lionxking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking How can i get rid of man boobs?

I have been working out a lot i got from 310 to 250 in 3 months. I was told to do a lot of cardio to get rid of my man boobs. I have seen a slight change but nothing compared to the rest of my body. Any advice on how to get rid of man boobs other than cardio?

roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lionxking View Post
    I have been working out a lot i got from 310 to 250 in 3 months. I was told to do a lot of cardio to get rid of my man boobs. I have seen a slight change but nothing compared to the rest of my body. Any advice on how to get rid of man boobs other than cardio?
    Lift weights, do cardio and count your calories, so you know exactly what's going into your body

mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    incline bench. cable crossovers plus a good diet and a cal deficit and in time they will vanish i have lost a great amount of fat in my chest area but i still have ways to go to completey get all of the fat off my body. you cant target one area just keep progressing as you lose weight the proper way you will see changes.