Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is my back too muscular for mens physique?

Im 19 days out from my 2nd mens physique show. My first shr i was 1st over all. In that time my back got a lot more cut. what do you think?
    Attached Images

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Applefuzz View Post
    Im 19 days out from my 2nd mens physique show. My first shr i was 1st over all. In that time my back got a lot more cut. what do you think?
    I wouldn't say so... this guy was top 5 at the Olympia this year:

"The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Applefuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    I wouldn't say so... this guy was top 5 at the Olympia this year:
    ok awesome thanks. I was told to "soften" my back from a judge... always question when someone to tell me to worsen my physique.

BigReese14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigReese14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigReese14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When did the judge say that too you? Was it during your prep? Is a judge at your event? You should listen to what the judges say as they have the last say. Also remember thats not bodybuilding and I know what dude before me posted but remember thats the pros. They have a different set of rules. If your back is to hard or to wide you will get points taken away. Just something to think about bro.

swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're looking solid dude.. are you're competing in the NPC Eastern USAs? I'll be competing for the first time in the MP division there. Good luck with the rest of your prep!

damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally think you've got an awesome back. You'd do well on a national level for sure.
    Follow my journey on IG @tatditrainer

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Applefuzz View Post
    ok awesome thanks. I was told to "soften" my back from a judge... always question when someone to tell me to worsen my physique.
    By soften he probably means you are too conditioned for his taste... every judge will be different, which is part of what makes this such a subjective sport. Sure there are rules, but each judge sees it a different way. I'd say you are on par for conditioning in MP, but I wouldn't get TOO much leaner. Depends on what your front looks like, because you can't just add fat to one spot, just like you can't spot reduce.

Originally Posted by BigReese14 View Post
    When did the judge say that too you? Was it during your prep? Is a judge at your event? You should listen to what the judges say as they have the last say. Also remember thats not bodybuilding and I know what dude before me posted but remember thats the pros. They have a different set of rules. If your back is to hard or to wide you will get points taken away. Just something to think about bro.
    different rules??? I think not... different standard held by the judging panel maybe, but not different rules. I do agree that if you are overconditioned in MP that you will be docked points
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243