GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSeppanen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bf test in orange county CA

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the water body fat test in orange county california? I know its going to be high but im down 50 lbs and would like to see what I am. Plus itll give me an idea of where I was before.

ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Maybe UCI, I know here at UCSB you can get a bodpod test at the gyms.

ChopperDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fitnesswave.com

It's who I use and they have a testing center in Irvine off of MacArthur and Sky Park. They do hydrostatic weighing which is about as accurate a test as you can get.

marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marcos920 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    These tests usually overestimate bf from what I have heard here and experienced, at 241 lbs it's probably a waste of money (~ $100) to be told you are 40%+ bf.

PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100) PLbeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Body fat estimate sticky is free and you'll get a close estimate on where you stand at right now.