Page 78 of 251 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 7528
    DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DramaLLama090 View Post
    So I go into the Ops office today because the Ops NCO (also good work-friend) said I could come pick up my orders / certificate (for e5) that I finally had time to pick up today. Keep in mind I've been told "yes come pick them up" for a week or two now but I've been on details and not at the company.

So I go there today ask the Ops NCO "hey can I pick those up now?" he says "yeah just gimme a second" because he was helping out the acting 1SG do some ****... well I wait for 5 minutes and acting 1SG asks "milkman what are you doing today" in *******-ish tone (everyone is at the range, I'm not right now because of jump manifest.. I'll be going to range at 1300).. and this is is what I told him. He says something like "what makes you think you can just pick up your orders" I tell him "Sgt blahblah told me I could come pick them up" (for like 2 weeks now) and I finally am trying to pick them up.

He gets super pissed because he's confused and doesn't agree with how I got promoted, starts asking "first of all when were you boarded?" I said "I didn't go, it just came down from the top" and he said "exactly, don't you think there could have been a mistake?" I said "I don't know" then he asks if it's on my ERB... "yes"... not sure if he knew that or not but I thought he did.. until he asked that question... then he starts going "you don't tell him to give you orders, they will come to you if you deserve it"... I told him "i didn't tell him to give them to me he has been telling me to pick them up" then some other *** a few feet away listening in says "AND STAND AT PARADE REST" then the acting 1SG goes "yeah, SERGEANT" to me (NOW did I get promoted?) lol then starts looking at my uniform and asks why I'm all ****ed up and my boots, despite being completely obliterated, are dirty... I tell him it's my field uniform I thought I was going out this morning but was told last second of a jump manifest.. he goes "SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GOING OUT TODAY?" I look him over and say "I.. uhh.. guess so?"

Tells me I'm the first person today to make him want to rip my head off (lol all because doing what I was told I could do).. his problem is my PSG and him have no idea how I got promoted.. and are convinced it was a mistake, and apparently S1 doesn't know either and are "looking into it" (highly doubtful)..

Either way I'm getting paid so don't care lollololol **** ***gots.

edit: for those of you that don't know I got promoted as of Feb 1 to e5 somehow.. probably some STAR promotion or whatever that program is called nobody seems to know
    Lol... Came back to company after lunch... acting 1SG sees me and says to come here.. Starts talking all normal like "ok what happened was..." Saying how I got promoted and **** (yeah just what we suspected all along.. No accident) and says "we'll get you pinned tomorrow when the company is together"

***got asses

Edit: only reason it was being looked into (supposedly) is because my PSG and I hate each other and his mind was blown when the orders came down

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    No offense but I tend to agree with your 1SG on this one. First you were being disrespectful for not standing at parade rest and also the "I...uuhh.. gess so?" line made me cringe. And if you didn't go to the board, it is suspect. I've seen things like that get reversed when it was a mistake. Some people will take offense to the notiion of a 'field uniform' as well and say there is no such thing and you should get rid of that unserviceable chit. Technically they'd be right to say that too unless it is local policy to wear a certain fukked up uniform for the event.
    Active Duty LOL
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol... Came back to company after lunch... acting 1SG sees me and says to come here.. Starts talking all normal like "ok what happened was..." Saying how I got promoted and **** (yeah just what we suspected all along.. No accident) and says "we'll get you pinned tomorrow when the company is together"

***got asses

Edit: only reason it was being looked into (supposedly) is because my PSG and I hate each other and his mind was blown when the orders came down

Active Duty LOL

PaulpFiction's Daddy

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***got asses

Congrats. It's pretty weird that your PSG wasn't involved in talking to the CO regarding recommending / not recommending you in the first place though.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my PSG and I hate each other
    I was in the same boat. PSG was a complete ****bag.

I got my revenge though. Company NCO club fundraiser there was a pie auction, winner got to choose how the leader ate their pie. Everyone else threw the pie at their leader's face or similar. I told my PSG "I'm not going to do that to you. You don't deserve it." I then stuck a fork in the pie like I was going to hand it to him--except I set it at my feet and said "Nah, you're going to get on all fours and eat that pie like a dog." He protested, but his leadership gave him the look of "you better do it". It was glorious.

From that point on he knew I had the upper hand in our relationship. He could make my life hell, belittle me, smoke me....but he'd never be able to put food at his feet and make me eat it like a bitch.

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    No I haven't met any. But I'm idealistic. I'd like to think generals are good peeps even though I should know better. When I was a young troop I used to think officers were all upstanding.

Lol just lol
    I had a formal lunch with one, asked him a question and that ******* didn't coin me. **** generals.
    “I play real sports…not trying to be the best at exercising.” -Kenny Powers

DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats. It's pretty weird that your PSG wasn't involved in talking to the CO regarding recommending / not recommending you in the first place though.
    I think it was something from higher up man they had no choice lol

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it was something from higher up man they had no choice lol
    The commander still has to send the report that CreativeRick linked to and should be taking input from the PSG. When I was a PSG, I used to tell the Commander which should be "y" or "n" and then explain why if they didn't agree. In the end the Commander would 99.9% agree and sign off on whatever I said though.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***got asses

acting 1sg doesnt like you.....

PSG doesnt like you.....

i'm just a dumb fed, but we call this a clue

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post

PSG doesnt like you.....

LOL I thought I was the only one catching this

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Clue?
    Clu.

ARMY Vet//Contractor - Money and Violence
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

Originally Posted by CreativeRick View Post
    Unit sounds messed up. Sounds like CLI. Your 1SG should know all about it... and your PSG should know to. Your PSG should have given you your promotion documents.

http://www.ncoguide.com/enlisted-pro...tegration.html
    I'm confused about the last one... Either I already have the points or it's something different... I'm not being required to go to a board at all..

The commander still has to send the report that CreativeRick linked to and should be taking input from the PSG. When I was a PSG, I used to tell the Commander which should be "y" or "n" and then explain why if they didn't agree. In the end the Commander would 99.9% agree and sign off on whatever I said though.
    We just got a new PSG used to be a squad leader in the platoon.. So maybe my old PSG hooked me up before leaving

Also for the "clue" of cock suckers not liking a non-cock sucker... If that's how it is then I have no issues with not being "liked" by these ****heads (waaaahhhh I cry)

Actual 1SG before leaving liked me, everyone else in the co loves my ass cause I'm one of the few that stand up to the highers... It's not the first time I haven't got along with the PSG but there are some that I've gotten along with great.. The ones that use common sense

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Reasons to not like Soldiers:

-fat

-lazy

-unprofessional

-undisciplined

-stupid

Otherwise leadership would just feel nothing or better for them.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Actual 1SG before leaving liked me, everyone else in the co loves my ass cause I'm one of the few that stand up to the highers...

Hmm

Undisciplined/unprofessional/stupidstupid

Good luck!
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sitting at the bar next to Gomer. He has long, beautiful locks of hair.

Wut do?

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post

PSG doesnt like you.....

"Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schnit View Post

Wut do?
    and somehow he has sent me 0 relevant snapchat pics of this

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wut do?
    When will it be my turn?

Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    When will it be my turn?

When you quit doing CrossFit *******

PaulpFiction's Daddy

When will it be my turn?
    Today?

PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000) PostOfficeRus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have the range for drill this weekend.

At least its a good paycheck.

Reasons to not like Soldiers:

-fat

-lazy

-unprofessional

-undisciplined

-stupid

Otherwise leadership would just feel nothing or better for them.
    I swear with some small town NG units it's the opposite way around. The fat/lazy/unprofessional/undisciplined/stupid are the ones liked by leadership.

I swear with some small town NG units it's the opposite way around. The fat/lazy/unprofessional/undisciplined/stupid are the ones liked by leadership.
    Different culture I guess.

All I care about is if something needs done, can they do it without someone babysitting them?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Different culture I guess.
    It's what happens when 3/4 of the unit all grow up together. Chitbags aren't disciplined because the leadership has known them since they were born. Guys from out of the town are typically the outcasts and end up doing most of the work.

BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today?
    Is that ******* still here?

Is that ******* still here?
    Yeah, maybe tomorrow too if they cancel his flight.

Not like you are going to wake up and hang out anyways. I thought you got switched to day shift?

You really do need to see his beautiful hair. Pic related (I'm blue).

Was expecting some balding creepy looking 20 year old with an old-man combover.
    Last edited by schnit; 02-20-2014 at 10:02 AM.

So did you take the 20-year old out for ice cream or what?

PaulpFiction's Daddy

How to workout like an operator:

Cannot confirm
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How to workout like an operator:

Cannot confirm
    Forgot the Kill Cliff drinks and Progenex
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |