Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My "Transformation" from Eating Disorder to Growth

Came across these pics yesterday, and posted them up on my log and got a solid response. I actually looked pretty in depth at them, and I was surprised myself..

some of you may know me, I'm a recovering anorexic. About a year ago, I had my log up in the "Nutrition Logs" section. But I was living in agony, I was frail, weak, living on an "Artificial Thyroid" hormone that basically screwed up my life. I thought it was doing wonders for me... I had always had endocrine issues, my endo thought it would help my thyroid issues by putting me on it. I dropped from 145lbs... down to 119lbs at my worst.
    I was unable to change my eating habits, due to my Eating Disorder.. and the weight flew off of me. I lost all of my muscle mass (the little amount that I even had) and learned to hate the way I looked, hated how I felt, and hated everything in general. I can remember it being 85 degrees outside (in beautiful Southern California), but I was inside my apartment.. huddled in 2 hoodies, and a blanket.. trying to sleep the day away.. because I had nothing else to live for.. but sleeping, and food. I was too weak to go to the gym, to weak to walk up a flight of stairs without collapsing on myself. I was coming off of caffeine/stimulants, at the same time... I couldn't walk outside without getting the most painful migraines I've ever felt/had in my entire life, the entire left side of my head would dull up in pain. And the only way to solve it, was to go back in my apartment (I lived alone, at the young age of 19) and sleep the day away..

Thankfully, I got the "Wake up call" that I needed. My dad sat me down on night, with tears in his eyes. And told me, that he couldn't watch me die anymore.. he and the family were going to lose me.. if I continued my ways. If I continued to live in depression, in my ED, in my own "bubble".. He laid down 2 options for me. Either get help, get my life back, or I would be disowned.. I would have everything taken away from me, and I could watch myself die.
    I thought of my life then, how I prayed for "things to get better".. how much I wished I had a life at times, and how much agony I lived in day in and day out.. and I made the choice I got help.. and got my life back.
    I won't go on, because there's so much more to the story, and there's so much more I could say.. But I just wanted to throw these pictures up, because I feel like they mean something to me.. Obviously, I've got SO much more to go.. I doubt myself at times, doubt my genetic potential to gain muscle.. but I just have to keep telling myself that "one day, you'll get to where you want to be.. one day".

Thanks guys, if you took the time to read.

September 2012 - 119lbs

October 2013 ???

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Awesome transformation mate! Glad too see you dug in there and came through. It goes to show if you really want it you'll get there

Well done

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump for Eric

little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done man !! looking healthy now !

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy for you man. Good job.

Would rep but you know how it is.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thornypop View Post
    Awesome transformation mate! Glad too see you dug in there and came through. It goes to show if you really want it you'll get there

Well done
    Thanks alot man! I really appreciate the kind words. Motivates me to stay on track.

Originally Posted by little dragon View Post
    well done man !! looking healthy now !
    Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Happy for you man. Good job.

Would rep but you know how it is.
    Happy for you as well man! We've got the rest of our lives ahead of us. It's time to LIVE!

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely seen you around in your log, ED support group, etc. GJDM seriously looks like you're making it. Reps.

Originally Posted by DarthInvadeHer View Post
    Definitely seen you around in your log, ED support group, etc. GJDM seriously looks like you're making it. Reps.
    Thank you I appreciate it.

FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man, you were almost just bones lol. No offense.

Great progress, you're really filling out well. Also you look healthier than previously.

Originally Posted by FiveElevenNine View Post
    Wow man, you were almost just bones lol. No offense.

Great progress, you're really filling out well. Also you look healthier than previously.
    None taken, because that's essentially what I was.. just bones.

Thanks man, I appreciate the comment.

DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Much respect for you, i thought that i was skinny before i started training...

Keep it up

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job, good to see you looking healthy. Repped.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuuu I got a little teary eyed reading that. So were you taking T3?

Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice work keep it up!
    IG: Chrisprotein

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow great work OP ! Keep your head up knowing each day you're getting better and better.

Wish you all the best OP , sending you positive vibes
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★

Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great work. You're gonna kick it's ass

Originally Posted by DoctorHitch View Post
    Much respect for you, i thought that i was skinny before i started training...

Keep it up
    Thanks dude. I appreciate that.

Originally Posted by Stalldad View Post
    Great job, good to see you looking healthy. Repped.
    Returned (when I'm off recharge) thanks man.

Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    fuuu I got a little teary eyed reading that. So were you taking T3?
    Yessir.

Originally Posted by Kratistos View Post
    nice work keep it up!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by ChrisLB View Post
    Wow great work OP ! Keep your head up knowing each day you're getting better and better.

Wish you all the best OP , sending you positive vibes
    Thanks broski.

Originally Posted by Renegadegod View Post
    Great work. You're gonna kick it's ass
    I know I can and I will! Thanks man.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing, excellent work!
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is motivational! Looks like youre doing good bruh!

Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats man! You're only going to get better as time goes by. We're all gonna make it.
    I post for lulz
    --Anaheim Ducks--

Clash of Clans

wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000)
    Freaking Fanastic man, Great job... super impressive amazing transformation repped
    http://instagram.com/feest_ur_eyez/

Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167259321

Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Amazing, excellent work!
    Originally Posted by teemas View Post
    This is motivational! Looks like youre doing good bruh!
    Originally Posted by Ahhhmeno View Post
    Congrats man! You're only going to get better as time goes by. We're all gonna make it.
    Thanks again guys, I appreciate all of the positive feedback. I'd rep, but I'm all out for today. ;(

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great respect for you overcoming the anorexia and re-taking hold of your life. Great job on the transformation!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachelremnant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inspirational stuff. Looking great, even better, sounding great in your head.

HigiJaVaev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is awesome transformation man, good job!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Great respect for you overcoming the anorexia and re-taking hold of your life. Great job on the transformation!
    Originally Posted by rachelremnant View Post
    Inspirational stuff. Looking great, even better, sounding great in your head.
    Originally Posted by HigiJaVaev View Post
    That is awesome transformation man, good job!
    Thanks all, it's been a long road.

instagram:investorfitness drumplayer's Avatar
    drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first off, congrats on overcoming your eating disorder. that's probably the greatest accomplishment of your story. but your gains are good so far man. good luck with future goals. repped.
    Always rep back.

M.M.T.

New Jersey Crew

Follow my workout log / journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155179353

Instagram: investorfitness
    Twitter: @investorfitness

Originally Posted by drumplayer View Post
    first off, congrats on overcoming your eating disorder. that's probably the greatest accomplishment of your story. but your gains are good so far man. good luck with future goals. repped.
    I wish I could say that I was fully recovered from my ED, that will come in time. But yeah, I'm on my way.. thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.