Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Soccer/football is endurance, strategy, and speed.

It's the most entertaining sport to watch, and to play.

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dat feel when you master the art of kicking the ball without any spin on it and just watching it knuckle around the air to the goals
    you mad because i'm right?

skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by umirinkunt View Post
    We dont call it football either...we have our own 2 codes that we call football; AFL and NRL.

Unless Australia is playing, give me an AFL or NRL Game to watch. Soccer is soft and lacks physicality...brb falling over cos the other player touched you. U are retarded if u think soccer requires the same fitness and strength as AFL or Basketball.

And no im not some out of shape *******, I play semi pro Australian Football in the midfield.
    Well yeah that's only u and americans. I never said anything about football requiring more fitness than AFL.

I don't care if u not out of shape lol i dont know u quit trying to prove something...

i hate how people just try to bash the sport by saying it is soft and you fall down. really are u really that much of a homosexual that everything has to be hard and manly for you? go get dicks up your ******* if u want to be a tough boy *******. speak with some real sense and i'll speak the same back to u

EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Easily the most technically difficult popular sport, although cardio wise i'd say that Rugby Union is more tiring.

Either way, played football all my life crew.

Recently went to Australian University Games for Futsal crew.
    *Chelsea FC*
    *Jose Mourinho is the GOAT manager*

anonymous

skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) skinnyjackass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EastCoastNiner View Post
    The reason why stuff like this happen is because this sport is HUGE (more numbers - more bs)

It's not like american football or baseball where only one country is playing it, LOL'd

umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skinnyjackass View Post
    Well yeah that's only u and americans. I never said anything about football requiring more fitness than AFL.

I don't care if u not out of shape lol i dont know u quit trying to prove something...

i hate how people just try to bash the sport by saying it is soft and you fall down. really are u really that much of a homosexual that everything has to be hard and manly for you? go get dicks up your ******* if u want to be a tough boy *******. speak with some real sense and i'll speak the same back to u
    As I said, I enjoy watching Australia play, however, I would enjoy soccer a lot more if they played it in the right spirit. *******s that fall over and lie down for 5 mins stopping time when there is nothing even wrong with them so they can get a free kick is why i dont like it.

brb australia lost to italy in the world cup because this ******* took a dive and ref gave them a penalty...was so disgust.
    Manmore Crew
    Need to upload a more recent pic crew

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is art. Being able to fake an injury like that takes pure skill.

Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The beauty of football is the subtly.

Attacking a defender dropping the shoulder to one side and changing direction to beat him
    Having an excellent first touch to create space for yourself against rushing in defender
    Nutmegging a defender
    Using your body to outmuscle a player and fairly win the ball
    The inch perfect cross
    The noise the ball makes when you perfectly strike it
    The flow moment of perfect counter attack
    The patience build-up when trying to unlock a rock solid defence,

Football is not a sport but an art.

EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EastCoastNiner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The reason why stuff like this happen is because this sport is HUGE (more numbers - more bs)

It's not like american football or baseball where only one country is playing it, LOL'd
    Strong excuse you beta little *******.

When a dive in a the NFL/NHL happens, players are criticized. In soccer, it's "part of the game", and "a rare occurrence". Both are garbage excuses.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    dat feel when you master the art of kicking the ball without any spin on it and just watching it knuckle around the air to the goals
    This whole time I was mirin your physique and mannerisms and then you mention soccer...
    EDIT: no homo
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    This whole time I was mirin your physique and mannerisms and then you mention soccer...
    EDIT: no homo
    come at me ******* what do you play
    you mad because i'm right?

Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Soccer was the first team sport I played when I was 10. Still remember my first and last goal

Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000) Y2JERICHO is just really nice. (+1000)
    u are now aware that Arsenal are going to win the treble this year
    Arsenal FC crew
    In Arsene We Trust crew
    Arsenal reps on sight

5-17-14 FA CUP CHAMPIONS WE PHUCKING DID IT

"Form is temporary, class is permanent"- Dennis Bergkamp
    "If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me."- Cesc Fabregas (phuck you)

das it mane

ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I agree with you op, how can you not find this beautiful

umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) umirinkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When a dive in a the NFL/NHL happens, players are criticized. In soccer, it's "part of the game", and "a rare occurrence". Both are garbage excuses.
    This. Same with AFL and NRL.
    Manmore Crew
    Need to upload a more recent pic crew

olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    Learning this skill.

Have played both football and rugby...

Soccer beats both.

That feel just before you give yourself the give and go.

Wow I swear some people have small brains...

ITT people were talking about the high amount of flopping in Football. I said that it happens a lot because of popular the sport is. A lot of people in the world play it so there are a lot of BS.

I was never supporting it in no way, also diving in Football is never praised.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)

No excuse for this in sports...This, low scoring, and what seems to be confusing league play are my only knocks on the sport.

Love playing it, trying to learn to appreciate as a spectator.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really became a fan about 2 years ago and really love it now. So technical and there are plenty of intense, pressure packed games (champions league/cup matches etc etc). World cup next year is going to be insane!

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh. I tried to play soccer when I was young. I found it boring and I didn't have the patience so I would purposely tackle kids. Soccer coach told my parents that I should play football lmao. Always had a thing for physical contact. That pain you get in your head after a big hit or cleanup is heavenly. Not so much when you get hit haha.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Baseball is the greatest sport in the world and the one sport where its athletes NEED to be on gear as its very physical and demanding on your athletic performance.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pyrodox11 View Post
    You brahs hating on soccer need to go phuck yourselves. Soccer is the most physical enduring sport there is and anyone who hates on it is probably an out of shape beta ******* who sucked at sports. I'll agree that watching it on TV isn't the most entertaining thing there is, but playing it is a completely different element.

Cliffs:
    Soccer is the #1 sport in the world
    Rugby is just as demanding plus you get tackled

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Such a beautiful sport. After getting into soccer I can barely watch any American sports. Your not bothered with commercials, constant action and you learn to appreciate real movement to create chances. Playing it gives you insight too, it's not easy to just constantly give bursts of speed in certain areas while maintaining dribbles against multiple defenders or trying to drag defenders away from your teammates. A lot of chit goes on other than "kicking the ball around". Futboll/Soccer whatever requires both athleticism and talent. In other sports you can get by with just one. Inb4 people telling me American football you need real talent loool.
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) earlgrey71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MagicMata View Post
    Easily the most technically difficult popular sport, although cardio wise i'd say that Rugby Union is more tiring.

Either way, played football all my life crew.

Recently went to Australian University Games for Futsal crew.

Different sports are different. It's not even close to easily the most technically difficult sport.

NFL players need to memorize hundreds of plays and strategies and techniques, every sport has its own challenge, don't be a stupid fan boy.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Playing the greatest sport in the world, so lets act like the biggest bitches in the world.

jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyou10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lettered in three sports (football, baseball, and soccer) and i've got to say that football was the easiest, baseball was the toughest mentally, and soccer was the hardest all around.

Edit. Played collegiate soccer for a year as well.

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    soccer is the worst sport in the world after maybe baseball. lets watch some **** run a couple meters and then stand there and say how much he runs for 90 minutes and end the game 0-0 with no physical contact.
    I don't know what sport you are watching. But, it is not what Americans call soccer.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

When players dive in soccer they are criticized. Everyone is against diving in soccer. But its a fast paced game and the ref cannot always catch a dive (hence why they do it). So its difficult. The refs do hand out cards for diving if its clear. I am a huge hockey fan and there is also plenty of diving going on there too. oh ya and...