NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

300lb power clean

I recently power cleaned 250lbs during a football workout.

I REALLY want to hit 300 before my senior year, besides power cleans, what should I be doing?

Will doing squats raise my PC? I only squat about 365 now and it's not paralell
    Virginia, USA

Football/Lacrosse

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which way do you clean? Full squat after or just a high catch?
    Do you leave your feet or just go up on toes? If you leave feet do you go up and down or do your feet go out

NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NHfootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My legs are straight pretty much the whole time, no squat
    Virginia, USA

Football/Lacrosse

Originally Posted by NHfootball View Post
    My legs are straight pretty much the whole time, no squat
    Bump
    Virginia, USA

Football/Lacrosse

ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Which way do you clean? Full squat after or just a high catch?
    Do you leave your feet or just go up on toes? If you leave feet do you go up and down or do your feet go out
    Power clean means you don't full squat

Originally Posted by ALHP View Post
    Power clean means you don't full squat
    True, lots of oeople who tell me they can power clean 275+ do a full Olympic clean, adds like 20-30@lbs to a clean(possibly more) I'm not anywhere near flexible enough to get even close to a full squat clean
    Virginia, USA

Football/Lacrosse

Originally Posted by NHfootball View Post
    True, lots of oeople who tell me they can power clean 275+ do a full Olympic clean, adds like 20-30@lbs to a clean(possibly more) I'm not anywhere near flexible enough to get even close to a full squat clean
    Anyone?
    Virginia, USA

Football/Lacrosse