive attitude about the **** though which is great, wish I coulda been that way.

I took accutane for almost a year I think when I was 17-18. Changed my life completely, used to have 0 self esteem or confidence socially back then,
    Now Im a whole different person.

Go for it brah we're all gonna make it
    **Home Ice Baths Crew Wim Hof Style**
    ~~BJJ Purple Belt Crew~~
    Aka Certified Pajama Wrestler
    Aka Mexican Ground Karate Player

heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you natty ? (you said you play football)

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you considered washing your face first?
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

Sorry brah, I know diet alone can't solve it, but it is one of the ways to treat it without nasty drugs. Don't worry about the scars either, folks like us with oily skin have a better chance to recover from the scars due to having oily skin.

It will probably be a process but stay positive. Tanning (light tanning 5-10 minutes and no more a few times a week) is also one of the single best things for me and my skin issues.
    Live in Arizona so I get a ton of sun. But yeah, whatever happens I'm gonna try and stay positive. I'm pretty lonely anyways haha so think I could handle a 6 month cycle. (No FA.)

Originally Posted by mortalcyrax View Post
    Holy phuckin chit. You need to get on whatever the fk will clear that chit up ASAP.

On mobile but there was a guy on YT who posted his 5year progress on accutane
    Yea man it's hard to look in the mirror sometimes.

Originally Posted by Westcoastsloth View Post
    I just stopped my accutane. Was messing with my head.
    Could you go into detail please?

Originally Posted by TallWhiteDude View Post
    Acne sucks brah. You seem to have a really positive attitude about the **** though which is great, wish I coulda been that way.

I took accutane for almost a year I think when I was 17-18. Changed my life completely, used to have 0 self esteem or confidence socially back then,

That's encouraging. It cleared you completely? Thanks brah.

Originally Posted by heavenlyblest1 View Post
    Are you natty ? (you said you play football)
    Yes natty. My chest/back/arms are all completely clear also. Like I said I had a baby face a year ago got a skin infection on my face and things haven't been the same since.

Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Have you considered washing your face first?
    Mind = blown. Will report back with results.

Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't mean any disrespect to the OP. I was just saying that once he finishes the cycle, he will still have some acne scars to deal with. I probably should have ended it on a positive note though..

jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzhanz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GB
    what shall OPie do? ;l

Originally Posted by TallWhiteDude View Post

Originally Posted by aussieShaun View Post
    Just finished a 6 1/2 month cycle.
    Wasn't much fun but well worth it.
    Once the initial breakout is over it's smooth sailing.
    My scars are healing up nicely now that I've stopped.
    I would highly recommend it mate
    Originally Posted by SquatTillSenile View Post
    No initial breakouts crew. Changed my life without a doubt. Scarring is still pretty rough but I'm no longer in physical pain and that's what was important for me
    bjutiful

OPie has hope yet

Current squat 205x15 SquatTillSenile's Avatar
    SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No initial breakouts crew. Changed my life without a doubt. Scarring is still pretty rough but I'm no longer in physical pain and that's what was important for me
    *WK Kelly Rowland on sight crew*

Dat dere sickening

aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieShaun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You might want to edit the original post, OP. I think you accidentally uploaded a picture of a venereal disease on the ass of an elderly woman.
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try doxy and see what happen. It works for me. I took accutane too but for only 2 months
    "You dont know anything about them,
    be kind-always"

tfw ☞[gf] [no gf]

M.Benz crew Mod Negged crew
    Real Madrid crew Anti Racism crew
    Narcissism crew Positive crew

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    took accutane like a year and a half ago. had acne 3x worse than yours currently have zero pimples on my face. didnt have an initial breakout. side effects were minimal (dry lips/skin, minor joint pain)

do it *******

I didn't mean any disrespect to the OP. I was just saying that once he finishes the cycle, he will still have some acne scars to deal with. I probably should have ended it on a positive note though..
    You're alright brah.

Originally Posted by SquatTillSenile View Post
    No initial breakout? Mirin. How long did it take to start clearing?

Originally Posted by aussieShaun View Post
    How long did that initial breakout last?
    Originally Posted by IIIWolverineIII View Post
    You might want to edit the original post, OP. I think you accidentally uploaded a picture of a venereal disease on the ass of an elderly woman.
    Strong everything.