hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000)

What workout while doing lean gains

I'm gonna start doing lean gains and as some of you may know, on workout days you actually eat a surplus while on non workout days you eat a significant deficit. So if I continue my current split of push-pull-legs-off, then that might not put me in an effective weekly deficit in order to maximise fat loss, with only 1-2 off days a week. Perhaps someone could suggest an alternative workout program or calorie distribution\weekly allowance

A sample week would be like this
    wo day maintenance +10%
    wo day maintenance +10%
    wo day maintenance +10%
    off day maintenance -35%
    wo day maintenance +10%
    wo day maintenance +10%
    wo day maintenance +10%
    So all in all i am eating a 25% calorie surplus per week, counterintuitive no
    srs reply

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Way way to much work for someone who ought to be eating everything in sight and just doing a basic beginners routine so your muscles get the surplus.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember Martin doing SS and saying that heavy training 3x/week is good.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, Martin recommends SS for people at your level.

Also, the fiddling with calorie levels on a day by day basis does nothing - your body will just average out your intake over time. Either bulk or cut (Martin achieved his results by sticking to one or the other - read his transformation article).