Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Reason why God probably exists.

You know why?... Because we exist. The sheer fact that Life exists. Thus being there is great chance of a God existing itself.

What? You say its insane to think of that a God Created earth? No being can do such a thing? Powers like that are fairy tails?

Yeah, well so says the chimpanzee about the 16th Chapel, Great Wall of China, and the Atom Bomb and everything else humans have created and/or done.

We cant truly comprehend the idea of a God no more then a Chimp can comprehend Humans and their feats of greatness. And think of it this way, the only thing that separates man from chimps is not much. And that little bit of gap that separates us makes all the difference in that humans are able to space travel, build and understand to do all the things we do. Why is it crazy to think that someone, something, maybe even another species exists that would make us look like stupid Apes the way humans make chimps look the way they do? We do it to every to species on the planet, its not far fetched for something else to dwarf us like we do to everything else.

All it takes is a small separation in evolution for something to be better then us. Just as humans are to chimps. Our feats of greatness that the human race has accomplished would look like the smearing's of Chimp sh-t art in comparison to a Gods creation of a planet. Just as Chimp sh-t art doesn't even compare to human creations. And for all we know we might not even be chimps to Humans in comparison to a God Like Being. A God could be in a totally different vector just as humans are to worms. We could be on the level of worms in comparison to a God. But it wouldint even need to be that big of a gap between the 2 as it is worm to human. All a god would need to be is to have the separation of chimp to human to be so much greater then what we are. It would be leaps and bounds in comparison. We couldn't comprehend or recreate a Gods doings anymore then a Chimps comprehension in the stuff humans have done. But the Chimp to human to God ratio is the best case scenario. We are most likely worms to human in comparison to a God.

And whats the argument..."I gotta see it to believe it."? Yeah just like how you go out of your way to prove your existents to mites. Its not even a thought for you to do so. You are not even aware of them. You are so beyond them with your natural greatness. You have other things more important for you to do like jerking off that mites cant even notice or hope to understand. Even with all of them collectively trying to figure out what you are doing, they couldn't. You are a God like being in comparison to mites even when jerking off is a priority.

And another thing. We have a lot of good senses. But there is no doubt that things occur that we don't have the senses for. Now, just because we cant sense something does that mean its not there or not happing? A good way to understand it is that when a rainbow happens a dog doesn't have the sense to see it because its dog eyes wont allow it. But just because the dog cant see the rainbow does that mean it doesn't exist? No, it does exist. lol and that's just a fukin rainbow! A dog doesint know why the sun sets and rises or a million other things. But we consider dogs to be smart. Smart compared to what? Us and other things below us on the food chain?? lol Human beings suck. We are a mess. You think we are the echelon of existents??

If you think there is no chance that a God exists in this infinite universe of time and space we have absolutely no clue about then you are a idiot.

nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know God doesn't exist because red no avis exist, a loving God would never let that happen.
    S/B/Dā€”185/165/205 (sumo w/ straps)

MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100) OPIsDelusional is not very well liked. (-100)
    no thanks, god

Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MysterySolver View Post
    TBH anyone who's religious or were religious would know that this life is a test if you believe in religion.

So all this evil we experience here, the hard-ships, temptations are all tests that you and i need to pass. We all will experience hard-ships (some may have a harder time than others).

But come on, saying that we came by chance. The way our bodies are designed. The way our body protects us against harmful things. Our brain which we don't know alot about. Every small detail when you walk out you're front door. Should be more than enough to know that their was a creator..

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    age: 17. congrats on finishing your first intro philosophy class
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMachine View Post
    red red red
    Translation pls

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reason why god exists.

Engines work, but i have no clue how they work, must be god.

did i do it right?
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he does exist and hes posting in your thread right now OP, you should feel honored and send me money via paypal you red little shiit
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF āœ¦ QUEBEC CREW āœ¦

anonymous
    Reason why OP is probably a *******: This thread.

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blowie1 View Post
    TBH anyone who's religious or were religious would know that this life is a test if you believe in religion.

So all this evil we experience here, the hard-ships, temptations are all tests that you and i need to pass. We all will experience hard-ships (some may have a harder time than others).

But come on, saying that we came by chance. The way our bodies are designed. The way our body protects us against harmful things. Our brain which we don't know alot about. Every small detail when you walk out you're front door. Should be more than enough to know that their was a creator..
    Can't tell if troll or not. Why are there tests in the first place? lolwut
    if she 78 im 78

CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its just a name of a Greater Being. Nothing says that God/A God does this or that except religions. Im not saying that Jesus and everything else is the gospel truth and is "The Way". All Im saying is that there is a great chance that something is out there that is a God compared to us. Humans might aswell be a God compared to a lot of things as we know it. Why is it a fat chance for something to be a God compared to us?

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow such knowledge

so insight

i think therefore i am

wow
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

Sig line can't be a novel Legacyx's Avatar
    Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nm1891 View Post
    I know God doesn't exist because red no avis exist, a loving God would never let that happen.
    bro he doesn't even have stats how could god do this

havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't need a reason. I was never brain-washed into believing in a creator, my parents and family are not at all religious. It is just something I always felt was true and is something I choose to believe.

If you feel like believing in it too, go ahead. You don't need to justify it. As long as no one is forcing their beliefs on you, you can believe whatever you want.

I just don't think any logical argument is ever going to get someone who doesn't believe to believe.

Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT "if there is no oxygen in space how does the sun burn"
    Combat Vet Crew (11A, Iraq/Afghanistan)
    Misc Firearms Crew
    "Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy things we don't need."

arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do things always have to come into being from a creator?
    Misc Yes Man Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146174783&p=909309803#post909309803
    Meditate every day crew
    No fap/ no porn crew
    Faith in Humanity restored crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403&p=997581133#post997581133
    Read everyday crew

FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000)
    Without a doubt god-like being(s) exist.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

fkin lol

NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If god would exist he'd be an ass for making OP a *******
    6'4 200
    Ain't much if it ain't Dutch
    Medstudent crew

Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMachine View Post
    You know why?... Because we exist. The sheer fact that Life exists. Thus being there is great chance of a God existing itself.

What? You say its insane to think of that a God Created earth? No being can do such a thing? Powers like that are fairy tails?

Yeah, well so says the chimpanzee about the 16th Chapel, Great Wall of China, and the Atom Bomb and everything else humans have created and/or done.

We cant truly comprehend the idea of a God no more then a Chimp can comprehend Humans and their feats of greatness. And think of it this way, the only thing that separates man from chimps is not much. And that little bit of gap that separates us makes all the difference in that humans are able to space travel, build and understand to do all the things we do. Why is it crazy to think that someone, something, maybe even another species exists that would make us look like stupid Apes the way humans make chimps look the way they do? We do it to every to species on the planet, its not far fetched for something else to dwarf us like we do to everything else.

All it takes is a small separation in evolution for something to be better then us. Just as humans are to chimps. Our feats of greatness that the human race has accomplished would look like the smearing's of Chimp sh-t art in comparison to a Gods creation of a planet. Just as Chimp sh-t art doesn't even compare to human creations. And for all we know we might not even be chimps to Humans in comparison to a God Like Being. A God could be in a totally different vector just as humans are to worms. We could be on the level of worms in comparison to a God. But it wouldint even need to be that big of a gap between the 2 as it is worm to human. All a god would need to be is to have the separation of chimp to human to be so much greater then what we are. It would be leaps and bounds in comparison. We couldn't comprehend or recreate a Gods doings anymore then a Chimps comprehension in the stuff humans have done. But the Chimp to human to God ratio is the best case scenario. We are most likely worms to human in comparison to a God.

And whats the argument..."I gotta see it to believe it."? Yeah just like how you go out of your way to prove your existents to mites. Its not even a thought for you to do so. You are not even aware of them. You are so beyond them with your natural greatness. You have other things more important for you to do like jerking off that mites cant even notice or hope to understand. Even with all of them collectively trying to figure out what you are doing, they couldn't. You are a God like being in comparison to mites even when jerking off is a priority.

And another thing. We have a lot of good senses. But there is no doubt that things occur that we don't have the senses for. Now, just because we cant sense something does that mean its not there or not happing? A good way to understand it is that when a rainbow happens a dog doesn't have the sense to see it because its dog eyes wont allow it. But just because the dog cant see the rainbow does that mean it doesn't exist? No, it does exist. lol and that's just a fukin rainbow! A dog doesint know why the sun sets and rises or a million other things. But we consider dogs to be smart. Smart compared to what? Us and other things below us on the food chain?? lol Human beings suck. We are a mess. You think we are the echelon of existents??

If you think there is no chance that a God exists in this infinite universe of time and space we have absolutely no clue about then you are a idiot.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's logically no way to know if a god exists.

1. If a god made an appearance then he would not be able to prove his divinity. A miracle cannot occur, because probability-wise, you are mistaken if you believe one took place.
    2. If there were a god who created us then that god would have to be outside of space and time. Since that god is outside of space and time, it does not follow that the rules of logic apply to it otherwise that god would not be omnipotent. How can you know something without logic?

Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

Don't know how to embed but an awesome film regarding God's existence. Very informative.

supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaflyplguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no thanks god
    Wendlers Crew
    misc polish crew
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Lift - Current - Goal
    Bench - 265x1 - 275lb
    Squat - 405lbx1 - 420lb
    Deads - 425lbx1 - 455lb

And the only reason Im red is because I called out some sh-t head named Gentao or something for posting up a vid of a 3 year old girl getting harassed and made to cry. Then of course after calling him out on it all the 'Misc Originals' came to his aid to neg into oblivion even when he was in the wrong for putting up a vid with major negativity. Who the hell posts a vid like that? Apparently he did and thought he could get away with it because of his high rep count. Whatever, if ****ting all over him for putting that vid up would mean me to be "red" then so be it. Its was worth it.

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    god is simply the algorithm that the universe operates on, god = super computer that is the universe.

the idea of an abrahamic God is questionable though
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tempted to neg
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SOPA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In modern science, the best case one can make for the existence of an all supreme, powerful deity is the anthropic principle.

MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MysterySolver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I can see why you'd be tempted to think like that, but it really isn't necessary to invoke the idea of a God for why things are the way they are.