Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

With recent findings...

With recent findings, it's become more and more apparent to me that the supplement users on this site, and in general really don't care about how effective their supplements are. They don't care about efficacious doses, they don't care about proven studies...they only care about one thing.

How it makes them "feel".

The "best" pre-workout in the world has been shown to be the "best" because it has designer amphetamines in it. Put that product up against 5g of creatine mono/day in a study, guess who ends up gaining more size + strength?

Ugh. Maybe iForce should start dumbing down some of it's products so we can make more profit, and just throw stims/"feel good" compounds at people and not give a crap about actual effects.

/rant.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The "best" pre-workout in the world has been shown to be the "best" because it has designer amphetamines in it. Put that product up against 5g of creatine mono/day in a study, guess who ends up gaining more size + strength?
    5g of creatine.... mofo for the WIN!

Stick to your guns, iForce is doing well going in their direction.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all about good time feelings ..

cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It wont matter soon. With all these shady companies "spiking" or accidentally spiking products, and all these idiots snorting pre workouts, or abusing them and dropping dead, we will have horrible regulations soon. The government already wants to control every aspect of our lives, I refuse to pay a co-pay plus out of pocket deductible just to get creatine.

A few bad apples always ruin the bunch.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No offense man but one of your most popular products is Hemavol which is arguably a useless and completely unnecessary product to have. That being said I think a lot of people enjoy the 'feeling' they get from a pump so they have better workouts. I personally never got something from it but I'm not going to start a thread saying the industry is stupid because people buy a lot of Hemavol when their money could be spent better elsewhere.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for good feels

Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

Permission to Land JustinHawkins's Avatar
    JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jim even said everyone is just looking for that low grade high from the stims (assuming we're talking pwo and of course we are). Yeah I'm a victim of going to the gym "happy" but underdosed products shouldn't even be bothered with.
    10 Day Formutech FLEXIBLE Joint Formula Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156498193

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With recent findings, it's become more and more apparent to me that the supplement users on this site, and in general really don't care about how effective their supplements are. They don't care about efficacious doses, they don't care about proven studies...they only care about one thing.

How it makes them "feel".

Ugh. Maybe iForce should start dumbing down some of it's products so we can make more profit, and just throw stims/"feel good" compounds at people and not give a crap about actual effects.

/rant.
    I thought that was Conquer's niche?

I keed, I keed.

I do agree with the sentiment. I have been guilty of praising supplements solely based on the "feel good" effects with no regard for true performance increases in the past.

I'm so excited to see some more products coming out with true performance enhancing profiles that get better with continued use as opposed to "worse" due to stimulant tolerance buildup.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    No offense man but one of your most popular products is Hemavol which is arguably a useless and completely unnecessary product to have. That being said I think a lot of people enjoy the 'feeling' they get from a pump so they have better workouts. I personally never got something from it but I'm not going to start a thread saying the industry is stupid because people buy a lot of Hemavol when their money could be spent better elsewhere.
    Wooooow, what he said!

I'm out.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes, agmatine + citrulline + norvaline(yes, I know coops feelings on it) provide no benefits whatsoever.

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    I thought that was Conquer's niche?

I keed, I keed.

I do agree with the sentiment. I have been guilty of praising supplements solely based on the "feel good" effects with no regard for true performance increases in the past.

I'm so excited to see some more products coming out with true performance enhancing profiles that get better with continued use as opposed to "worse" due to stimulant tolerance buildup.
    Conquer is very low on stims in comparison to our previous pre-wo products. Every company must market that their product produces a "feel good" enhancement to compete at this point.
    I got no strings on me

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol^

Just look at the direction protein is going.

People are stupid and irresponsible.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The "feel" of the product is obvious and apparent right away. Hence why people are drawn to this as a benchmark. Actual performance results need to be measure over time and thus people seem to care less over all with them. Guys often change their pre workout product every month so I can you really judge something beyond the initial feel? You really can't.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000) joodabop is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tend to agree with Vaughn...how many people are looking forward to trying EVOL when it drops?

"The scarcity of 1,3-dimethylamine (DMAA) has left us with a void to be filled…Enter AMPenergy…Enter… EVOL."

The overall formula for EVOL looks great, but I'm sure they also peaked a lot of interest by positioning it as a replacement for DMAA.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People are less inclined to do proper research on effective compounds that have no feels in contrast to those who have focus/energy aspects, especially concerning PWO's. But then again, your average gym goer isn't looking to micromanage aspects of his supplement regime conductive to improving LBM/VO2 max/etc. They're more interested in getting hyped for the gym. As it turns out, if you're actually passionate about improving yourself in the gym, you don't any additional focus/energy/pump to perform.

But the average person will never have that passion, and thus will look to alternative quick-fix means of supplementation for that. Regardless of whether or not it's beneficial from an ergogenic standpoint.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interdasting
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all seriousness, pre-workouts are probably the most overrated bodybuilding supplement. And I mean ALL of them. In 99% of pre's the only thing that is properly dosed are the stims, a bunch of stims for dat feeling... But this is what the kids like nowadays, a junkie generation...

- Dave Tate

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People nowadays want instant gratification
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    In all seriousness, pre-workouts are probably the most overrated bodybuilding supplement.\
    Test boosters are the most overrated
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cubsfan2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    In all seriousness, pre-workouts are probably the most overrated bodybuilding supplement. And I mean ALL of them. In 99% of pre's the only thing that is properly dosed are the stims, a bunch of stims for dat feeling... But this is what the kids like nowadays, a junkie generation...
    I used to be the same way in 05/06. When the original AMP and Stim-X came out I loved the way I felt on them. ECA used to give me the silver lines in vision, so I enjoyed AMP and Stim-x. I did not snort them or any dumb crap like people now a days. Now, maybe because I'm older, I can't stand most of the stim products anymore. 2 scoops Alphamine and I'm flying, to most people it's low stim haha.

As far as pre, 80% of the time I have been using non-stim. My workout have even been better, because I don't have to stop and keep checking heart rate to see if I'm going to die.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOLing so hard over these "feels" pictures.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Test boosters are the most overrated
    You wizard! Please note I said "in all seriousness". Test-boosters are a joke

- Dave Tate

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no offense Vaughn, but I'm just saying your top product is worthless and letting everyone know it didn't work for me

again, no offense

no offense means you can't get mad at me

Dodge, plzgo
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh yes. everyone takes conquer not because of the stims and PEA. they take it for the trace amounts of COP, creatine and agmatine.

CRAZE.
    CRAZE.
    CRAZE.
    CRAZE TILL I DIE.
    ALL HAIL CRAZE
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I am not looking for my pre-workout to contain things that I feel will make or break my work outs. All of those items I take on their own as part of my daily sups. My pre-workout IS for how it makes me feel (as in stims to help give me energy/focus) to help me do more while lifting. I agree that now a days companies are getting more into glamourizing their products just to sell more even at the cost of putting quality ingredients in them. Honestly it's one of the reasons I stick with ON 100% Gold Whey. It may not be the thickest or tastiest, but I want something simple and not filled with junk.

Bottom line is everything today is a business. If you can get more profit by putting crappier ingredients in a supp and get away with it, then some companies are going to do it.

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    no offense Vaughn, but I'm just saying your top product is worthless and letting everyone know it didn't work for me

again, no offense

no offense means you can't get mad at me

Dodge, plzgo
    no offense but i love you.
    I got no strings on me

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no offense but i love you.
    Rumor has it RVA is doing g4p for proton.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    Rumor has it RVA is doing g4p for proton.
    praise the lawd. this day has finally come.
    I got no strings on me

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was thinking the same.

People are like "oh well I still have a few tubs"

There is something which we have no idea its effects on your body

But hey...I guess a good workout is better than long term health

the same goes for companies that pixie dust their products and put beta alanine in it...the use thinks OH MAN I CAN FEEL IT WORKING

lol
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX