wotdafudgeYT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question P/p/l exercises and do I train 6 days a week of just 3?

If I start a push pull legs routine what exercises should I be doing can someone please like give me and example or a workout plan for this I'm new to this kind of training and unsure what I will need to do.

Do I do p/p/l Monday Tuesday Wednesday then rest Thursday then do the same as I did on m,t,w on Friday sat sun then rest Monday?

Thank you

ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes thats how your schedule would go. Though make sure if you're doing p/p/l, you're doing pull/push/legs, not push/pull/legs. Use coolcicadas routine, just google it.

Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always done a push/pull/legs, not a pull/push/legs. But, I do (for example) M Push, T Pull, W Legs, Th Push, F Pull. Then take the weekend off, and on Monday I start on Legs, since Friday was Pull. And I just do that. I like to lift 5 days a week, but if you do it 6 days a week, there's nothing wrong with that. 3 days a week is a little small though
    Pretty much everywhere... it's gonna be hot

ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ALHP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Pigwheels View Post
    I've always done a push/pull/legs, not a pull/push/legs. But, I do (for example) M Push, T Pull, W Legs, Th Push, F Pull. Then take the weekend off, and on Monday I start on Legs, since Friday was Pull. And I just do that. I like to lift 5 days a week, but if you do it 6 days a week, there's nothing wrong with that. 3 days a week is a little small though
    Push/pull/legs can only cause a potential problem if you do both deadlifts and squats.