ubanks25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile HELP ME OUT PEOPLE, I'm 18 and dumb.

My whole highschool career I ate like **** and worked out. I've finally graduated and started a diet for lifting. But the problem is, that after two months, I've barely seen results. I have a bunch of money and I'm wanting to try out things (supplements). I nearly got talked into buying some test-p but I decided to call it off. So I'm asking for you guys to educate me on what I should do.

Right now I take c4 pre workout, 100% whey protein, superior amino 2222 tabs, and I take walmart brand; multi-vitamin, fish oil, and potassium pills.

I've been reading to take CREATINE, which I'm wanting to do, but it says also that the c4 I take already has some in it. Do I take more or is that enough?

Next, I read to take GLUTAMINE . It sounds just like an amino to me but thats for you guys to tell me. Should I waste time on it?

Onward, I just got done seeing ANABOLIC FLAVONES (METHOXY, ECDY) it says you can get HUGE GAINS. And I'm all about that muscle growth.

After that, NITRIC OXIDE, for blood flow right? Should I take this?

Lastly ZMA and HMB. It says that ZMA boost your anabolic hormones and as well get you big gains. As for the HMB, it says it plays a role of a fat burner. I've always been chubby and I would LOVE to cut some fat off. I would rather gain muscle before cutting my fat though. Gaining awesome muscle and cutting fat would be heaven if it's possible.

I would appreciate some help, because I'm not sure how to even work this site. I'm not much of a techy person (i don't even have face book) so I don't get on a computer much.

*MY FEATURES*
    170lbs about on the dot
    5'11 6'0 tall
    Not sure about my body fat, but kind of chubby
    I like to think I'm athletic

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Better multi, better diet (read the nutrition section of these forums) keep it simple.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start here reading the nutrition section first http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    Don't waste money on glutamine and other useless supps stick with the basics, research before you buy..
    Whey - BioX Power Whey Complex (no fillers taurine/glycine)
    Creatine Monohydrate 5g daily ( Allmax, Universal, Bodybuilding Series )
    Multi-V ( Orange Triad, Animal Pak, Anavite )
    Fish oil ( Oximega, NOW Ultra Omega 3 )
    Preworkout ( c4, assault, White Flood, Universal Shock )
    Protein Bars ( BioX Performance Nutrition:Protein 32g Bars , VPX, Quest)
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

PM me with your Navy ?'s LoseTheKeg's Avatar
    LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Start here reading the nutrition section first http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    Don't waste money on glutamine and other useless supps stick with the basics, research before you buy..
    QFT

Repped for quality post
    Actively seeking workout program advice! PM me!

Overcome adversity or adversity will overcome you.

**responds to 8-month-old posts like a total noob crew**
    **Jayhawks crew**
    **US Navy crew**

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    glutamine = garbage.
    when you take c4, take an extra 2-4 grams of mono for that day in order to complete your needed dosage for maintenance. I am speaking in terms of one scoop of c4. if you are going to take two scoops of c4, then take one-three gram of creatine mono to fulfill the dosage based on if you are at maintenance or not. Speaking of which, take 5 grams of mono a day for 4-6 weeks and then drop down to 3 grams a day for maintenance. ZMA= don't bother. HMB= don't bother. Use protein powder to help fill in the gaps in your diet. Use BCAA's on a cut or when training fasted. Gaining muscle and losing fat is possible as well. It's called a body recomposition. I'd still prefer doing one goal at a time but that's just me. I find it easier that way. Don't bother with anabolic flavones either. Set up a good diet and have some good basic supplements like creatine, multi, fish oil, protein powder.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No matter what supplements you take (legally), your results are going to be mostly from diet and proper training. If you are barely seeing results as it is, you won't see them with supplements. The only effective ones are more for gym performance or health.

Read the stickies in the nutrition forums. I suspect you aren't eating enough.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

ubanks25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    No matter what supplements you take (legally), your results are going to be mostly from diet and proper training. If you are barely seeing results as it is, you won't see them with supplements. The only effective ones are more for gym performance or health.

Well i mean i don't want to get fatter than i already am.

Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post

This. Stay a while...and listen.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ubanks25 View Post
    Well i mean i don't want to get fatter than i already am.
    If your goal is to gain muscle, you'll have to eat at a calorie surplus. Which means gaining fat. You can minimize that with a small surplus of 200-500 calories above what you burn, but it has to happen. If your goal is to lose the fat, then you'll need a calorie deficit. But you won't be gaining muscle with it.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExplodedPumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post

^^^^^^^^^^ This