PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Vince Urbank 726x5 deadlift

Best total: 1715 (600-415-700) raw with wraps.
    A method behind madness....

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PanzeR- View Post
    Nice! Been a while since I've seen anything from Urbank.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy chit!

That weight has a long distance to travel too.

I mean tall is common in strongman, but there are some seriously tall guys like Mike Jenkins who is 6'6" himself and said Vince is a couple inches taller than him!

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is he still training/competing in strongman?????????? Seems like he is really only doing deadlift only things (in terms of events/competitions)
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WHT_LIGHTNING View Post
    is he still training/competing in strongman?????????? Seems like he is really only doing deadlift only things (in terms of events/competitions)
    Vince has a few squat vids out too on his YT page, recently got 601 fronty.

He had a pec tear about a year ago and has been re-habbing his bench since. It was the kind that did not need surgery to correct, but still bad enough he had to lay of the BP for a good while, or go back to light weight for a long time and build his way back up. I've seen a vid of him doing 521 raw in the past.

Thing is that will also effect overhead and general pressing strength, and overhead is in like every strongman contest. So he would avoid doing any strongman shows until he feels his right pec is back to where it needs to be for his overhead pressing power to compete.

Once he is back he will be a contender I am sure.

alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberturbank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gr8cox View Post
    Holy chit!

That weight has a long distance to travel too.

I mean tall is common in strongman, but there are some seriously tall guys like Mike Jenkins who is 6'6" himself and said Vince is a couple inches taller than him!
    your a dumbass

Originally Posted by alberturbank View Post
    your a dumbass
    Hory ****e! We got big Albert Urbank posting! Why you in the red? Reps on teh house.

I'm not making that up, Mike Jenkins said Vince was taller than he was. Either that or your brother always leans his head back when he goes to the doctor. Some guys do that, they bring up their eyes (how most guys size each other up), but that lowers the back of their skull by an inch or two, and that throws of the height. Mike certainly did say on this site that Vince was noticeably taller than himself.

Originally Posted by mjenks71 View Post
    Vince is easy 6'7" maybe taller, he's got me and I'm almost 6'6". He'll make 308 for night of living dead but he's 318 or so in that video he said.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137948773

Anyhow... because exact stats are such a big deal after all, when I meant your brother (and apparently you too) move weight a long distance, which is very impressive was the point.

Congrats on your 601 pull brah, that's going far in the short time you've been consistent with it! I hope you put your name up that elite list as 900+ puller with your brother one day too.

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When he finished this set he went to the bathroom and blew the camera man

I didn't mean it
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Urbank ....I think I heard this name someone else ...hmm..

Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xarlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's Leeman's girlfriend brother?