Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Concentrated PWO or Non-Concentrated PWO. What's your poison??

Ok so recently Marc Lobliner (If that's how you spell it) brought it to attention of concentrated Pre-Workouts and Non Concentrated Pre-Workouts and how different they are and how some can't have creatine in them and etc etc. basically comparisons from classics like N.O. Xplode or SuperPump to Jack3d and 1.M.R. well you get the idea. Anyways I wanted to see what you guys thought as your preference and opinion in the matter.

Non Concentrate: I feel a certain nostalgia getting those 40-50 serving jars of N.O. I'm starting to lean to those again since they felt more whole and hearty. I got everything in the ingredients and knew their was quality in them. Plus 30 to 40$ for a jar that'll last a good month and half even two if I watch myself with them. They even have that steady energy and pump. Where with concentrate it'll rise then lower like a sugar rush from hell. N.O. was my first Pre and man oh man the gains after my first PWO were astounding. Solid muscle and concentration with a good diet and steady discipline created a physique that I regrettably never recorded but still kept in mind it wasn't the PWO alone that helped me. Anyways before I get off topic, the classics couldn't be beat and it was safe it checked regularly and cycled. A lot of people never had that experience since the market has aimed advertising concentrated as the future and all that good stuff. The big jars looked cool and that official "Big" look that made it known when we took a scoop we were adding some gains that session. So to cap it all off, a lot of people began on N.O. and SuperPump even WhiteFlood and those were supreme in our books before we had those tiny jars in our stacks.

Concentrate: We're all guilty of splurging on those concentrated for their massive kick in the ass feeling. With concentrate those small scoops began looking pretty sketchy to me. I mean half the time it felt like I was just scooping pure sugar with not even a trace of any other ingredient. Plus the tolerance was a b**** since you had increase or decrease the dose. Then those scandals came in with the 1,3 and the Craze has meth scenario. But that doesn't separate the fact that they did at a point give results. My first was Jack3d in 2010 and I had no idea what it was so I took a max amount (3 scoops) and I never felt such a horrible HORRIBLE beta alanine tingle surge through my body before like that. I felt like lighting surged my body!! That chest day was one for the books. So it had immediate effect which was what people want. I seen people turn into the monsters with them and dominate their workouts like kings. The disappointing fact though is when you read the ingredients it's all the same when you memorize them and it felt repetitive taking Jack3d switch to C4 to 1MR to PWR to SuperDrive to Pre- and so on and so forth. The worse part is the cycling and weening off the caffeine after-effects. That tore a lot of people even me inside. And that kind of made me skeptical of concentrates since yeah they packed a punch but they also caused more problems for people from wallets to their health. They are fixing the formulas but when you can't even pronounce the name of some of the ingredients, do you wanna risk it again?? To end there Concentrated were fun and crazy but it's that quick high that sometimes feels bad at the end. I don't mind it after years of taking them but sometimes it gets old.

Well that's my opinion folks I prefer the old PWO's rather then the tiny palm sized jars. That's just me after 4 years of experience with them. I hope you enjoyed it and please continue this conversation throw in your stories and opinions I would love to hear them out!!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP Preworkout life story TL;DR

I've gone to the non concentrated basics stim wise + ergogenics lately.