Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jezzah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice for the second time around.

Hey guys,

I was quite a regular visitor on here 2 years ago, then I decided to take 2 years off Traveling, Snowboarding and Pissing it up. So basically I'm back to where I started 2 years ago, ready to give it another go.

Below are my before and after photos of my cut 2 years ago. At the moment I'm slightly less bodyfat then my before photo with a little more muscles because I bulked on Allpros for the last 3 months.

I stopped bulking because my clothes were getting way too tight and basically I'd like to get back to my after photo stage from 2 years ago.

My questions are these, once I get back to that stage would you guys recommend me continuing to cut a bit more bodyfat or do a slow bulk from there?
    And also would you continue on Allpros through the cut or switch to SS, I was on SS for my cut 2 years ago.

Below are my calorie intakes and lifts for anyone interested. I increase carbs and lower fat on days I lift.

I currently weight 91kg or 200lbs and I'm 6'2"
    2000 cals/day

200g PRO
    80g FAT
    120g CHO

All exercises are from my latest heavy day (10 reps) and I'll easily make 12 reps in another 2 weeks which means all my exercises will increase by 10%.
    Squat 170lbs
    Bench 145lbs
    Rows 145lbs
    OHP 77lbs
    Stiff Legged DL 170lbs
    Curls 66lbs
    Calf Raise 176lbs

Any advice would be great, cheers.
    Attached Images

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one will know until you get there, judge by the mirror, it will depend how much muscle mass you gained in those three months. But if you gained any decent amount then you'll be able to afford to cut further.

Also, if you went from lean to your before pic in three months, you need to bulk much slower next time.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475