Closed Thread
    PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ADD Medication prescribed brahs, please aware me on your experiences/preferences(SRS)

Respect SRS tag.

Brahs Ive been having issues with drowsiness lately and it's affected my studies. I've been drinking massive amounts of coffee to counter this but it's not good for me because I have some congenital heart issues, so my cardiologist told me he would rather I get on a per need stimulant (ADD med) because it's the lesser of two evils compared to caffeine in terms of my heart. Those of you that have experience on these, which ones were best for you and why? What are we talking in terms of side effects for each that you've tried? Thanks in advance homies.

Cliffs: What stimulant medications have you been prescribed, which was best and why?
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TelAvivTalmud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what'd you get brah ?

mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikay456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in b4 lock
    0+

Free LCTW

loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    went through concerta, riddalin, vyvanse, and ********. The only one i would reccommend is ********. All others gave me extreme tunnel vision, made me moody as all fk, and in general made me feel like complete sht. ******** is different. Makes me focused, but i feel normal.

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TelAvivTalmud View Post
    what'd you get brah ?
    I haven't gotten any yet that's why I'm asking. I can get on anything so I want something that will be effective but not overboard, and with few side effects.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

Originally Posted by loteq View Post
    went through concerta, riddalin, vyvanse, and ********. The only one i would reccommend is ********. All others gave me extreme tunnel vision, made me moody as all fk, and in general made me feel like complete sht. ******** is different. Makes me focused, but i feel normal.
    Did you become dependent on it? I'm concerned about that, a lot of people seem to become reliant on ******** but a lot of them take it nonprescibed.

Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So OP let me get things straight... You are pretending to have a congenital heart disease so we can have a legal dubious discussion here? Please next time imagine something that could be real. Yes cafeine has na effect on your heart but so do amphetamines and the mechanism of action in partialy similar...
    Diagnosing miscers since 2010

BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenedictArnoId will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wasn't there some rumor that the inventor of this ''disease'' said it was fictitious on his death bed?

Originally Posted by mikay456 View Post
    in b4 lock

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've had a prescription for ******** for 4 years now, I take it when needed. Work amazing though, it's how I got through college. I have bottles and bottles of the stuff, I'm supposed to take it twice a day, but I'll take it... maybe 5 days a week?

Everything in moderation, it's not good for you in large doses and can create major dependency. I try and find the balance.

Where you live brah...

SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SnackzTheGreat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my bro has add and is prescribed 40mg of vyvanse everyday. works great for him

Originally Posted by Flek View Post
    So OP let me get things straight... You are pretending to have a congenital heart disease so we can have a legal dubious discussion here? Please next time imagine something that could be real. Yes cafeine has na effect on your heart but so do amphetamines and the mechanism of action in partialy similar...
    Stimulants act more on reticular activating system. Less of an adrenaline rush type of blood pressure risk, according to my cardiologist.

Originally Posted by BenedictArnoId View Post
    wasn't there some rumor that the inventor of this ''disease'' said it was fictitious on his death bed?
    Stimulants aren't only for ADD. I don't have ADD. It's for increased attention/arousal but I can function without it. Script is for my drowsiness.

MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread can get people banned brah

Stay safe
    ★★★ We're all gonna make it crew ★★★

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

You Never Know Who You're Inspiring:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157567333&p=1147508443#post1147508443