Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What is this business about Creatine being pissed out when taken with water?

Is it true? Do you have to take creatine with juice in order to get it's effect or you will piss it out? I have been taking it with water for the past couple months and hope I did not waste my money by peeing it right back out into the toilet?

So, is it just a misconception or truth?
    Thanks a lot guys,

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Misconception.. well actually, it's just purely a lie. Creatine mono is highly bio available.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No you don't pee it all out. Just take 3-5 grams daily, and don't listen to broscience, unless its from a bro...but seriously don't.

Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magellan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Misconception.. well actually, it's just purely a lie. Creatine mono is highly bio available.
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    No you don't pee it all out. Just take 3-5 grams daily, and don't listen to broscience, unless its from a bro...but seriously don't.
    thanks! makes me feel better.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like something those idiot twins say on their youtube channel. Stop listening to idiots. When you realize you were given bad advice on a topic, stop following any advice from that source.

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Is it true? Do you have to take creatine with juice in order to get it's effect or you will piss it out? I have been taking it with water for the past couple months and hope I did not waste my money by peeing it right back out into the toilet?

So, is it just a misconception or truth?
    Thanks a lot guys,
    Where do people hear this stuff from? Creatine has been wonderful to me over the years and the only thing I have ever take it with is water.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Sounds like something those idiot twins say on their youtube channel. Stop listening to idiots. When you realize you were given bad advice on a topic, stop following any advice from that source.
    haha I saw their youtube video, it did seem far fetched.

Originally Posted by bgben View Post
    Where do people hear this stuff from? Creatine has been wonderful to me over the years and the only thing I have ever take it with is water.
    I have seen bb.com threads about it.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    haha I saw their youtube video, it did seem far fetched.

I have seen bb.com threads about it.
    Yep, people make threads about everything, and unfortunately a lot of times its about broscience that people continually believe and pass on as truth. Thank you for listening to us
    Last edited by melaneybh; 10-28-2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are fine OP, stop worrying so much.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com