Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Stop doing crunches it will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Eat healthy like protein, veggies, and fruits. Limit your alcohol consumption. Stay hydrated and limits your calories intake.

Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can also do dumbbell sumo squat or mountain climber and yes aerobics are great for fat loose, but they’re not the be all end all make sure you do cardio.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by charlessstephen View Post
    Hi.,
    i have some idea for weight loss.Take less calorie foods before go to bed at night time.Consume more oats and cereals for fitness.
    Timing of food makes no difference. Eating before bed does not make you fat.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by charlessstephen View Post
    Hi.,
    i have some idea for weight loss.Take less calorie foods before go to bed at night time.Consume more oats and cereals for fitness.
    Cereal is lousy when you're cutting. Unless you're talking the 'ultra healthy' stuff that tastes like sawdust, it has too many calories and not enough protein.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Timing of food makes no difference. Eating before bed does not make you fat.
    i have seen people in here say it makes huge difference. seen others say it makes no difference. even that alwaystryin dude said it does or its beneficial.

in here it says it did make a difference in people tested. but like most science I read it leaves room for alternative results or its inclusive. I have seen people reference this as correct and then seen others say that this has 0 credibility.

http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/5

tony doherty in one expert here in Australia who swears by it. but most old school pro's do. Me i go with if it works it works. timing or no timing

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It makes no difference from the point of view of:

a) intraday timing - clearly if you only eat once a week, it's not going to work very well but 24 hours is not long enough to make much difference

b) results - come down to calories in vs. calories out - BUT timing of meals can make a difference in terms of how you feel and how much perceived energy you have when you workout. I personally prefer to train fasted, other people hate training without eating first. It's a highly individual thing you have to work out for yourself. But we can safely say that eating before going to bed is not going to make you gain fat you wouldn't gain by moving the same calories to some other point in the day.

Read Alan Aragons sticky thread regarding the weight of importance of timing. He has no doubt seen that study and many like it - and is qualified to understand its worth

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It makes no difference from the point of view of:

a) intraday timing - clearly if you only eat once a week, it's not going to work very well but 24 hours is not long enough to make much difference

b) results - come down to calories in vs. calories out - BUT timing of meals can make a difference in terms of how you feel and how much perceived energy you have when you workout. I personally prefer to train fasted, other people hate training without eating first. It's a highly individual thing you have to work out for yourself. But we can safely say that eating before going to bed is not going to make you gain fat you wouldn't gain by moving the same calories to some other point in the day.

Read Alan Aragons sticky thread regarding the weight of importance of timing. He has no doubt seen that study and many like it - and is qualified to understand its worth
    yeah many professionals all have different opinions on what works. I could sit here and post many to back you and to back another opinion. thats how they make money. if people didn't write these articles then none of these professors or qualified pers would have any money

You mentioned difference with meal timings and training. I might have miss read something but before but no disagreement with you there regarding training fasted or whatever. that comes down to complete preference. Me training with a full belly is a no go. But what I was talking about is end results or benefits for results. I mean getting 3000 calories in 1 meal every day isn't the same as getting 3000 calories over 3 meals a day. your body will respond differently.

Most people wouldn't want to do that because it would not feel good. But you could become acclimatised to doing it and actually, the rate at which nutrients are released into your bloodstream would not be significantly different. The ileal braking mechanism slows digestion down more the greater the size of the meal. A huge meal could easily take well over 12 hours to digest.

1 meal a day is a rather more extreme example that what most people mean when they talk about meal timing. It probably would NOT be optimal but it would be close enough to make it very hard to notice any real difference for the average trainee.

But entrainment of hunger hormones (ghrelin) would mean that you would probably be hungry (at least at first) at times of day when you are used to eating which makes compliance harder.

By the way, I do think that you can trust the opinion of some professionals if you examine their motivations and their methods. Alan is one of those. If someone is trying to sell me something, that is when I get suspicious.

Most people wouldn't want to do that because it would not feel good. But you could become acclimatised to doing it and actually, the rate at which nutrients are released into your bloodstream would not be significantly different. The ileal braking mechanism slows digestion down more the greater the size of the meal. A huge meal could easily take well over 12 hours to digest.

1 meal a day is a rather more extreme example that what most people mean when they talk about meal timing. It probably would NOT be optimal but it would be close enough to make it very hard to notice any real difference for the average trainee.

But entrainment of hunger hormones (ghrelin) would mean that you would probably be hungry (at least at first) at times of day when you are used to eating which makes compliance harder.

By the way, I do think that you can trust the opinion of some professionals if you examine their motivations and their methods. Alan is one of those. If someone is trying to sell me something, that is when I get suspicious.
    Good reply mate. not often I see them in here.

Falstaff777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This might seem a little ridiculous

I didn't see anybody mention that being cold increases the metabolic rate, do you guys think that hanging out in cold places all the time, or at least working out in a cold room be used to increase the rate of calorie consumption?
    Last edited by Falstaff777; 12-13-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Originally Posted by Falstaff777 View Post
    This might seem a little ridiculous

I didn't see anybody mention that being cold increases the metabolic rate, do you guys think that hanging out in cold places all the time, or at least working out in a cold room be used to increase the rate of calorie consumption?
    I am not sure on all that mate.

yes living on colder temperatures your body has to work harder to keep warm so you will burn more calories. But going to a gym and working out with normal aircon I cant see it happening. If you work out properly you will be hot and sweaty. if you really wanted to try this you could turn your aircon at home and live in it and walk around naked all day so your always cold. but why not just do some HIIT training and save money on electricity. Also have you ever gone snow bearding. you soon get very very hot and are wearing nothing but a T shirt and pants you get that hot in the snow. while active.

just my thoughts on that subject but

ierlen15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spearknee View Post
    Hey all,

In a list, what is the fastest way to lose belly fat? the natural way!
    6 Proven Ways to Lose Belly Fat
    By Marry Allen on Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:25pm

1. Don’t Eat Sugar… and Avoid Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Like The Plague
    2. Eating More Protein May be The Best Long-Term Strategy to Reduce Belly Fat
    3. Cut Carbs From Your Diet
    4. Eat Foods Rich in Fiber… Especially Viscous Fiber
    5. Aerobic Exercise is Very Effective at Reducing Belly Fat
    6. Track Your Foods and Figure Out Exactly What and How Much You Are Eating

How to burn your belly fat fast: www(dot)3weekdietguides(dot)com

nikhilniku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you only want to lose that belly fat, that is not possible. Fat loss occurs all over the body, not in a particular part. A calorie deficit is important to lose belly fat. Though in my case, I have 12 % body fat and my belly is still visible according to me. Whenever I try to lose more fat muscle loss also occurs which stops me from going below that. But yes you can lose belly fat with a calorie deficit. Make sure not to make a huge deficit, otherwise, you will going to lose muscle no matter what. For more details on how to lose fat without losing muscle, I read this article which is pretty much summed up everything.

jorince is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to lost belly fat fast !!!

Just watch all the videos about how to lost body fats and you can lose your body fats fast
    and eat healthy food and diet.

Losing abdominal fat, or belly fat is a common weight loss goal.

Abdominal fat is a particularly harmful type. Research suggests strong links with diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease (1Trusted Source).

For this reason, losing this fat can have significant benefits for your health and well-being.

You can measure your abdominal fat by measuring the circumference around your waist with a tape measure. Measures of above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women are known as abdominal obesity (2).

Certain weight-loss strategies can target the fat in the belly area more than other areas of the body.

1. Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks
    Foods with added sugars are bad for your health. Eating a lot of these types of food can cause weight gain.

Studies show that added sugar has uniquely harmful effects on metabolic health (3Trusted Source).

Numerous studies have indicated that excess sugar, mostly due to the large amounts of fructose, can lead to fat building up around your abdomen and liver (6).

Sugar is half glucose and half fructose. When you eat a lot of added sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose and is forced to turn it into fat (4Trusted Source, 5).

Some believe that this is the main process behind sugar’s harmful effects on health. It increases abdominal fat and liver fat, which leads to insulin resistance and various metabolic problems (7Trusted Source).

Liquid sugar is worse in this regard. The brain doesn’t seem to register liquid calories in the same way as solid calories, so when you drink sugar-sweetened beverages, you end up eating more total calories (8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source).

A study observed that children were 60% more likely to develop obesity with each additional daily serving of sugar-sweetened beverages (10).

Try minimizing the amount of sugar in your diet and consider completely eliminating sugary drinks. This includes sugar-sweetened beverages, sugary sodas, fruit juices, and various high sugar sports drinks.

Read the labels to make sure products do not contain refined sugars. Even foods marketed as health foods can contain significant amounts of sugar.

Keep in mind that none of this applies to whole fruit, which are extremely healthy and have plenty of fiber that mitigates the negative effects of fructose.

Summary Excess sugar consumption may
    be the primary driver of excess fat in the abdomen and liver. This is
    particularly true of sugary beverages like soft drinks.

Eat more protein
    Protein may be the most important macronutrient for weight loss.

Research shows it can reduce cravings by 60%, boost metabolism by 80–100 calories per day, and help you eat up to 441 fewer calories per day (11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source, 13Trusted Source, 14Trusted Source).

If weight loss is your goal, adding protein may be the single most effective change you can make to your diet.

Not only can protein help you to lose weight, but it may also help you to avoid regaining weight (15Trusted Source).

Protein may be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat. One study showed that people who ate more and better protein had much less abdominal fat (16).

Another study indicated that protein was linked to a significantly reduced chance of abdominal fat gain over 5 years in women (17Trusted Source).

This study also linked refined carbs and oils to more abdominal fat and linked fruit and vegetables to reduced fat.

Many of the studies observing that protein helps with weight loss had people getting 25–30% of their calories from protein. Therefore, this may be a good range to try.

Try increasing your intake of high protein foods such as whole eggs, fish, legumes, nuts, meat, and dairy products. These are the best protein sources for your diet.

When following a vegetarian or vegan diet, check out this article on how to increase your protein intake.

If you struggle with getting enough protein in your diet, a quality protein supplement – like whey protein — is a healthy and convenient way to boost your total intake. You can find plenty of protein powder options online.

Summary Eating plenty of protein can
    boost your metabolism and reduce hunger levels, making it a very effective way
    to lose weight. Several studies suggest that protein is particularly effective
    against abdominal fat.

Eat fewer carbohydrates
    Eating fewer carbs is a very effective way to lose fat.

This is supported by numerous studies. When people cut carbs, their appetite goes down and they lose weight (18Trusted Source).

More than 20 randomized controlled studies have now shown that low carb diets sometimes lead to 2–3 times more weight loss than low fat diets (19Trusted Source, 20, 21).

This is true even when those in the low carb groups are allowed to eat as much as they want, while those in the low fat groups are calorie restricted.

Low carb diets also lead to quick reductions in water weight, which gives people fast results. People often see a difference on the scale within 1–2 days.

Studies comparing low carb and low fat diets indicate that low carb eating specifically reduces fat in the abdomen and around the organs and liver (22Trusted Source, 23Trusted Source).

This means that some of the fat lost on a low carb diet is harmful abdominal fat.

Just avoiding the refined carbs — like sugar, candy, and white bread — should be sufficient, especially if you keep your protein intake high.

If the goal is to lose weight fast, some people reduce their carb intake to 50 grams per day. This puts your body into ketosis, a state in which your body starts burning fats as its main fuel and appetite is reduced.

Low carb diets have many other health benefits besides just weight loss. For example, they can significantly improve health in people with type 2 diabetics (24).

Summary Studies have shown that
    cutting carbs is particularly effective at getting rid of the fat in the belly
    area, around the organs, and in the liver.