Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a firm believer that if a girl was ever attracted to you she can always be so long as you physically don't change drastically.

That being said OP I think what you need here is a change in personality towards her, and possibly other people.

One thing I know is to remain "in control" chicks don't like a guy who stresses the relationship, they want a guy who's more like "go do whatever you want cause TBH I have like 5 girls who want to bang me right now".

This doesn't mean you're actively pursuing girls necessarily, but I personally always have like 2-3 girls around town or in school or whatever that I see kind of sporadically who I just know want to ****.

Now most guys would so some **** like "oh well I'm gonna flirt with a bunch of girls in her face to prove other girls want me" which is think is wrong.

The key IMO is to develop a pleasing personality where you can effortlessly draw people in (both men and women) without having to flirt or parade your sexuality.

This kind of lets women know that you understand the mental aspects of attracting people, because the more physical/flirtacious aspects of attracting opposite sex are like being on easy mode if you're good looking (srs) because dumb people tend to be particularly attracted to physicality over more mental aspects.

Not that things are actually so stiff and "scientific" and they will be in your learning process, but I think women like to know their man can effortlessly make anybody "lose themselves" in interaction/conversation with you.

I make sure it's ingrained in my personality by this point that I'm not attracting people because that's what I'm trying to do, I'm attracting people because I'm a naturally attractive person.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it's possible, but it takes time. I often read posts here about exes trying to get back together after they broke up with the guy. Mostly because the guy eventually accepted it, moved on and became a better person. Then when the ex checks up on the guy she starts wondering if he even remembers her. She texts him and he ignores. Boom even more questioning herself and here comes attraction. Just takes alot of time.

That being said, it shouldn't be a concern since exes are trouble 99% of the time anyway.

In your situation, best thing you can do is go full NC, even when she texts you (and she will).

FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000) FreshlyBrewed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    After some deliberation, and the advice of many miscers I realized my relationship was rapidly going down the ****ter. I took one final stab at it and tried to do something to "reignite" us. GF had anways wanted to fck in the car for some reason, one of her fantasies. So Last tuesday I cleaned the car up, vacuumed the interior and cleaned it up real nice like. Packed a blanket in the trunk and freshed up the car. Grabbed two hot chocolates and told her to meet me outside. She hopped in the car and we went on a midnight drive.

We joke around and talk, eventually I steer the topic to "pulling over". She says "All in good time, dear". Avoiding my attempt to re-ignite this ****, fulfill one of her fantasies and bring some sex back into our lives. I continue as normal, go back to her place, watch an episode of the office in her bed, start making out. I grab a breast and she claims it tickles, gets up and leaves the room... At that point I pretty well start packing my **** to leave.

I ask her simply why she's constantly dodging me and why "I have the sex appeal of a paperweight". She says simply. She doesn't like it she doesn't know why, and she hates herself for it, but she's just not attracted to me anymore.

I grabbed my belongings and left, haven't spoken to her since.

Question for the ladies, and gents. Does attraction ever come back if the guy changes his attitude. I lost alot of my "alpha" qualities as teh relationship progressed trying to make her happy and more secure in the relationship. Like all women, once they "have you" they get bored and lose attraction. I'm not interested in getting her back, haven't talked to her in a week, I'm just curious for the future.
    It differs with each women. But there will be moments they will be "bored" and when that time comes, maybe shell bump into you or hit you up and if she smells something different about you then a full set of new attraction has begun. this is my opinion at the least

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Short answer: no

Long answer: give fewer phucks
    This

Those texts you sent her were undignified as well man, take some pride in yourself.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Different people are different; some can, and some can't.

The overreaching lesson you need to gleam from this relationship is RELAX.

You treated this girl like you were her divorced father trying to get back into her life; you squeezed and clung so hard you killed the little birdy. I could be dating Jessica Alba, but if she's sleeping at my house 5 nights a week within the first 2 months and I'm already smelling her poops and hearing her snore every goshdarn morning, I'm going to get a little sick of her. I feel like this girl signed up to get a new boyfriend, and suddenly had a live-in husband, and it irreparably scared her off.

You seem like such a good hearted guy, but "more" is not always better when it comes to relationships. Let these things develop naturally instead of just thinking that the guy who cooks the most dinners is the best boyfriend. It'll get better.
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    You treated this girl like you were her divorced father trying to get back into her life
    Fuking lost it

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The next day I texted her "Just got done with schoo. Going to assume thos convo is redundant but to be clear.. after last night I assume theres nothing left. I don't see your "attraction" changing anytime soon. I know you tried, after we talked last week things have been great and only getting better, but if you're not attracted to me clearly I was lying to myself. Did I jump the gun? Was "us" getting better actually there or were you just going through the motions? I'm curious where you want to go from here, take some time and think about it but I need some clarity. My head is a jungle."

She didnt' respond at all, after 3 days I just said "Shame you went about it this way. Best of luck in the future. I hope you find someone as loyal and dedicated as I was, and they make you happy. Money can't buy that".

Way she goes.
    That second message is pure passive aggression. Cut that chit out.

It sounds like you have a packed schedule right now (out of necessity), but how often are you hanging out with your bros?

A stable relationship is srsly unlikely for a couple years. Spending some quality time with friends will drastically reduce the lonliness you feel in the interim

And by bros, I don't mean female friends that you'd like to bang. Take a break.

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes women just want different things. (different guys)
    Say she wants a tall guy with blue eyes and red hair for example, and you're not that.
    No amount of pleasing or romantic things will make you turn into what she wants.

Maybe your gf is into the rough sex and likes to be dominated.
    Maybe she just likes hanging out but is waiting for something ''better'' to come along.
    I mean if her fantasy was doing it in a car yet she turned you down for it, i think she just doesn't wanna be with you anymore.

Now does it might come back?
    Maybe.
    When she dated a few douchebags and gets her heartbroken the old grass suddenly look more greener than before.
    Maybe when you're a changed man.
    Better looks, more confident, better job, better position in life etc.
    But big chance is that by the time she does change her feelings, you'll no longer desire her.
    But i'm talking bout the next couple years.

Overall, no one knows the outcome of what will happen since it involves female emotion.
    Fuk i doubt even your girl doesn't know what she wants because when do women realize anything?
    Best advice is to live life to the fullest, become the best you can be and find a better girl.
    If she does pop up in the future wanting your dick, bang her but don't get attached.
    If not, who cares, you'll no longer desire it anyway.

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After some deliberation, and the advice of many miscers I realized my relationship was rapidly going down the ****ter. I took one final stab at it and tried to do something to "reignite" us. GF had anways wanted to fck in the car for some reason, one of her fantasies. So Last tuesday I cleaned the car up, vacuumed the interior and cleaned it up real nice like. Packed a blanket in the trunk and freshed up the car. Grabbed two hot chocolates and told her to meet me outside. She hopped in the car and we went on a midnight drive.

We joke around and talk, eventually I steer the topic to "pulling over". She says "All in good time, dear". Avoiding my attempt to re-ignite this ****, fulfill one of her fantasies and bring some sex back into our lives. I continue as normal, go back to her place, watch an episode of the office in her bed, start making out. I grab a breast and she claims it tickles, gets up and leaves the room... At that point I pretty well start packing my **** to leave.

I ask her simply why she's constantly dodging me and why "I have the sex appeal of a paperweight". She says simply. She doesn't like it she doesn't know why, and she hates herself for it, but she's just not attracted to me anymore.

I grabbed my belongings and left, haven't spoken to her since.

Question for the ladies, and gents. Does attraction ever come back if the guy changes his attitude. I lost alot of my "alpha" qualities as teh relationship progressed trying to make her happy and more secure in the relationship. Like all women, once they "have you" they get bored and lose attraction. I'm not interested in getting her back, haven't talked to her in a week, I'm just curious for the future.
    This is absolute truth.

I am a girl and I just left my bf of 18 months. There were major issues in our relationship (mainly he's moving overseas next year and I didn't want to uproot my whole life for him) but this loss of attraction was starting to happen to. Here is how it went-

He was really alpha/in control the first few months of us dating. As we got more and more serious, I could feel that he was falling in love. He became deeply respectful of me, which I was absolutely flattered by. I fell in love with him too, although it took longer.

His personality then changed quite significantly. He no longer seemed to be in control, because suddenly he had something to lose (the strength of his feels for me).

I on the other hand did not change. Because I felt that, from the very beginning, I had something to lose. I was never in control. He was the alpha male, and I was the comparatively passive/responsive woman.

But when he fell in love, he was no longer alpha, but passive and responsive. When I fell in love I remained passive and responsive.

He became very preoccupied with making me happy, at the expense of his own genuine personality. I felt like he lost himself and became unsure of himself.

I have always been a moody person from time to time. Back in the day he didn't give a fck. Towards the end of our relationship, I felt like he was obsessed with me not being moody and just making me happy.

Unfortunately, although the sentiment was wonderful, his massive change in personality could not make me happy.

OP - I suggest you return to the mindset of when you very first started dating. Ignore the strength of feels you have and be your genuine self. Be independent and think independently of her. Take what you want (but no surprise sex).

Basically be the guy she fell in love with. If she still isn't attracted, move on. In fact you probably should just move on at this point but I glean from your posts that you're not ready to give up without one last shot.

Good luck OP.

PS It has nothing to do with physical appearance at this stage, but make sure you wear aftershave because bitches love that sheet.

ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    PS It has nothing to do with physical appearance at this stage, but make sure you wear aftershave because bitches love that sheet.
    That feel when no aftershave because you only trim your beard, not shave it.

Current girl is pretty much a 1:1 copy of you. Told me she is moody in general and loves me being in control along with a few other things. Pretty sure if I don't watch out for it, I may eventually let go of the control and that may turn her off. If it does, we probably weren't compatible to begin with.

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is absolute truth.

I am a girl and I just left my bf of 18 months. There were major issues in our relationship (mainly he's moving overseas next year and I didn't want to uproot my whole life for him) but this loss of attraction was starting to happen to. Here is how it went-

He was really alpha/in control the first few months of us dating. As we got more and more serious, I could feel that he was falling in love. He became deeply respectful of me, which I was absolutely flattered by. I fell in love with him too, although it took longer.

His personality then changed quite significantly. He no longer seemed to be in control, because suddenly he had something to lose (the strength of his feels for me).

I on the other hand did not change. Because I felt that, from the very beginning, I had something to lose. I was never in control. He was the alpha male, and I was the comparatively passive/responsive woman.

But when he fell in love, he was no longer alpha, but passive and responsive. When I fell in love I remained passive and responsive.

He became very preoccupied with making me happy, at the expense of his own genuine personality. I felt like he lost himself and became unsure of himself.

I have always been a moody person from time to time. Back in the day he didn't give a fck. Towards the end of our relationship, I felt like he was obsessed with me not being moody and just making me happy.

Unfortunately, although the sentiment was wonderful, his massive change in personality could not make me happy.

OP - I suggest you return to the mindset of when you very first started dating. Ignore the strength of feels you have and be your genuine self. Be independent and think independently of her. Take what you want (but no surprise sex).

Basically be the guy she fell in love with. If she still isn't attracted, move on. In fact you probably should just move on at this point but I glean from your posts that you're not ready to give up without one last shot.

Good luck OP.

Cliffs: Treat bitches like hoes and they'll suck yo dick.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would never date a girl that describes herself as "moody". "Moody" means "frequently a huge bitch and you need to deal with it because I refuse to change" to me. Eww.

Montre, pay close attention to heretomorrow's post though. I think it's a good summary of the other side's feelings when this goes down. Cliffs: you can treat a girl amazingly and still keep your backbone. That's the balance you neglected to keep.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post
    Cliffs: Treat bitches like hoes and they'll suck yo dick.
    No, you *******. It means that men should always be independent. I did the same thing as her bf. Just did whatever I could to make her happy, although I never neglected my responsibilities, and she lost interest. I don't know why women see that as a weakness but whatever, female logic.

Originally Posted by RazaF View Post
    No, you *******. It means that men should always be independent. I did the same thing as her bf. Just did whatever I could to make her happy, although I never neglected my responsibilities, and she lost interest. I don't know why women see that as a weakness but whatever, female logic.
    Was she doing whatever she could to make YOU happy, or were you dumping effort down a one way street?

Would never date a girl that describes herself as "moody". "Moody" means "frequently a huge bitch and you need to deal with it because I refuse to change" to me. Eww.
    I actually had the same line of thought before this one. Haven't had a moody one before though, so I take it as new experience and see if it works for me or not.

DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DMG80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My husband is alpha at all times lights up a room where ever he goes and i know what he would do if I left lol.and I know if I was able to walk all over him I would . And after 10 years it's still like we are dating. I guess were lucky. I see my single girlfriends do this all the time! They get bored find a good decent guy and talk all kinds of crap about how annoying they are, or nit pick them to death For a few months till they just break it off or someone else catches their eye. And when I see the texts it always the guy being super smothering .. And you can't come back from that . I don't know a single girl who likes That.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****ing LOL @ cleaning up the car and getting hot chocolate ready for it.

The sex in the car fantasy is a primal, in the moment, passionate event. You even managed to try and turn that into some limp dicked pussy ****.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post

The sex in the car fantasy is a primal, in the moment, passionate event. You even managed to try and turn that into some limp dicked pussy ****.
    I gotta admit I lulzed at this too. It's like wanting to phuck a girl in the bathroom at a party and showing up early to hide condoms and lube in the toilet tank, it kinda defeats the thrill. No worries though OP

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah break up with her and find another girl...then she'll come back. Women are funny like that.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah so much this^

It's about reaching over and playing with her box while driving.

Not throwing in a Kenny G CD and fluffing your hair.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

anonymous
    Was she doing whatever she could to make YOU happy, or were you dumping effort down a one way street?
    She initially used to. She saw my clothes and said that they suck, so she went shopping with me. She saw my socks were all over the floor, got me a bag to put them in, and also got me a garbage bag and chit like that to help me. She saved me like a hundred bucks because she knew a place to buy cheap phones etc... At the end though, she never did anything for me and I did everything for her. The thing is that I didn't need anything from her. I wanted to test whether she would do favours for me but couldn't find anything.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She was 22, only together for 4 months. Maybe juyst too young to fully appreciate how hard I worked myself for us. Instead of taking it as a sign of dedication and ambition and loving that, decided to hate me for being "available"
    4 months OP? Someone doesn't "lose attraction" only 4 months into the relationship. There was either someone else or she just out right didn't like you as a "boyfriend". I know in previous threads you stated how much you did for her and how affectionate you were toward her ( I tend to be the same way)....this probably pushed her away. Some women like it, some women don't and will take advantage of it till they can't stand you anymore. Move on and don't look back. Find the woman that likes you for who you are.....don't change yourself for ANY woman. Find the one that likes who and how you are.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

She initially used to. She saw my clothes and said that they suck, so she went shopping with me. She saw my socks were all over the floor, got me a bag to put them in, and also got me a garbage bag and chit like that to help me. She saved me like a hundred bucks because she knew a place to buy cheap phones etc... At the end though, she never did anything for me and I did everything for her. The thing is that I didn't need anything from her. I wanted to test whether she would do favours for me but couldn't find anything.
    Oh well nothing says love like getting you a sock bag

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time I read your posts.....I CRINGE
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    My boy Squall said what I would have...

And it ended the way we both knew it would... Not surprising.
    Agreed. I wanted to go back and find that post and hit him up, but couldn't find it. It's true, and he was right. SRS
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    This

Those texts you sent her were undignified as well man, take some pride in yourself.
    Probably true. But she was a bit of a ****.

Different people are different; some can, and some can't.

The overreaching lesson you need to gleam from this relationship is RELAX.

You treated this girl like you were her divorced father trying to get back into her life; you squeezed and clung so hard you killed the little birdy. I could be dating Jessica Alba, but if she's sleeping at my house 5 nights a week within the first 2 months and I'm already smelling her poops and hearing her snore every goshdarn morning, I'm going to get a little sick of her. I feel like this girl signed up to get a new boyfriend, and suddenly had a live-in husband, and it irreparably scared her off.

You seem like such a good hearted guy, but "more" is not always better when it comes to relationships. Let these things develop naturally instead of just thinking that the guy who cooks the most dinners is the best boyfriend. It'll get better.
    Very true and noted. I knew this was going to be a problem and backed off in the later stages; too little too late. I don't tire of people so I usualyl let it up tot hem to let me know when I've overstayed my welcome. Ideally before they hate me.

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    That second message is pure passive aggression. Cut that chit out.

It sounds like you have a packed schedule right now (out of necessity), but how often are you hanging out with your bros?
    A stable relationship is srsly unlikely for a couple years. Spending some quality time with friends will drastically reduce the lonliness you feel in the interim
    And by bros, I don't mean female friends that you'd like to bang. Take a break.
    True. I do actually wish the best for her. She isn't a sloot, and when things were good she's an absolute sweetheart. She works hard, keeps a very clean apartment, is in school and has a solid job. Was very proud of her and she workshard, she does deserve to be happy.

This is absolute truth.

Good luck OP.

I am good to move on. The way she treated towards the end of things wasn't at all appropriate, and I deserve better than what she put in. Albeit this was may have been my fault for pushing too much, she had a serious lack of communication and when we "talked" she'd assume everything was me attacking her (when it truly wasn't). I've never yelled at her or over reacted (I'm careful with this chit).

Mother****er it's not like I hung new blinds hahaha. She didn't KNOW the blanket was in the trunk and bitch liked hot chocolate after work. And that ****s an afrodesiac

Agreed. I wanted to go back and find that post and hit him up, but couldn't find it. It's true, and he was right. SRS
    Squall was rightskiis.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman3b18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember when you OP used to actually have some good, informative, quality posts here in RH, and now you've gone full blown beta over a girl who has no interest in you anymore. Read some of your old posts and get your chit together.

I'll say this though, you seem to have been living for her, and that's your first mistake. Live for yourself first, put a bish second, and women will not only respect you for it, they will love you even more. I don't care how much I will ever love a bish, I'm always putting myself first, but then again I have two full blown Dark Triad traits (Machiavellianism and narcissism). Most men hate to recognize this, but it's true as the day is long.
    Last edited by kman3b18; 10-16-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broner5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Facepalm

Your texts to her about logically analyzing and rationalizing why she isn't attracted to you make me squirm with disgust and want to kick you in the balls. You have become a full blown beta and any and all contact you make with her from the moment you called her out on not wanting to f*ck (absolute AFC) FURTHER flushes her attraction down the toilet into the negatives. You stopped being the man and started supplicating the teet at some point in the relationship and she gained the frame, the power, and total control over your emotions. You became reactive instead of proactive, a follower instead of a leader, and chasing instead of being chased. Maybe you let her disrespect you and you didn't check her, maybe you started WK'ing her, whatever it was that started this downward spiral into betadom, you should have knipped it by the balls by pushing her away and letting her come back to you so you maintain the frame. You have a lot to learn about maintain LTR and wont be learning it here. Sosauve.net and sosuave.com, heartiste.wordpress.com. GO THERE NOW.

As of right now, your only snowball chance in hell is to DUMP HER. IMMEDIATELY. I don't think its working out, no hard feelings and drop off the face of the planet. Do not respond to anything she texts or calls or ********s, smoke signals, nada. The only way to rebuild her attraction because of your beta sins is to not give a f*** right now and start being the confident, cocky, mysterious bro you once were and hook up with as many girls as possible and make sure she knows about it.

You have to show her:
    Your value - which is non existent in her eyes
    Your preselection - You are wanted by other girls and wont put up with low interest
    Your manliness - Walking away and not looking back
    You are the prize - She has to earn it back.

Check out my posts on how to become the man again and forget about her for now. Never give a woman your everything because once she has it, this is what happens.

In the meantime, make these pointers a part of your SOUL FOREVER.

II. Make her jealous

Flirt with other women in front of her. Do not dissuade other women from flirting with you. Women will never admit this but jealousy excites them. The thought of you turning on another woman will arouse her sexually. No girl wants a man that no other woman wants. The partner who harnesses the gale storm of jealousy controls the direction of the relationship.

III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority

Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence. They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their feminine support, and to follow the path he lays out. You must respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything, and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.

IV. Don’t play by her rules

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and to submit to, a more powerful man. Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur. Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is you who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakeable and immovable.

V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.

VI. Keep her guessing

True to their inscrutable natures, women ask questions they don’t really want direct answers to. Woe be the man who plays it straight — his fate is the suffering of the beta. Evade, tease, obfuscate. She thrives when she has to imagine what you’re thinking about her, and withers when she knows exactly how you feel. A woman may want financial and family security, but she does not want passion security. In the same manner, when she has displeased you, punish swiftly, but when she has done you right, reward slowly. Reward her good behavior intermittently and unpredictably and she will never tire of working hard to please you.

VII. Always keep two in the kitty

Never allow yourself to be a “kept man”. A man with options is a man without need. It builds confidence and encourages boldness with women if there is another woman, a safety net, to catch you in case you slip and risk a breakup, divorce, or a lost prospect, leading to loneliness and a grinding dry spell. A woman knows once she has slept with a man she has abdicated a measure of her power; when she has fallen in love with him she has surrendered nearly all of it. But love is ephemeral and with time she may rediscover her power and threaten to leave you. It is her final trump card. Withdrawing all her love and all her body in an instant will rend your soul if you are faced with contemplating the empty abyss alone. Knowing there is another you can turn to for affection will fortify your will and satisfy your manhood.

VIII. Say you’re sorry only when absolutely necessary

Do not say you’re sorry for every wrong thing you do. It is a posture of submission that no man should reflexively adopt, no matter how alpha he is. Apologizing increases the demand for more apologies. She will come to expect your contrition, like a cat expects its meal at a set time each day. And then your value will lower in her eyes. Instead, if you have done something wrong, you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.” Pull the Bill Clinton maneuver and say “Mistakes were made” or tell her you “feel bad” about what you did. You are granted two freebie “I’m sorry”s for the life of your relationship; use them wisely.

IX. Connect with her emotions

Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendevous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions. There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.

X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire. This is one reason why the greatest lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, especially not a girl you aren’t ****ing. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals. Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to sleep with many MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi lover you will be.

XI. Be irrationally self-confident

No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.

XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses

In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, don’t waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate. If you write well but dance poorly, don’t kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dancefloor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are; there is a groupie for every male endeavor. Except World of Warcraft.

XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little

Touching a woman inappropriately on the first date will get you further with her than not touching her at all. Don’t let a woman’s faux indignation at your boldness sway you; they secretly love it when a man aggressively pursues what he wants and makes his sexual intentions known. You don’t have to be an *******, but if you have no choice, being an inconsiderate ******* beats being a polite beta, every time.

XIV. **** her good

**** her like it’s your last ****. And hers. **** her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

XV. Maintain your state control

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, **** tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.

XVI. Never be afraid to lose her

You must not fear. Fear is the love-killer. Fear is the ego-triumph that brings abject loneliness. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. And when your ego-fear is gone you will turn and face your lover, and only your heart will remain. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
    Beta happends.
    The only breaks are slay breaks.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh god I missed that bit...
    You know you're over-thinking things when you turn road head into a mobile pajama party.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably true. But she was a bit of a ****.
    Yeah, her being a kunt is more reason to maintain your pride and dignity, not less.

What happened is you made a whole load of effort for her, which wasn't appreciated, consequently you're angry. Realistically, that's on you. You shouldn't have poured energy into someone who wouldn't reciprocate. Then you wouldn't feel ripped off and therefore you wouldn't be angry.

Also, your text was ridiculous, basically you're going "Nuh-uh, I am valuable!". Well, OK you are, but not to her. If you were, you'd still be together. If being with you didn't change her mind on that, a text sure as schit isn't going to.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."