Closed Thread
    jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwillxz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help an FA brah out

Will basically do anything it takes;
    If any of you 'players' have any guidance much appreciated; I have no shame/etc. will do whatever.

My goal is to get a girlfriend; rather indifferent on the whole casual sex thing atm.

My situation:
    - 25 years old
    - Last year of College for Engineering (aka only males in my classes)
    - 6'1 200lbs (have 6 pack, some minor flab on the bottom though and poor ab genetics)
    - Never been kissed / No social life
    - Live with 'rents
    - Have a '95 Geo Prizm (aka piece of ****)
    - Have an '07 R6 (Will likely convert to a full out track bike this winter)
    - Work part time making barely above minimum wage on the weekends

Recently I started dressing fairly well; had my cousin (a fashionable 21 year old girl) pick some stuff out for me. I used to wear quasi hood rat gear, now I have some nice shirts that actually fit me as well as Jeans that don't look like they belong in a 1990's rap video.

What to do brahs; I will follow through with any suggestions given

Steps I have taken in the past:
    - Gotten ripped (went from EQ (video game) addict with pasty skin and 140lbs wet) to in great shape.
    - Got some hobbies besides EQ (motorcycling, I play in intramural Rugby, kickbox
    - *Tried* to stop being a pessimistic ******* all the time. This is definitely a work in progress but I think I am getting better
    - I have never gone to a bar even until about a year ago. I didn't find it to be my scene (went to a few), and even after being comfortable I didn't see the appeal of paying 300% for alcohol
    - Have asked out a few girls (probably 7/10+ misc standards); they all agreed but I bailed due to insecurity regarding my nonexistant social life.
    - I've actually been hit on by a few girls; but they were 'social butterflies' and I am not attracted to this personality very much, as I find these people exhausting.

Any help with my current sitch is appreciated. Thanks!

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jwillxz View Post
    Will basically do anything it takes;
    If any of you 'players' have any guidance much appreciated; I have no shame/etc. will do whatever.

My goal is to get a girlfriend; rather indifferent on the whole casual sex thing atm.

My situation:
    - 25 years old
    - Last year of College for Engineering (aka only males in my classes)
    - 6'1 200lbs (have 6 pack, some minor flab on the bottom though and poor ab genetics)
    - Never been kissed / No social life
    - Live with 'rents
    - Have a '95 Geo Prizm (aka piece of ****)
    - Have an '07 R6 (Will likely convert to a full out track bike this winter)
    - Work part time making barely above minimum wage on the weekends

Recently I started dressing fairly well; had my cousin (a fashionable 21 year old girl) pick some stuff out for me. I used to wear quasi hood rat gear, now I have some nice shirts that actually fit me as well as Jeans that don't look like they belong in a 1990's rap video.

What to do brahs; I will follow through with any suggestions given

Steps I have taken in the past:
    - Gotten ripped (went from EQ (video game) addict with pasty skin and 140lbs wet) to in great shape.
    - Got some hobbies besides EQ (motorcycling, I play in intramural Rugby, kickbox
    - *Tried* to stop being a pessimistic ******* all the time. This is definitely a work in progress but I think I am getting better
    - I have never gone to a bar even until about a year ago. I didn't find it to be my scene (went to a few), and even after being comfortable I didn't see the appeal of paying 300% for alcohol
    - Have asked out a few girls (probably 7/10+ misc standards); they all agreed but I bailed due to insecurity regarding my nonexistant social life.
    - I've actually been hit on by a few girls; but they were 'social butterflies' and I am not attracted to this personality very much, as I find these people exhausting.

Any help with my current sitch is appreciated. Thanks!
    Negged

CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000)
    "- Have asked out a few girls (probably 7/10+ misc standards); they all agreed but I bailed due to insecurity regarding my nonexistant social life."

smh, op digging himself a grave.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go buy my book. Or watch the videos. Or both

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No FA threads.
    #Penis