castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I wanna f****ckin die :((((

I am in love with bodybuilding and I have put all my effort and dreams on this sport. I made big improvement I jumped from 220 to 260 LB in an year with BF 15% I was in love with process and nothing could stop me ,, I trained almost for year very heavy 2 hrs in a day and stopped all partying and going out with friends and girls all other things from my life
    I have decided to join to army , everything was going good until I have found it out I have to run 2 miles in 18 min , I had never run in my life before so I started running but It was so hard ,, My first record was 2 miles in 32 min so I have found it out I have to loose some muscle , I started eating one day in a day and running hard and stop focusing on gym because i have to improve my running before basic training asap . Now after 1 month I started getting near to 2 miles in 20 min but My problem is that I lost my most of the size. I feel so bad I don't know what should I do ,,, I am going insanneeeee. at the same time I am in love with this sport and on other hand I have to run 2 miles to pass physical exam , Though even now I couldn't reach 2 miles in 18 min
    Last edited by castroaj; 10-24-2013 at 12:00 AM.

sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500) sickkuntj is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can join the army at 27?

esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sickkuntj View Post
    You can join the army at 27?
    yes sir

Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emillime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ofc its harder to run faster and longer with big weight, doesnt really matter wether its fat or muscle. Its still weight. You could try HIT which improves your oxygen uptake, that might help a lot. If not, then u can continue bodybuilding in the army after u have passes all the tests. U should be able to gain the same weight back that you used to have faster than the first time because of your muscle memory.

Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been in for over 7 years so im just going to start with....Get over it cupcake, your going to lose a lot of muscle and size in basic anyways. Your body is going to change so you better step up and start loving the run. 2 miles in 18 minutes is pretty damn slow and easily reached. Start working your way to being able to run 5 miles, that will make the short ass 2 mile run easy as hell. If you need direction on running pm me. I'm a natural at running

One thing you have to realize is that when you get to basic you will burn calories almost nonstop and you will not get enough food to replace them. Cardio is going to be a new part of your life so get use to it. The Army requires endurance, if you cant keep up with your team then you are not alot of use depending on your MOS.
    Last edited by Wrench7; 10-24-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was in the Army bro so you may as well get used to losing that size... You need to run if you can't then you're done. Depending on MOS there's like 0/1 260 guys and you ain't going to the gym in basic. You may as well cut out that muscle and start running -- you're simply too big. Running/roadmarching>>all. If you can't run basic will be hell. Depending on your MOS/location you may be able to start lifting later... But wtf are you going to do in the field for even a few weeks? Army simply requires a different body type.
    Last edited by Ralikar; 10-24-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GaugeBreaker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I believe in you.

SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000) SK8BDR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep running! Increase your distance. It gets a lot easier.
    365 | 266 | 465

DIPS: bw + 135lb
    CHINS: bw + 135lb

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Running gets alot easier. You can always rebuild yourself better and stronger.

Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50) Contraction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well it looks like this post was a little late, you should have been eating above maintenance while on run days then you would have tapere off at slightly below maintenance - losing barely any muscle and most of your fat while improving running.

I suggest you immediately go on a surplus of 500+ and continue running

Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sorry but I don't think you were 260 lbs and 15% bodyfat after lifting for just one year. You were fat. Plus you said you were in there for 2 hrs a day, that doesn't really help either, you definitely overtrained. Anyways just stick to running it doesn't matter at this point how much muscle you have, if you really want to join the army then make it your number 1 priority and stick to that. Just keeping losing weight and you will get better times.

castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) castroaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bhigs23 View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't think you were 260 lbs and 15% bodyfat after lifting for just one year. You were fat. Plus you said you were in there for 2 hrs a day, that doesn't really help either, you definitely overtrained. Anyways just stick to running it doesn't matter at this point how much muscle you have, if you really want to join the army then make it your number 1 priority and stick to that. Just keeping losing weight and you will get better times.
    1 year training for competition and 10 years doing bodybuilding , bodyfat 14% weight 250 LB . and no i was not fat i was skinny when i started bodybuilding i was somewhere around 120 LB and no matter how much i eat and what i do my body never goes fat ..

Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by castroaj View Post
    1 year training for competition and 10 years doing bodybuilding , bodyfat 14% weight 250 LB . and no i was not fat i was skinny when i started bodybuilding i was somewhere around 120 LB and no matter how much i eat and what i do my body never goes fat ..
    pics please

fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good luck

DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    It should be easier to go back to your old size. Muscle memory, and if not you can get on some gear always lol

Jeffc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah dude your going to lose alot of size in basic,they want to break you.Wait until you get to your real unit after basic,you will be running atleast 5 miles twice a week,2 to 3 every other day.

Deployment will be your time to get jacked tho since you won't have time for PT.That is if your not sucking up on a OP freezing your ass off on some mountain.

You can maintain a decent size tho and still be a pretty fast runner.You just gotta train harder,your going to need more motivation and energy.PT in the morning isn't that tough once your in longer and get use to it.Just hit the gym after work and eat more.Going out to the field for training will kind of screw you over tho.

Like someone else says tho it all depends on your MOS.If you signed up to be some kind of POG your PT might be easy and your job not as physically demanding.

Also get use to running them 2 miles in under 14 minutes atleast or you'll look like a dirt bag.Being the new guy in your unit you wanna look good.They take it easy on you in basic,your unit is going to smoke the crap outta you when you get there,since your the new cherry.

You wanna stay big after basic and get fast.30 60s are the answer,a dead sprint for 30 seconds then walk for 60 seconds and constantly repeat.Eventually you can work up to 60 120s.You gotta start pushing yourself now.The muscle will come back to you quick if you start lifting again,but remember in the Military it's always better to be in shape and capable then look big and be out of shape.You have to meet the demands of your job.Espically if your going combat series.
    Last edited by Jeffc21; 10-31-2013 at 08:02 PM.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you gained 40 lbs of muscle in a year after 10 years of training, and based on the pictures you have, I'm guessing you are not losing size because of running.

Dunno what sort of drug testing the army does but good luck with it.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

tomkun1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep running and preparing for boot camp, who cares about losing muscle right now because in boot camp you can expect to lose a lot of your muscle mass. I leave for bmt in a month and switched from trying to build mass to just building muscle endurance and running.

WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can get a straw and....

Suck it the **** up.
    --Active--

palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) palehorsem4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by castroaj View Post
    I am in love with bodybuilding and I have put all my effort and dreams on this sport. I made big improvement I jumped from 220 to 260 LB in an year with BF 15% I was in love with process and nothing could stop me ,, I trained almost for year very heavy 2 hrs in a day and stopped all partying and going out with friends and girls all other things from my life
    I have decided to join to army , everything was going good until I have found it out I have to run 2 miles in 18 min , I had never run in my life before so I started running but It was so hard ,, My first record was 2 miles in 32 min so I have found it out I have to loose some muscle , I started eating one day in a day and running hard and stop focusing on gym because i have to improve my running before basic training asap . Now after 1 month I started getting near to 2 miles in 20 min but My problem is that I lost my most of the size. I feel so bad I don't know what should I do ,,, I am going insanneeeee. at the same time I am in love with this sport and on other hand I have to run 2 miles to pass physical exam , Though even now I couldn't reach 2 miles in 18 min
    No way you gained that much weight without gear. Looks like it took a toll on your body as well. You shouldn't have any problem running two miles in that time unless suffering from some debilitating injury.
    "ONLY GOD JUNGLE YOU" - tylerdurdenn

IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronAgony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wrench7 View Post
    I have been in for over 7 years so im just going to start with....Get over it cupcake, your going to lose a lot of muscle and size in basic anyways. Your body is going to change so you better step up and start loving the run. 2 miles in 18 minutes is pretty damn slow and easily reached. Start working your way to being able to run 5 miles, that will make the short ass 2 mile run easy as hell. If you need direction on running pm me. I'm a natural at running

One thing you have to realize is that when you get to basic you will burn calories almost nonstop and you will not get enough food to replace them. Cardio is going to be a new part of your life so get use to it. The Army requires endurance, if you cant keep up with your team then you are not alot of use depending on your MOS.
    This.

Also, you can just eat more and rebuild your mass post-basic. If you want to be in the army, suck it up and deal with the "now."