raza707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercise routine for me ... no weights etc (medical case)

hi everybody i m new to this bodybuilding forums and i really want help from u guys
    i m 11 years post kidney transplant and into the 12th year. i m just 23 years old and my doctor finally advised me to start exercise on regular basis,no weights or bodybuilding though just light exercises so that my body could well come up in shape, so what exercises i should go for.. i need some detail on it like should i go for pushups, squats or stretches..?
    plz help me guys my body is a little messed up and ive gained alot of weight and i feel fatigued all the time plus my hands shake alot due to my meds...also i have knee knocks so i also need some exercises to correct them too.. can someone come up with a full exercise program for me

i really need ur help guys

thanx

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by raza707 View Post
    hi everybody i m new to this bodybuilding forums and i really want help from u guys
    i m 11 years post kidney transplant and into the 12th year. i m just 23 years old and my doctor finally advised me to start exercise on regular basis,no weights or bodybuilding though just light exercises so that my body could well come up in shape, so what exercises i should go for.. i need some detail on it like should i go for pushups, squats or stretches..?
    plz help me guys my body is a little messed up and ive gained alot of weight and i feel fatigued all the time plus my hands shake alot due to my meds...also i have knee knocks so i also need some exercises to correct them too.. can someone come up with a full exercise program for me

i really need ur help guys

thanx
    I think you should have a talk with the doctor. Figure out what's the best course of action and then come back. We can't tell you what you need.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)