Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
    Just read the article and what it says is actually what is happening but guys ITT don't realize something: A woman who decides to be picky and focus on achieving a high status through many years of studies and hard work, does not do it because she will become a "prize" to be acquired. Just like a lot of ambitious miscers here try to be the very best they can, same hold for women. They do it for themselves. Needless to say it's not that easy to do so if you marry and have kids in your 20's.
    True but the article is simply pointing out that career driven women who are in their 30s and single are not so appealing to men. So this point has nothing to do with the article then.

Someone said "girl has phd but that's not why I'm dating you for" well good like to those guys, brb dating/marrying a 7+/10 with poor or zero education who doesn't know what to talk about other than gozzip and wasted nights. Brb she's hot as f*ck don't care about her status and 2 years within the relationship/marriage she cheats to find out if she's missing out. Not saying all women do that but the majority does.

Also the article mentions something like "women at their 30's try to settle - younger women have the advantage". Lol, successful decently looking women always have men of any age throwing themselves at them anyway, I don't know where most of you live but that's the norm. No woman needs to settle with "any man", same holds for men of course. Younger women will have the advantage in what? more dates? more sex? Get out in the real world and see that the only thing they experience in higher frequency is divorces and an average, boring life. Some enjoy this, good for them.
    Just because a woman is not ceoing 10k/day as a lawyer doesn't mean she can't have a good/decent career. Not being a doctor doesn't automatically make a woman dumb as a brick. Also a 40 y/o successful single woman vs a 25 y/o college graduate...which do you think is more attractive to a successful middle aged man?

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by watermanb View Post
    I am not sure how you gather my treatment towards people from this thread? I am analyzing human nature and actions AS A WHOLE. I do not apply this to every one I meet, and I do form my personal relationships around my actual experiences. That does not mean that I can't try to scientifically access a whole populace. The mentality that we should stray from large data analysis is only going to hinder progress.
    My comment was complement to yours.

Not sure what else you've been saying itt but I'm guessing it's not good since you assumed I was trying to insult you.

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by youngstallion View Post

The 80/20 rule only applies in the USA, Australia, Canada and UK. So you can skip all together if you go Russia etc. where there is a lot less young men and women have to compete for the decent ones.
    Well if you go to Russia you end up competing with this guy:

"You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jcook996 View Post
    Well if you go to Russia you end up competing with this guy:

*wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Most men age badly as well. Derp. If you're struggling as an unaesthetic 22 year old you're not going to do any better as a fat, old, unaesthetic 35 year old.
    I was fat for most of my life. Now I'm not in fact I looke better at 26 then I ever did at 16 or 19 or 22. Best shape of my life ever, fat brahs you can make it stay dedicated.

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 6packdoesntlift View Post
    lol my mom told me in gr11 that

"most girls ur age won't want u now and you'll want them, but when your older, they'll want you and you won't want them"

or something like that.. pretty much older whores want guys their own age, and younger sloots want guys older.. whereas guys want girls their own age (18-22) and when they are older they want young girls.. strong opposite

aware

thats a FA myth... You might have a 30 year old friend who bangs younger girls, but the truth is those girls are club sl00ts banging different men each week and its merely incidental they banged the 30 year old

BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100) BaskinRobbins is not very well liked. (-100)
    anyone else get hard at the though of old career femisist sloots being in panic mode trying hard to find a beta male to settle down??

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As someone who just had their three year relationship end because "I need to be free" came from my ex-fiancee...AFTER she graduated college, I'm going to say you missed the entire purpose of the article. The reality is that women in today's age were handed the reigns on sex and relationships when the internet made every FA male suddenly able to mass spam compliments to them. Women now have an unrealistic view of themselves and those around them, and demand someone that is higher on the scale than they themselves are. It works out temporarily (20s) because the men they seek don't want commitment, and neither do the women who are "free" and "expressing" themselves. However, when women's time clock ticks "baby/family" time it's too late. They abused their power in their 20s at the expense of their "sacred" not loose-as-fuark appeal in their 30s. No man with a decent job and decent looks is going to settle down with someone who treated him like crap for 10 years and is now used goods. The reality is that women are reaping what they sew, and they're sewing a lot of discontent from 80% of the populace. Simple math would state that when you have 50% (and it's actually higher than that) creating ill feelings in 80% of men (so therefore 40% of the overall populace) then in the end the majority of women are going to get shafted in their 30s when they're not desired. You know who wasn't complaining in their 30s? The women who actually respected men in their 20s as more than just an avenue to fun/freedom.

Women are creating their own problems and complaining because their sudden new-found power/equality was abused by none other than themselves. Personally I find it refreshing, and if you disagree, you're just in denial. The science is coming more and more to light, and even then it doesn't take real surveys/analysis to see it in your daily lives. Just look around you and you'll see this problem becoming very real in today's society. The need for children has dwindled, but women's biological/psychological need for them hasn't. When these realities clash after being purposefully manipulated by women to try to booze and slooze for a few extra years someone will pay the price; it's only logical and fair that women are the ones paying.

Edit: Before someone posts, "just saying this because you're a butthurt beta ****" I've actually never been more confident that a breakup was for my benefit. The ending of my former engagement was probably the best thing that is going to happen to me in the next 5 years, and I plan on having a lot of good things happen in the next 5 years.
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrBroscientist View Post
    Just because a woman is not ceoing 10k/day as a lawyer doesn't mean she can't have a good/decent career. Not being a doctor doesn't automatically make a woman dumb as a brick.
    I know, but currently a master is almost equivalent to bachelor. Whatever your field of study, your chances of having a remarkable career are much slimmer without a Phd

Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poltaction View Post
    Using big words and purposely structuring a sentence in a way to create the perception of intelligence makes it very confusing and very hard to understand what your actually trying to get across.

If your willing to take your ego out of it, i would be happy to challenge you on this topic
    I had to log in to reply to this idiot. Look, either reply to his arguments or don't. Stop repeating the same sentence over and over about how you could respond but "this and that" gets in the way. Far out people who argue like you annoy me. The truth is you have no idea how to respond but you merely disagree with him. We get it. Stop posting now.

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have banged 7 girls in my life

am i in 20%? leaning towards no since i'm not super confident.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000)

poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cobbaa View Post
    I had to log in to reply to this idiot. Look, either reply to his arguments or don't. Stop repeating the same sentence over and over about how you could respond but "this and that" gets in the way. Far out people who argue like you annoy me. The truth is you have no idea how to respond but you merely disagree with him. We get it. Stop posting now.
    I could repond to this, but i choose not too

RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50) RShackIeford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know, but currently a master is almost equivalent to bachelor. Whatever your field of study, your chances of having a remarkable career are much slimmer without a Phd
    false.
    Well, I saw that coming. Yet I did nothing to stop it. Why do I fear success?

adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamska4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way to derail the thread with irrelevant nonsense. If you are aiming to go into research/academia, then yes, it would be much more beneficial to have a Phd and/or a master. Most doctors don't even have a Phd, yet they have "remarkable" careers.

beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    There is nothing you can DO. They have ALL racked up kill counts. 10, 20, 30. Jesus man, what can you do? It's 2013.
    MGTOW brah, you can just be single and smash said sloots. Why invest in these types of women?
    I like my women how I like my coffee crew
    I hate coffee crew

CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So men who have no problem getting women in their 20s, should continue to have success?

Thanks, but I already know I can get womenz.

Aesthetic, Buff, Smart, Educated and Career Oriented = Profit
    Twitter/IG: @RichyRG
    Snapchat/kik: SarcasticBoi

*Military Brah*

Murica.

xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You speak for literally no-one
    He speaks for almost everyone

I love how a decent looking female post's in the misc and suddenly all these bitter, faceless FA miscer's appear from the cracks trying to create havoc
    Decent looking, huh?

It's surprising how objectively you judge a person of the opposite sex based on the fact that you find them attractive, I'm sure most of us did not bother looking up close.

Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    What horrible things have these women done by not settling down with someone they didn't feel was right for them?
    By having higher standards than what they deserve, and going through multiple relationships (flings) only to regret not working hard enough at settling for the best guy she could have got when she was most desirable.

Additionally, the reality of what is happening is that BOTH men and women are treating each other poorly. However, men have a longer "stamina" in this game of waiting on fertility windows. This only compounds when you consider that 20% of men "keep occupied" 80% of women. That 80% of men aren't going to simply wake up and forget about the past 10 years. They're going to want to actually enjoy their now 10 year postponed "freedom" window. How is that going to happen? They're going to "pump-n-dump" women who are NOW prepared to settle down. The end result is that you have a lot of previously jaded men screwing over a lot of now newly jaded women. In the end the human race will still produce children and move forward, but there are going to be a lot of hurt feelings in the process. Where historically men in their 20s would marry 15-18 year olds, you now have men in their 30s playing the field and settling down with women a little younger. People are going to get left out. It is just a lot more noticeable to get left out when you're 30 and "should" be a good mate than when you're 15 and hardly even mature enough to produce children. Women upped their marriage age without their biological clocks changing. Men don't generally have this issue physically, so when men "up" their marriage age they don't suffer the consequences. Society as a whole inflicted this problem, but the reality is that only women are going to pay the tab in the end.
    Amen.

Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    ^^ I think that's the point you're trying to make and what we'll have to disagree on.

FWIW, if anything, the women who are married at my age (edit: in my social circle) are mostly the ones who rode the "cock carousel" until it got boring and then wanted to settle down with a part-time job, or no job at all. The high achieving ones haven't been ~partying~ or rejecting respectable men-- they've been in school and/or long term relationships (and with less objectively successful/attractive guys even). They may be out there, but I don't know any women with such unreasonable expectations that they've ended up unmarried in their 30s when they would prefer to be married. In my experience, women tend to want to get married much more than men (thinking of my sister here). The rising divorce rate seems to suggest that perhaps this desire influences women's decision to marry and then divorce when it turns out not to be right. IMO, I'd say women having high expectations and standards is a good thing if we want less broken marriages and families. But this is just conjecture.

Women don't age badly. The standard for beauty for women simply doesn't allow signs of age. In terms of perception, it is the same thing, and it seems like you agree (bolded)
    And that right there lies the problem, they either wait too long to settle down, or panic and get married to the 'wrong person'.

Which would leave them single and bitter still on the long run. If women aren't looking for what they want in man, and settling for it when it gets close, then it's most likely game over. And don't give me the 'What if Mr.Right still hasn't showed up' line. You are bound to bump into someone who is husband material in the first ten years of your prime, quality life. The fact remains that most women choose to either set higher standards than they can shoot for, or tend to substitute it for slooting it up until their mid-20s, and hoping a WK comes to the rescue as she pulls out the very last mandingo out her fanny.

And yes women do age badly on average, very badly at that. It's common knowledge that men age much more gracefully than women do. They basically start going downhill after 18. If you disagree with this, then sorry, but you are in denial.
    PhD in Hairloss bro-science

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not sure how you gather my treatment towards people from this thread? I am analyzing human nature and actions AS A WHOLE. I do not apply this to every one I meet, and I do form my personal relationships around my actual experiences. That does not mean that I can't try to scientifically access a whole populace. The mentality that we should stray from large data analysis is only going to hinder progress.
    dat pretentious writing style.
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've watched a friend of mine slay over 100+ girls, he is pretty much a 10 in most women's eyes. Tall, white, good looking, great job, can talk etc..

Recently he started to bang a girl on the side whom another friend had asked on a date. I'm sure many of you can relate to this "X guy asked out Y girl, but Y girl would prefer just to **** Z guy because Z > X"

Honestly I don't think i'll ever get married, I could never trust somebody that thinks like this. In this day and age I would say many women do, because of entitlement that they can do what they want whenever they want. I always wanted to find a woman before I "made it" but looks like this is an impossibility as I find many people (men and women) are so quick to write off a person before they even know them. In terms of women though this just makes me even more jaded towards finding a legitimate partner.

Just my 2cents. If I ever do "make it" I will be part of the 80% that was looked over or at least empathize with them.

ps with that said their are women out there who would criticize me for not committing etc.. but why would I commit to a woman who has, for some reason, decided they want me to be their boyfriend after sleeping around. I never asked for the position, they just seem to think that I should assume it since we had sex.

In summary sloots gonna sloot and muslims/mexicans will basically out breed everyone.

Registered User TheFourthPooper's Avatar
    TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can sympathize with guys who feel left out of the dating/hook up world. I never had all that much success myself but there is not much you can do other than find joys in other aspects of life. Seeing people hook up so easily while it is hard for you does suck, so I understand. You obviously can't base your self worth on how many women you pull or you will feel unsatisfied. There are so many other interesting things to do, it is not that hard to find satisfaction in other areas of life. But wishing ill on women who rejected you or taking joy in the fact that older women have a hard time finding men is just pathetic. If someone is not attracted to you, they aren't attracted to you. They can't control it, and there is no reason to get mad at them for it. It's obviously from some kind of bitterness, and I do not buy the idea that guys try to make these arguments for any other reason.
    Sig line can't be a novel

beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love this part:

"Talking to many women like her, it's intriguing how many look back on past relationships where they let good men get away because they weren't ready. American journalist Kate Bolick wrote recently in The Atlantic about breaking off her three-year relationship with a man she described as ''intelligent, good-looking, loyal and kind''. She acknowledged ''there was no good reason to end things'', yet, at the time, she was convinced something was missing in the relationship. That was 11 years ago. She's is now 39 and facing grim choices."

Pretty much sums up the whole 'i deserve a 10/10' mentality of most women out there.
    I hate coffee crew

low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFourthPooper View Post
    I can sympathize with guys who feel left out of the dating/hook up world. I never had all that much success myself but there is not much you can do other than find joys in other aspects of life. Seeing people hook up so easily while it is hard for you does suck, so I understand. You obviously can't base your self worth on how many women you pull or you will feel unsatisfied. There are so many other interesting things to do, it is not that hard to find satisfaction in other areas of life. But wishing ill on women who rejected you or taking joy in the fact that older women have a hard time finding men is just pathetic. If someone is not attracted to you, they aren't attracted to you. They can't control it, and there is no reason to get mad at them for it. It's obviously from some kind of bitterness, and I do not buy the idea that guys try to make these arguments for any other reason.
    I feel the bitterness isn't stemming from the inability to bang dozens of different girls - it's the total write off from girls that many guys legitimately want to try and make a connection with.

I honestly believe a majority of men (ie the "80%") would be happy with a single woman that they find to be attractive (not necessarily what everyone finds attractive). On the other hand I feel most women only want to be with a guy that all their friends find attractive (ie absolutely attractive) which locks out a lot of men from the game and thus creates this bitter feeling.

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As someone who just had their three year relationship end because "I need to be free" came from my ex-fiancee...AFTER she graduated college, I'm going to say you missed the entire purpose of the article. The reality is that women in today's age were handed the reigns on sex and relationships when the internet made every FA male suddenly able to mass spam compliments to them. Women now have an unrealistic view of themselves and those around them, and demand someone that is higher on the scale than they themselves are. It works out temporarily (20s) because the men they seek don't want commitment, and neither do the women who are "free" and "expressing" themselves. However, when women's time clock ticks "baby/family" time it's too late. They abused their power in their 20s at the expense of their "sacred" not loose-as-fuark appeal in their 30s. No man with a decent job and decent looks is going to settle down with someone who treated him like crap for 10 years and is now used goods. The reality is that women are reaping what they sew, and they're sewing a lot of discontent from 80% of the populace. Simple math would state that when you have 50% (and it's actually higher than that) creating ill feelings in 80% of men (so therefore 40% of the overall populace) then in the end the majority of women are going to get shafted in their 30s when they're not desired. You know who wasn't complaining in their 30s? The women who actually respected men in their 20s as more than just an avenue to fun/freedom.

Women are creating their own problems and complaining because their sudden new-found power/equality was abused by none other than themselves. Personally I find it refreshing, and if you disagree, you're just in denial. The science is coming more and more to light, and even then it doesn't take real surveys/analysis to see it in your daily lives. Just look around you and you'll see this problem becoming very real in today's society. The need for children has dwindled, but women's biological/psychological need for them hasn't. When these realities clash after being purposefully manipulated by women to try to booze and slooze for a few extra years someone will pay the price; it's only logical and fair that women are the ones paying.

Edit: Before someone posts, "just saying this because you're a butthurt beta ****" I've actually never been more confident that a breakup was for my benefit. The ending of my former engagement was probably the best thing that is going to happen to me in the next 5 years, and I plan on having a lot of good things happen in the next 5 years.
    You sir know what you're talking about.

You simply cannot be ahead of the race 100% of the time.

Now this is what I call equality.

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beepec View Post
    Love this part:

"Talking to many women like her, it's intriguing how many look back on past relationships where they let good men get away because they weren't ready. American journalist Kate Bolick wrote recently in The Atlantic about breaking off her three-year relationship with a man she described as ''intelligent, good-looking, loyal and kind''. She acknowledged ''there was no good reason to end things'', yet, at the time, she was convinced something was missing in the relationship. That was 11 years ago. She's is now 39 and facing grim choices."

Pretty much sums up the whole 'i deserve a 10/10' mentality of most women out there.
    lol what a dumb kunt. goes back to the emotionality of women and how it 100% trumps logic generally-speaking. lol'd hard @ "something missing in the relationship." always boils down to some dumb shyt metaphysical quality that has nothing to do with economics & stability.
    Amen Ra Squad Up

Originally Posted by low blow View Post
    I've watched a friend of mine slay over 100+ girls, he is pretty much a 10 in most women's eyes. Tall, white, good looking, great job, can talk etc..

Recently he started to bang a girl on the side whom another friend had asked on a date. I'm sure many of you can relate to this "X guy asked out Y girl, but Y girl would prefer just to **** Z guy because Z > X"

Honestly I don't think i'll ever get married, I could never trust somebody that thinks like this. In this day and age I would say many women do, because of entitlement that they can do what they want whenever they want. I always wanted to find a woman before I "made it" but looks like this is an impossibility as I find many people (men and women) are so quick to write off a person before they even know them. In terms of women though this just makes me even more jaded towards finding a legitimate partner.

Just my 2cents. If I ever do "make it" I will be part of the 80% that was looked over or at least empathize with them.

ps with that said their are women out there who would criticize me for not committing etc.. but why would I commit to a woman who has, for some reason, decided they want me to be their boyfriend after sleeping around. I never asked for the position, they just seem to think that I should assume it since we had sex.

In summary sloots gonna sloot and muslims/mexicans will basically out breed everyone.
    Truth. No way could I get married in this social climate.

And yes, women believe they can do whatever, but the difference between men and women in this (because men sometimes do it too) is that women believe there shouldn't be consequences for their actions.
    I hate coffee crew

Registered User TheFourthPooper's Avatar
    TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFourthPooper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by low blow View Post
    I feel the bitterness isn't stemming from the inability to bang dozens of different girls - it's the total write off from girls that many guys legitimately want to try and make a connection with.

I honestly believe a majority of men (ie the "80%") would be happy with a single woman that they find to be attractive (not necessarily what everyone finds attractive). On the other hand I feel most women only want to be with a guy that all their friends find attractive (ie absolutely attractive) which locks out a lot of men from the game and thus creates this bitter feeling.
    Yea that is probably true for a lot of guys, I think it largely depends on their environment. Regardless what I am saying is that there is nothing to be gained by dwelling on it. There are people with actual physical and mental disabilities who REALLY have it rough in the dating market, and most of the time they find a way to be content. Feeling down for a bit is okay, but at some point you have to blame yourself (not you literally) for being so bitter and angry.
    Sig line can't be a novel

watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

While I can't deny that there is a degree of bitterness, let's really feel dem feelz guys, I think that when the issue is so manifested and obvious in society that it is beyond "a few bitter men". It is clearly something that is becoming more and more relevant if it is even this highly discussed. I've seen more threads pertaining to this than I have of any world politics, so regardless of if it is even true (which it is) it's obviously perceived as true and therefore true in and of itself. This topic is clearly on the minds of a lot of people. Those people will manifest it regardless of the actual minority that don't believe it is true. So the outcome remains that it IS going to become a large societal influence, and only time will tell how it truly plays out. As it sits right now the same "bitter" men are actually the ones with the upper hand, so why would we sit around and be complaining? Many people in this thread are mis-associating observations with complaints.
    When you think you can't keep in mind:

"Lesser men have done greater things."

Men with less physical, mental, or potential abilities have produced greater outcomes.
    Whatever the reason, lesser men have done greater things than whatever obstacles you have mistakenly convinced yourself you are unable to overcome.

Yea that is probably true for a lot of guys, I think it largely depends on their environment. Regardless what I am saying is that there is nothing to be gained by dwelling on it. There are people with actual physical and mental disabilities who REALLY have it rough in the dating market, and most of the time they find a way to be content. Feeling down for a bit is okay, but at some point you have to blame yourself (not you literally) for being so bitter and angry.
    Amen...but I want to reiterate I am part of the problem...I have been tossed aside as I have tossed others aside. I do not ask for forgiveness.

I honestly truly want the Chinese to take over, at least they still know what it means to be and have a family (semi srs).

watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50) watermanb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really don't generally dwell on it, I just enjoy discussing these kinds of things. I do agree that each individual determines their "own path" so to say, but I also love the analysis of the unit as a whole. (I'm a very big data oriented person)

Analyze the entire unit to statistically prepare yourself for the most likely outcome, but keep limitations on how far-reaching your biases are to customize for "outliers" (individual action).
    When you think you can't keep in mind:

"Lesser men have done greater things."

Men with less physical, mental, or potential abilities have produced greater outcomes.
    Whatever the reason, lesser men have done greater things than whatever obstacles you have mistakenly convinced yourself you are unable to overcome.