Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Finally someone that understand that straps are gayer than gloves. I don't use either, but the point still stands.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moju1 View Post
    brah i am such a pussy.

i want to grow muscles and use straps because my grip strength is weaker than the muscle which i am train.

pussy, yeah. and you are the sickest strongman in your gym, what.
    your grip should be strong enough to hold your DL 1RM with a double overhand grip. If not youre either too lazy/undisciplined to train your grip, or a pussy.

KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennyPowers123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Confirmed.

"Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuk you up with some truth." -me

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marilynfox View Post
    It depends on your goals, I think. If your goal is purely bodybuilding and not real strength
    lol @ this still making sense to people. Straps are used routinely by powerlifters, strongmen and oly lifters, for the same reason a bodybuilder would. You can ALWAYS fatigue your hands and forearms before properly working other muscles, no matter who you are. In competition a PLer only has to pull a few singles in the deadlift so his grip isn't going to be as much of a problem as it is when doing his workouts (which, mind blown, do not consist solely of high-% singles) and so straps suddenly become extremely useful, for all kinds of movements.

srsly the straps are bad for "strength" thing makes no sense. They're damn good for strength, that's why anyone who's anyone uses them and doesn't worry about being seen as a pussy by some tough *******s on the misc.

It's a slightly complex idea, so I can understand why some struggle with it. Grip may be very important, but that doesn't mean you have to a) stress it as much as possible at every opportunity or b) allow it bottleneck all your other training.

I think people are also conflating two issues here - using straps to boost a 1RM, which is fine if you want to try it but isn't really very "useful", vs. using straps in volume and rep work, which is an entirely different matter as your grip will ALWAYS fatigue before the rest of you does. Who's the pussy, the guy who uses straps to keep going or the one who stops there and doesn't do what he could have done?
    And, even further, using straps in non-competition lifts like rows etc., where you can do whatever the **** you like because you don't compete in it anyway.

I personally value strength as much as good physique, therefore I better deload or do lower weight deadlifts.
    wot?

The only thing that's permisable, in my opinion, is chalk. My arms get sweaty after first rep and sometimes bar just slips from my hands on 4-th or 5th rep.
    Chalk is a HUGE grip aid, brah. Are you a pussy, brah?
    Could have been a slayer.

moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moju1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    your grip should be strong enough to hold your DL 1RM with a double overhand grip. If not youre either too lazy/undisciplined to train your grip, or a pussy.
    And why that if i do bodybuilding?

when i can do 1-3 more reps with straps, instead not, so i use them. (f.e. lat pulldowns)

still doing 400 lbs dl for 5reps. my back doesnt care if i have straps on or not.
    thx

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use straps for heavy shrugs because my grip is fried by the end of my back day.

IDGAF what anyone thinks.

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    I use straps for heavy shrugs because my grip is fried by the end of my back day.

IDGAF what anyone thinks.
    lol m8 if you can shrug more than you can hold onto then you're a pussy who needs to train his grip moar u ****in pussy m8

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ffguitarist14 View Post
    Deadlift is not a grip exercise.
    Incorrect.

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    So you want to limit your deadlift which is largely a back exercise to how much your puny arms can hold?

If you're gonna train back, train back, why would you restrict your back gains by what your ARMS are limited to.
    Because by doing so, your arms, especially your forearms, will get stronger, and your grip will improve.

econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) econbrah11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Deadlift is a compound exercice, so it includes working your forearms. That's the point of a compound lift, to work multiple muscles in one lift so I don't get the point of using straps.

Originally Posted by bcop View Post
    Because by doing so, your arms, especially your forearms, will get stronger, and your grip will improve.
    oh **** son, I have an amazing idea that no one has ever thought of before! Separate "grip" training from "back" training and improve both of them faster rather than mashing them together and progressing sub-optimally in both.

this changes everything

in before anyone has heard of designated grip work. New invention.

Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000) Kleurplaat is just really nice. (+1000)
    itt op has no idea how to properly use straps in your training

u on dat dere retard time OP?

Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    oh **** son, I have an amazing idea that no one has ever thought of before! Separate "grip" training from "back" training and improve both of them faster rather than mashing them together and progressing sub-optimally in both.

this changes everything

holy chit!!11!
    Strength crew
    BEARMODE crew

MRDOT crew

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Protege385 View Post
    Your limiting your gains by taking your grip out of it. Sorry.
    lol WHAT?

so one small muscle that makes you physically incapable of performing an extra rep or lift an extra amount of weight, shorting out a FULL BODY LIFT is limiting the gains?
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.

handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i havent used either but i think straps >>> gloves

straps - tool allowing trainee to continue pulling after grip/forearms have given out

gloves - i dont want my baby soft hands to huwt fwum da mean bawbell knuwling
    always lose track of my sets crew
    always forget to add 10lb to one side crew
    usn
    squat 335x5 | bench 205x3x5 | dl 385x5

I also lol at pussies who do their squats flat-footed. But who was calf training? Stop being a ****ing queer - lower the weight and get up on your damn toes, or else your calves won't get worked at all.

And don't get me started on incline benching on an actual incline bench. Use a flat bench and do half a situp, then start. Otherwise you will never have any ab development. I lol evertim, so clueless srs.

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

this changes everything

I remember when i discovered grip training.

BRB bro split realized I maxed out on my shrug weight with DB because I couldn't hold on to the weights.

Started doing deadlifts to strengthen grip for the shrugs.

LOL.

Damn I've done some dumb chit.

Anyways, honestly my grip has gotten good from captains of crush for sure. Lots of other ways.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.

F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50) F5connecting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    imo at least

I feel the same way about gloves, but at least using gloves isn't cheating. If you can deadlift 7 plates with gloves, you can more or less do the same without them.

stupid. I use straps cause I don`t wanna use reverse grip.

If a situation would occur were straps are a no go I would just use reverse grip and get the job done anyways.

and on top of that the guy uses a belt... and chalk... lol
    Fighter-Icon-BadGuy-Hero-Winner-Loser-Father-Cheater-Ubereem-CockGuy-Invincible-Monster-Beast-Champion

Alistair "The Reem" Overeem

guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by prime853 View Post
    only use them because my forearms are out of proportion, 14inches, grip strength is fine tho.
    r u Popeye, brah?

Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kleurplaat View Post
    itt op has no idea how to properly use straps in your training

u on dat dere retard time OP?

holy chit!!11!
    Yes I am retard. That's why I don't use straps. You hating on a retard bro?

I will smack your hand. HighFivan's Avatar
    HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how about no, OP.

no.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT
    ..:::MSU MISC:::..

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also lol at pussies who do their squats flat-footed. But who was calf training? Stop being a ****ing queer - lower the weight and get up on your damn toes, or else your calves won't get worked at all.

And don't get me started on incline benching on an actual incline bench. Use a flat bench and do half a situp, then start. Otherwise you will never have any ab development. I lol evertim, so clueless srs.
    Are you seriously trying to compare deadlifting correctly with doing other compound lifts incorrectly to make your point? graspingatstrawsbro

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Gloves and straps are both on that there pussy time. Unless you're a spineless jellyfish ******* with sensitive skin and delicate hands, in which case carry on.
    Are you the guy that was caught frauding? Lmao and you still post.

lol @ this still making sense to people. Straps are used routinely by powerlifters, strongmen and oly lifters, for the same reason a bodybuilder would. You can ALWAYS fatigue your hands and forearms before properly working other muscles, no matter who you are. In competition a PLer only has to pull a few singles in the deadlift so his grip isn't going to be as much of a problem as it is when doing his workouts (which, mind blown, do not consist solely of high-% singles) and so straps suddenly become extremely useful, for all kinds of movements.

srsly the straps are bad for "strength" thing makes no sense. They're damn good for strength, that's why anyone who's anyone uses them and doesn't worry about being seen as a pussy by some tough *******s on the misc.

It's a slightly complex idea, so I can understand why some struggle with it. Grip may be very important, but that doesn't mean you have to a) stress it as much as possible at every opportunity or b) allow it bottleneck all your other training.

I think people are also conflating two issues here - using straps to boost a 1RM, which is fine if you want to try it but isn't really very "useful", vs. using straps in volume and rep work, which is an entirely different matter as your grip will ALWAYS fatigue before the rest of you does. Who's the pussy, the guy who uses straps to keep going or the one who stops there and doesn't do what he could have done?
    And, even further, using straps in non-competition lifts like rows etc., where you can do whatever the **** you like because you don't compete in it anyway.

wot?

Chalk is a HUGE grip aid, brah. Are you a pussy, brah?
    Usually I don't like your posts but this one was 100% correct.

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol m8 if you can shrug more than you can hold onto then you're a pussy who needs to train his grip moar u ****in pussy m8
    I shrug at the end of back day, my grip gets worked throughout the workout.

I shrug to build my traps.

What sense does it make to sacrifice working the muscle that I'm targeting because my grip may fail due to my forarms getting worked thouroughly already?

Are you seriously trying to compare deadlifting correctly with doing other compound lifts incorrectly to make your point? graspingatstrawsbro
    I'm showing how we routinely make lifts as "easy" as possible, in order to go harder at them. The idea of doing squats on your toes is absurd - sure, it would help your calves out but you lose a lot of the benefit to the rest of your body. The solution? Squat properly AND THEN DO SEPARATE CALF TRAINING IF YOU NEED TO.

The analogy is obvious - grip is always the weak link in rep/volume work for pulling movements. Either leave it that way and train your back more poorly than you could, or separate the two factors by using straps (for instance) and, if you want, do extra grip work later. Probably much better stuff, too, rather than knackering your hands holding onto all the other stuff and not being able to hit them with other, more useful moves.

Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    I shrug at the end of back day, my grip gets worked throughout the workout.

I shrug to build my traps.

What sense does it make to sacrifice working the muscle that I'm targeting because my grip may fail due to my forarms getting worked thouroughly already?

lol confirmed pussy here guys, 100%

moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moneypowerespec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    imo at least

I feel the same way about gloves, but at least using gloves isn't cheating. If you can deadlift 7 plates with gloves, you can more or less do the same without them.

bro
    if deadlifting was easy
    it would called "your mother"

lol confirmed pussy here guys, 100%
    so be it.

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try doing oly lifting without straps. clearly you've never done enough pulls to mess up your hands

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just bought some straps to use for rows and stuff, I'd never use them for deadlifts though, I go rawdawg for them shi.ts. So far I'm too stupid to figure out how to properly use them.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea straps are gay...
    the strongest deadlifter in the world use straps so he must be a *******

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gloves are ****gy (unless you're ronnie, then you can use them) and so is the pad for the bar when you squat but straps are completely acceptable. I'm not training for forearm strength so straps allow me to lift weight that I couldn't hold otherwise which enables me to properly workout certain muscles like my back, traps, etc.