dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmswork is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do the chemicals in meats really make a difference on aging?

I've been talking to others who eat EXTREMELY healthy, but their food is always delicious at the same time. Sadly where I live, there are no nice restraunts, in fact the nicest one would be chipotle. I've never cooked too much, but am willing to learn. Anyways I heard that the chemicals in most american meat, is very bad for you, let alone the other things they put into fast food. But my question is, how big of a difference does not eating meat make? ((Minus fish, as I heard that's probably the only meat I can eat without worry, besides talapia.)) Thanks!

LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dmswork View Post
    I've been talking to others who eat EXTREMELY healthy, but their food is always delicious at the same time. Sadly where I live, there are no nice restraunts, in fact the nicest one would be chipotle. I've never cooked too much, but am willing to learn. Anyways I heard that the chemicals in most american meat, is very bad for you, let alone the other things they put into fast food. But my question is, how big of a difference does not eating meat make? ((Minus fish, as I heard that's probably the only meat I can eat without worry, besides talapia.)) Thanks!
    I too don't eat red meat often (don't really crave for it, actually, not my favourite meat) and stick to poultry and fish. Besides from the hormones and antibiotics in most (cheap) red meats, carnitine is an often referred to substance that is linked to early death. Though carnitine is often used as a supplement, it is also linked to cardiovascular disease amongst others.
    You can easily get things like creatine and vitamin B12 through other sources or supplements. Cooking poultry and fish isn't that hard, in fact it's pretty much the easiest thing to make in the kitchen

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaViidaLocaa View Post
    I too don't eat red meat often (don't really crave for it, actually, not my favourite meat) and stick to poultry and fish. Besides from the hormones and antibiotics in most (cheap) red meats, carnitine is an often referred to substance that is linked to early death. Though carnitine is often used as a supplement, it is also linked to cardiovascular disease amongst others.
    You can easily get things like creatine and vitamin B12 through other sources or supplements. Cooking poultry and fish isn't that hard, in fact it's pretty much the easiest thing to make in the kitchen
    How do hormones and antibiotics affect the safety of red meat?
    I really have no idea how they can hurt a person as long as the meat is cooked. Never heard of a hormone or antibiotic that could survive high temps, but I am willing to learn of any.
    (of course I like my steaks rare so that might be a problem)

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahem . . .

shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000) shaneee is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, but chronic mTOR over expression will

jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfluchere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dmswork View Post
    If you are concerned with land meat, I would read up on farmed tilapia and question why you think that is safe to eat. I would stick with organic as much as possible, grass fed beef and wild caught fish. I think having a regular detox protocol to remove the burden on your system of accumulated toxins is in order, just my opinion.

Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes an animals diet and treatment can have a profound impact on the taste and nutritional value of the end products.
    I blog about the latest issues in health and nutrition.
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/blog

Want incredibly clear natural energy try ClearTea
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/cleartea