1fstgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new weight gainer for poor people?

okay i tried to do a search about weight gainers and all it keeps giving me is some fatal error message. i used to buy prolab n-large 2 but now i don't have the money to buy that expensive 4 scoops powder anymore. but it seems the regular whey protein is cheap.
    so my question is, does anybody know of a weight gainer that has at least 40g of whey protein and like 100g of carbs and is cheaper than nlarge?
    or does anybody know how to make my own with regular chocolate protein powder? thanks in advance.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read this whole thread there's a bunch of links with info on homemade weight gainers. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=102687

1fstgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the link. that has a lot of good info. on it.