harris4385 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DO NOT USE Liquid Sun Rayz!!!

Let me save all future competitors from a nightmare by letting you know to never try the LIQUID SUN RAYZ SELF TANING SPRAY!!!

Of course I will have reps in here disputing what I say, but THATS BECAUSE THERE REPS!

HORRIBLE IN EVERYWAY!! DO NOT USE BEFORE YOUR COMP!!

I used the Liquid sun Rays self tanning spray for my competition this past weekend. Followed all the instructions leading up to the day of the tan, and the tanning procedures. It was horrible in everyway possible!

Color was bad! Dark, uneven, HELPED COVERING UP MY MUSCLE STRIATIONS!! Worst thing possible!
    Didn't spray evenly. Not even close! Cam out in like a 3/4 circle spray. was a joke!
    Roller is a piece of sh*t!
    Did not roll easy or evenly!
    It ran at the show when I started to sweat just a little bit.

I honest to God mean this stuff was horrible in everyway possible!!! maybe when they set up and do the professional spray tan at shows it comes out good, but the self apply that they sell on the website and what the reps try to push is the worst!!

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID!! DO NOT USE LIQUID SUN RAYZ!!!!

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    It would help your cause to show pics.

Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    It would help your cause to show pics.
    Don't have a cause! Just putting the word out to help future competitors! If someone still wants to use the stuff, go for it. But doing my part to try to help someone in the future so they don't have a nightmare like I did!

justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500) justsojoe is not very helpful. (-500)
    I bought some, cost me £30, ****ty dirt black liquid, I put two coats on the underside of my forearm to try it out, the next day it was no darker than the natural tan on the top of my forearm
    I didn't use it for my comp, just used St Tropez (2 coats) and some dream tan on the day.
    I would have been furious if I had gone to the trouble of applying it all over for the result I got.

Its ****.

damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was spraytanned with liquid sun rays and placed third in my first national level competition. I think alot of this has to do with how you are applying it...not to mention the skin prep before hand.

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had a similar experience, although not as bad as yours sounds. I wasn't dark enough with four coats (rinsed after first two, no rinse after last two). It was a little blotchy and they only way it went on nicely was with a puff. I agree the applicator it came with was worthless. I finally poured it into a bowl and used the puff and then it was better. I had high hopes for it. On the up side, the customer service I received when I had questions was stellar! They responded quickly.

That was my first show too! My second one had a spray tanning company at the site and it was wonderful! Well worth the $$$.

BTW, the avi pic is the LSR tan, doesn't look too bad in the pic, but not dark enough and was blotchy is spots.
    Julia

Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshua2035 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly why I use jan Tanna.... Ill let you judge my tan from my profile pic ..

ianlauer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If LSR doesn't work for you then you don't know what you're doing. :)

In all seriousness, how you prep your skin is really important and application technique is very important no matter which brand you use.

My competition color of choice is Liquid Sun Rayz. It is the least likely to change color and will not run like many other brands. I can tell you that many of the other IFBB pros use LSR for the same reason I do.

-Ian Lauer IFBB PRO
    Last edited by ianlauer; 10-23-2013 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added info

3girlsmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mark Dugdale uses Liquid Sunrayz

Mark has been usin liquid sunrayz success fully for many years now. Just pull up pics from last weeks Europa. His color is perfect, he is darker than David Henry!
    WWW.MARKDUGDALE.COM

I'm sure the professional Liquid Spray Tan is great, like most professional sprays are.
    I was only talking about the self applying spray you buy off the site. I took very good care of my skin and followed all the instructions and it was a horrible nightmare. IMO and IME...

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not going to dispute what you say and pretend like the product is perfect just because I'm sponsored by an LSR affiliate. I'll take your word that you did everything as it says on the website and used the LSR skin prep products leading up to your show. But with any tanning product, and that includes LSR, certain skin types just might not react well. It sounds to me like your skin just didn't absorb the color well for whatever reason. Maybe it's because you naturally have oily or dry skin. Maybe you didn't give the product quite enough time in between coats to dry. How many coats did you apply? How much time did you allow them to dry? Did you sweat a lot the night before your show? Did you reapply in the morning? ANY of those factors could have some bearing on how your tan turned out!

From my experience, LSR was the best color for my skin and I would recommend it to anyone. I tried Pro Tan and Dream Tan. Neither of them gave me the depth of color or the durability or stage under the lights. That's my experience with the product and that's why I support LSR.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find it surprising that so many people do not try a product out in advance of a competition. People weigh every gram of food they eat and count every calorie they burn in cardio for months, but when it comes to a tanning product, people order it at the last minute and apply it the night before or the morning of the competition.

It might cost a little extra, but apply it a few weeks before the show and see what it does, especially if you are trying something new.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 3girlsmom View Post
    Mark has been usin liquid sunrayz success fully for many years now. Just pull up pics from last weeks Europa. His color is perfect, he is darker than David Henry!
    and by the way, Mark looked awesome at the Europa! Glad to see him get a well-deserved high placing.

linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is such a great information as I was going to purchase LSR for my next competition. Thanks for the heads up. I better stick to the Jan Tana Ultra 1.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have heard that being sprayed with it by a pro at a big show is by far the most superior form of tanning as of now
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    I find it surprising that so many people do not try a product out in advance of a competition. People weigh every gram of food they eat and count every calorie they burn in cardio for months, but when it comes to a tanning product, people order it at the last minute and apply it the night before or the morning of the competition.

It might cost a little extra, but apply it a few weeks before the show and see what it does, especially if you are trying something new.
    Exactly right. I made that mistake and wont make it again. But never the less the product was as I stated.

Originally Posted by linaka View Post
    This is such a great information as I was going to purchase LSR for my next competition. Thanks for the heads up. I better stick to the Jan Tana Ultra 1.
    Your very welcome in advance! ;-)

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    have heard that being sprayed with it by a pro at a big show is by far the most superior form of tanning as of now
    Of course but a lot of amateur shows don't offer this so you have to do your own color...

I've seen lots of dripping, streaking and people turning green during judging despite being sprayed by "pros." It is never a sure thing.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used Liquid Sun Rayz Mousse and it worked great. Can't speak for the spray, never tried it, but mousse worked awesome. I had an even dark tan, not blotchy or uneven. My wife helped me apply 3 coats total, and I loved the results. I will be using it again and again in the future!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) damian2611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This

fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100) fanipro is not very well liked. (-100)
    Very useful information! Thanks

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    I've seen lots of dripping, streaking and people turning green during judging despite being sprayed by "pros." It is never a sure thing.
    I have tried several products. First i used protan.. turned me green.. i had a pro spray me with their brand.. turned green.. had an italian product (dont know the name of it) was a pain to put on came out too dark/bronze and was even worse to come off..
    Last show i did i used LSR only needed one coat (and i am super pale) easy to apply (used my own applicators) and came off well. I also used their skin prep/ph cleanser since i had previously turned green with other products and had no issues.
    My legs did come out a bit splotchy but that was due to getting caught in the rain. the show had us outside in little tents and it was raining. so stepping in puddles, others splashing, tent sides throwing water drops i dont think anyones tan was perfect that day anyways. (the show was not a well thought out process anyways) but live and learn.

Try your products out first because not every product is going to work on every person. Personally i have liked LSR the best so far. YMMV
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.