Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    mechlord94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hai everyone.i am new here.i m a college student.i have always been fat. I thought i ll change that in 2014. I joined today. Hope to make friends and hopefully loose some weight.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Savyfit220 View Post
    By your avi look like your doing a great job!
    Thank you and you look fantastic!
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just adding an progress update for myself. I had my BodPod bodyfat test done yesterday. Results were 16% bf at 205 lbs. I started my bulk cycle in mid November at 188 lbs and 12% bf so in the last 2 months I put on 17 lbs with 6.5 lbs going to LBM and 11.5 to fat. Body fat testing doesnt show out of the gain to LBM how much may be water weight vs actual muscle but I'm at all time highs in most of my lifts so I think it went well. I'm glad I had the test done and happy it wasnt any higher then 16%. I usually wind up overshooting it and being around 20% before realizing it.

Time to switch to cut mode. It should only take me about a month (if I do everything right) to get back to 12% where I started. Personal goals are to get back to 8% though and keep 12% as the max I get to for future bulks. I dont think I'll have enough time to cut, bulk and then cut again before the summer so on a bright note I have plenty of time to lean out before the summer. The lowest I've ever reached (and was tested at) was 7.8% so I may push to see if I can beat that. I've always switched right back to bulking as soon as I reach my cut goals so it will be interesting to see how long I can mantain at a sub 10% bf. Either that or switch to a super slow bulk with goals of limiting weight gain to 1/4 - 1/2 lb per week.

My avi picture is from last summer and hasnt been updated in a while. I dont have a current one and rather not (feeling fat at 16%) but below is a pic from 2 months ago when I started the bulk at 188 lbs and 12%.

Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

equation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new to the scene

Hey all im new on yhe site and ready to transform i just move to florida and my goal is to be beach ready and able to do 5 muscle ups by the summer. I started my weight loss at 365 @40% bf around 3 yrs ago progress has been slow but i wasnt giving it my all. I am now down to 300. At around 36% bf. I have no real weight goal i jist want to be healthy and fit possibly around 8-10 % bf kinda hard to set the end goal as its been along time since ive been fit. I would like to find some lke minded friends on here to chat with and stay motivated

Registered User SuperNaturalPat's Avatar
    SuperNaturalPat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperNaturalPat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperNaturalPat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Competing in Garage Games one for Crossfit.
    "The ultimate supplement is absolute will power"

SuperNaturalPat

ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 5k1nny5tr0ng View Post
    What motivates you?

(This question is to everyone and is meant to be answered. Can be a picture, a saying, a dream, whatever.)
    I don't have that picture right now but there was this really aesthetic yet big bodybuilder.
    What made him different was that he had only one leg. Google it up,very inspiring

definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) definenormal32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone!

I've been incorporating weightlifting into my fitness routine for the past 2.5 years (before that I was really in to running - marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K - and dabbled in cross country, basketball, volleyball, softball, dance, gymnastics), and shifted my primary focus to bodybuilding for the past 5 months. Hoping to compete in my first (and also maybe second) NPC Bikini division competition this fall. I am working towards my Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics and my Dietetic Internship (will be completed in December 2015). Michigan raised, Illinois transplant for school.

Currently 22 y/o; 5'8"; 145lb; ~19-20%bf

5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by definenormal32 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I've been incorporating weightlifting into my fitness routine for the past 2.5 years (before that I was really in to running - marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K - and dabbled in cross country, basketball, volleyball, softball, dance, gymnastics), and shifted my primary focus to bodybuilding for the past 5 months. Hoping to compete in my first (and also maybe second) NPC Bikini division competition this fall. I am working towards my Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics and my Dietetic Internship (will be completed in December 2015). Michigan raised, Illinois transplant for school.

Currently 22 y/o; 5'8"; 145lb; ~19-20%bf
    Good luck with your competition goals. You look like you're well on your way to where you want to be.

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuitarPianoMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, thought I'd introduce myself. Been lifting about 18 months put on about 25lbs so far and still pretty lean, but because none of my mates workout don't have anyone to share in my successes or motivate me when I'm not feeling it. Currently 25yo, 6'4 174lbs, trying to get to 180 by start of March and ultimately over 200 lean. Would be cool to chat to you all, keep each other motivated etc - feel free to add me on here if you like

JLDuran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What up everybody?! I joined BB.com and am doing the body transformation challenge. I just finished week two of the training and am moving on to week three. I work as a fitness instructor for recruits at TRACEN Cape May (Coast Guard bootcamp). It's a very rewarding job and I'm in a gym all day. I have access to many resources for health information. I'm eager to share what I know and learn from others as well. Hit me up or friend me. Looking forward to a great year in the gym!

Registered User TripleFnTTaylor's Avatar
    TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TripleFnTTaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's up everyone? Let me introduce myself. My names Taylor, but my friends call me Big T. I've been lifting since I was in grade 8. People saw changes and that's how I got motivated. 4 years later I've put on about 50lbs of muscle. At 16 I can bench press 245lbs, squat 295lbs, and deadlift 360lbs. And I only weigh 170lbs. My goal is to get to 200 - 225 by the end of the year. So yeah. That's just a little about me

karissarybicki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friends don't really work out so its hard to get motivated! It would be great to make some friends to support each other!

Rudy1492 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have always been active. Although I was only on Track & Field for my jun and sen yrs in HS, I was always out and about skating or play with the neighborhood kids. Just recently I started to go to the gym consistently. The year has been rough. So much stress and not many people I can talk to about it.

Currently I am at 170 Lbs with 30% BF. My goal is to be around 150 Lbs. I am 26 yrs old and 5'1"
    I know the feeling, when I retired from the Marines I put my physical training on massive hold. Five yrs later I had gained forty pounds. So i started eating right and a little cardio joined a gym. I met a guy from my church at the and he started giving me pointers on lifting. He moved a away and I found Bodybuilding.com. I ve dropped 20 lbs. since.
    The gym is the best place to relieve stress, take it out on the weights and the treadmill. I get up real early and hit the gym first thing in the a.m. If I dont do it then i know I wont do it after work. This website has so mich info you can decide what suits you, its not a one size fits all. I dropped the weight having a set lifting plan and went Paleo-diet. Check it out see if its for you. Good luck and don't let things get the best of you. You have a cheering section here.

5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5k1nny5tr0ng will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by karissarybicki View Post
    my friends don't really work out so its hard to get motivated! It would be great to make some friends to support each other!
    I finally managed to get some friends into my gym. It definitely helps.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool idea (this thread)
    Reps for you dude.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MonkeyFace28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by karissarybicki View Post
    Originally Posted by 5k1nny5tr0ng View Post
    I finally managed to get some friends into my gym. It definitely helps.
    I have this problem, the few friends of mine I've managed to get in to the gym aren't really the "lifting" type, my $exy little cardio bunnies lol (my nick name for them)

I have been approached by a couple of guys at the gym, not in a pervy way (least I didn't take it that way) just introducing themselves and saying if I ever need any help to come see them which made me feel a lot more at ease, it's very daunting having to go into the weights section to get what I need with all those huge men but they made me feel a lot more confident. It also helps that I'm now going in there to get bigger weights, get a few looks when I come out with 35kg bar hehe

tang121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone new to working out my motivation is to stop being a lazy ****
    Height: 5ft,11in
    Weight: 156 pounds
    Don't know my bf% and only been working out for a few weeks now but still going not sure if I should be bulking/cutting or just lifting at the moment lol any advice will be helpful can message me or add me whatever always great to meet new people

Originally Posted by MonkeyFace28 View Post
    I have this problem, the few friends of mine I've managed to get in to the gym aren't really the "lifting" type, my $exy little cardio bunnies lol (my nick name for them)

I have been approached by a couple of guys at the gym, not in a pervy way (least I didn't take it that way) just introducing themselves and saying if I ever need any help to come see them which made me feel a lot more at ease, it's very daunting having to go into the weights section to get what I need with all those huge men but they made me feel a lot more confident. It also helps that I'm now going in there to get bigger weights, get a few looks when I come out with 35kg bar hehe
    haha that's pretty funny. There are only 2 girls that I can think of that go to my gym. Eye candy would be nice lol

Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been looking for friends on here as well, also been hoping to find people here who are from Montreal. What usually keeps me motivated are watching those YouTube videos. What got me going first was watching the old classic Pumping Iron movie. I wish I took some measurements though before I started, I've noticed my arms have gotten bigger, my belly has gotten pretty flat and can even see a bit of a 2 pack coming in! I still haven't used the bodyspace section very much though or tracked any of my workouts. Also wish I had more better "before" pictures. I never really was a photogenic person, lol.

thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) thomshaun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey!

I normally don't post on threads but....how's everyone doing!?

Good! Glad to see everyone still posting even though I haven't had a chance to keep up with all of this. Everyone needs to be updating their bodyspace so we can help encourage you!

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those of you who liked pumping iron

Generation iron
    Is on YouTube now
    Basically te same thjng but with today's BBers.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kpatrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Good morning everyone names kristen im here to make friends also. Its been awhile I havent been in the forums

Royce509 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone. Just joined, trying to lose weight and track my calories better.

jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jay311088 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey everyone, how`s things? I`m Joseph, i joined bb.com years ago but never really used much so now it`s time to start. i`d like to make new friends too.

natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natnat5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi everyone! I've been lifting on and off for a while but I just started to get really serious about it. Unfortunately, I only have one friend who lifts with me and he's leaving after this semester.... (I'm in college) so I could definitely use some more lifting friends!

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My name is Josh and I'm from N.Y. I started lifting and taking care of myself about a year and a half ago (sept of 2012). I started at 250 lbs at 5'7 and a 30ish% body fat. On my last weigh in I was 187 and 15.4% body fat. This is the best thing that has happened to me and I am going to lift and take care of myself till the day I die and make sure my future kids do as well. I also just joined this a couple months ago but just checked out the forums last week and this site is pretty bad ass a lot of good info and people on here!

Welcome Jay. Awesome progress! Keep it up!

manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking for bb friends in NYC

any takers ?

May long weekend here.
    I'm glad my gym is 24hr.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.