Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by azstrengthcoach View Post
    I have never trolled a anyone bro. I've only tried to offer advice I don't attack people, I don't pick fights.
    I thought the whole thing with Carlman was rather comical, but it seems since then all you do is argue with everyone.

And I'm not the only one that notices it.

Post up some progress pics and/or lifting vids and cut back on the arguing and you'll get more respect here.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have never trolled a anyone bro. I've only tried to offer advice I don't attack people, I don't pick fights.

O'rly.....

"Ntrlifter is smaller than my sister"

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    O'rly.....

Hmmm it's about to get REAL in here... LOL
    ()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833

AestheticBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    should look up ''bar brothers'' on youtube brah

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticBuild View Post
    should look up ''bar brothers'' on youtube brah
    You should GTFO.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was agreeing with you, I'm not sure how you saw that as an argument.
    My apologies. Maybe I had too much coffee on board.
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I guess this is Frank Medrano...the BW only guy...vegan

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impressive moves that guy has, no question. Does the horrid emaciated look come from the vegan-ness or the workouts?
    Last edited by Flounderbout; 10-25-2013 at 09:01 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Growing a six pack? ILurkAtWork's Avatar
    ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pullups/Chins, row's from a pullup bar with your feet raised on some sort of platform, handstand pushups (or work your way up to these with by elevating your feet a little more each workout), One-arm pushups, triangle pushups, pistol squats, one legged hip-thrusts between 2 benches/objects/chairs, hmm... come up with a B/W deadlift substitute (poor man's GHR?), one legged calf-raises and we're done here. Once you get jacked from these you can start doing that fancy crap from the above video. Or you could just lift heavy like the rest of us, but it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and eat less.

This thread hurt my brain cells, and that's saying something from this site.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I thought the whole thing with Carlman was rather comical, but it seems since then all you do is argue with everyone.

And I'm not the only one that notices it.

Post up some progress pics and/or lifting vids and cut back on the arguing and you'll get more respect here.
    Find me one post where I started a fight. I post facts and people don't like that it disputes broscience

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find me one post where I started a fight. I post facts and people don't like that it disputes broscience
    Are we still focused on answering OP'S question or did we

di·gress
    dīˈgres/
    verb
    leave the main subject temporarily in speech or writing.
    "I have digressed a little from my original plan"
    synonyms: deviate, go off on a tangent, get off the subject, get sidetracked, lose the thread, turn aside/away, depart, drift, stray, wander More
    Origin

More
    early 16th cent.: from Latin digress- ‘stepped away,’ from the verb digredi, from di- ‘aside’ + gradi ‘to walk.’
    Translate digress to
    Use over time for: digress

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    O'rly.....

Says the man talking ****
    About me in his sigline

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    You have to do a self assessments if every thread you participate in you find arguments what's the common denominator? I've never really interacted with you here but have read what you wrote. At times I agree and other times I don't. You sound like you have tons of knowledge and experience but to me it comes off as smarmy and condescending. Not always though.

Would be nice if you could hit the reset button and contribute in a positive manner. The more knowledgable posters we have here the better. Could start by removing that sig line and letting your beef with Carl go.

Good luck.
    I find it ironic I have a beef with him but he's the innocent one lol. Btw I have no problem with people not agreeing with me. The only way progress happens is if people question things. But we need to back our beliefs with hard data, I find it ironic that when I post facts I'm responded with ad hominem attacks.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Are we still focused on answering OP'S question or did we

di·gress
    dīˈgres/
    verb
    leave the main subject temporarily in speech or writing.
    "I have digressed a little from my original plan"
    synonyms: deviate, go off on a tangent, get off the subject, get sidetracked, lose the thread, turn aside/away, depart, drift, stray, wander More
    Origin

More
    early 16th cent.: from Latin digress- ‘stepped away,’ from the verb digredi, from di- ‘aside’ + gradi ‘to walk.’
    Translate digress to
    Use over time for: digress
    Better to digress than egress

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    My apologies. Maybe I had too much coffee on board.
    That's why I prefer Scotch

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    O'rly.....

Every time I see his sig I feel bad for his big fatty of a sister and how he constantly rubs it in her face.

What a jerk of a brother is all I can think............

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Every time I see his sig I feel bad for his big fatty of a sister and how he constantly rubs it in her face.

What a jerk of a brother is all I can think............
    Well being bigger than 125lbs isn't much of an achievement, I'm pretty sure I met that in 7th grade

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Registered User weightconquerrr's Avatar
    weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) weightconquerrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sfalexi View Post
    For the record, the moves he did are fine, good exercises, but look closely at the diet. NO CARBS!!! He went on a standard ketogenic diet of no carbs. That'll melt bodyfat away whether you work out or not. Working out helped to maintain muscle.

Alexi
    yeah i noticed that too

but the op specifically asked for a "no weight--only bw exercise prog".

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well being bigger than 125lbs isn't much of an achievement, I'm pretty sure I met that in 7th grade
    Family full of fatties. Good for you.

You get into more fights than even ACC or Mikie and that takes some doing.

Good job!

You tube is filled with videos of ripped guys doing only calisthenics and gymnasts moves. If you manipulate the leverage the torque in the muscles can be very very intense

Family full of fatties. Good for you.

You get into more fights than even ACC or Mikie and that takes some doing.

Good job!
    None of us are fat but thanks for playing you can get your prize on the way out. Btw your BMI is off the chart 5% body fat at nearly 1,000lbs is pretty impressive. There's finally someone in here shorter than Carl
    Last edited by azstrengthcoach; 10-25-2013 at 11:06 AM.

CapOne805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CapOne805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CapOne805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Find a Parkour and Freerunning group in your area.. It's fun, a challenge, and will help to incorporate bodyweight movements.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are we hating on each other, when we are suppose to be hating on the OP? People people, focus please.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    Why are we hating on each other, when we are suppose to be hating on the OP? People people, focus please.
    Maybe he drank too much beetroot juice

ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dencio View Post

I guess this is Frank Medrano...the BW only guy...vegan
    Great physique and strength, but his video includes dips with chains draped around his body, additional weights or resistance bands, barbells etc. so you have to wonder how much stuff he does over and above pure bodyweight exercises.

Also, part of the appeal of bodyweight stuff is that you can work out anywhere, but he's doing plenty of stuff with different types of bars and other bits of equipment, none of which someone like me (for example) has lying around.

Finally pretty much everything in that video is a showcase for upper-body strength: how do you balance out leg development with only your body weight?

Not knocking the ideas or the dude in the video at all - I wish I had that kind of development and athleticism - but I think most people will have a hard time achieving that sort of level with bodyweight exercises alone.

None of us are fat but thanks for playing you can get your prize on the way out. Btw your BMI is off the chart 5% body fat at nearly 1,000lbs is pretty impressive. There's finally someone in here shorter than Carl
    Come on man, come up with your own material already.

You have no idea how freaking impressive I really am.

And knock off ragging on Carl already dude, he unlike you is a highly respected member here.

Come on man, come up with your own material already.

You have no idea how freaking impressive I really am.

And knock off ragging on Carl already dude, he unlike you is a highly respected member here.
    Again why do I care what a complete stranger thinks. Carl never provides anything of value here. You're hardly original too dude considering there are several old man lifters on here

Again why do I care what a complete stranger thinks. Carl never provides anything of value here. You're hardly original too dude considering there are several old man lifters on here
    Okay that crack about Carl not providing anything of value here............... that one made me laugh and proves you are just ignorant.

How many folks are doing lifts out there named for you?? None I'm going to guess. Now for Carl, there are many here using his training methods and he's loaded many videos through the years showing how to do these lifts.

But nice try.... give up now okay before you make yourself look any more foolish.

Okay that crack about Carl not providing anything of value here............... that one made me laugh and proves you are just ignorant.

How many folks are doing lifts out there named for you?? None I'm going to guess. Now for Carl, there are many here using his training methods and he's loaded many videos through the years showing how to do these lifts.

But nice try.... give up now okay before you make yourself look any more foolish.
    Wow you really are a one trick pony aren't you? I've never seen any videos on training posted by the midget.