alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexkoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back into it after injury, need advice!

Hey guys, I've recently had to take about 3 months off from the gym due to injury. I'm pretty much fully recovered but not sure how to get back into training.

The few times I've gotten back into it after long breaks I went too hard and felt like I got hit by a truck for 4 days.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on training programs or articles to get back into the gym and maximize efficiency at recovering the lost gainz.

All input is welcome, thanks!

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My suggestion is mostly obvious - ease back into it. Do 50% of the weight you want to do the first time, then take 2 days off before working out again.

What injury did you get? And perhaps more importantly, what are you doing to make sure it doesn't happen again? Warmup, etc?

I did get injured and had to take 3 months off to recover (plus some). My priority coming back was never "maximize efficiency at recovering the lost gainz" - my priority was "make sure I never get this kind of injury again".