Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fat acceptance is not "ok", BUT.........................

Not every fat person decided to be fat and lazy. Some of it is genetics and being raised in a family that is generally fat and doesn't know how to eat healthy. People who are raised being fat surely aren't too fond of being fat. I am almost 100% they want to be fit/skinny... but it's not as easy as a lot of you may think. And the people that defend being fat have some sort of "confirmation bias" in which they try to justify being fat and battered for it because they have deep psychological issues that result in them having that mindset.

So, it's not all black and white like a lot of you miscers think. Trolling them surely won't help either. They suffer daily im pretty sure.

No i'm not defending fatties. I come from a skinny family (thank god.) But just wanted to clarify this issue.

Yes they should train and try to lose weight, but it's very tough--yet not an excuse to not exercise.

Conclusion, trolling and talking chit on them, doesn't help. You don't fight fire with fire.
    Just a thought.
    ✔ █♦◢Fall 2013 Bulking Crew ◣♦█ ✔

**Misc Cologne Crew**

p.s. My stats are not real you dumb *******s.

s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ
    s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ

sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people think insulting others will potentially serve as a catalyst for change

nothing new here

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of people don't know basic nutrition either, lack of education and bad family habits go a long way in causing these things.

oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldstock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If people want to be overweight, fine. But when they get on a soap box and start preaching that not only is it ok, but you are somehow stronger for embracing an unhelathy lifestyle, they open themselves up for criticism.

It's no different than naturopathic websites misrepresenting information in a way that the common person won't be able to catch. It's irresponsible and it should be struck down by those who know better.

jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    None of them really try with diets so they just give an excuse like thyroid\genetic problems... Thats why everyone hates those type of fatties

Yes I did think I used to just be " big "
    No I did not try to really exercise
    Yes I finally dieted and exercised correctly
    Yes the weight actually came off * magic *
    Makes bout $350/week crew ( srs )
    Second Job because no social life crew ( totally ok with it )
    Ex Dipper, Smoker, Vaper, **** can't control me cuz
    ** Good vibe crew **
    ** Bearded brah **

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you're aware that your fat and willing to change cool. If you're fat and you're fine with the way you are.. fine.

If you're fat and you act all high and mighty then **** off.

PM me with your Navy ?'s LoseTheKeg's Avatar
    LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoseTheKeg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm fat, and I'm not okay with it. That's why I joined here and started a routine from here. Stand by for results. People way lazier than me are skinny as heck. I've got a good buddy who never runs and runs way faster than me, and he doesn't lift. At least I crush him on push-ups.

Cliffs:
    I didn't choose to be fat, but I'm working on it.
    Fat people should try to fix themselves. With enough work, they will.
    Actively seeking workout program advice! PM me!

Overcome adversity or adversity will overcome you.

**responds to 8-month-old posts like a total noob crew**
    **Jayhawks crew**
    **US Navy crew**

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    If you're aware that your fat and willing to change cool. If you're fat and you're fine with the way you are.. fine.

If you're fat and you act all high and mighty then **** off.
    Agreed. Seems like a lot of work to maintain an obese weight. I mean that's a lot of eating!

Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I feel really bad for kids who are just born into an obese family and just know nothing different... They never really had a chance

lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10) lickinmyclitori is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    A lot of people don't know basic nutrition either, lack of education and bad family habits go a long way in causing these things.
    This although eventually they need to cut the umbilical cord and strive fir change like me. My family still gets mad I dont eat some of the chit they do.

shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Losing fat is a psychological journey, any fatty that makes a huge effort to lose weight is cool in my book.

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Believe it or not, people are not that unique. Nothing short of a genetic defect is an excuse for being fat unless you enjoy it.

Registered User GentlemanLifter's Avatar
    GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeshBrah View Post
    I am almost 100% they want to be fit/skinny...
    Yes. And I want a pony.

But it ain't gonna happen.
    I say good day to you, sir.

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Genetics play a bigger role than most people think.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are a fool OP. If you are OBESE it is your fault and your fault only. There is no genetic disorder that makes you eat 12,000 calories and do nothing every day. Now being fatter than other yes can be genetics, but obese or even close is your fault. Bad genetics towards being fat is you do nothing and are skinny fat. That is with a good diet and medium exercise.
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000) Digivice is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb genetics is preventing you from simple calories in<calories out diet.

People are fat because of 2 reasons:
    1. They CHOOSE to be fat as a preference
    2. They make excuses that their genetics prevents them from doing certain things like maintaining proper exercise/diet.

Sure some fat people have legitimate excuses (life threatening asthma, etc), but that doesn't stop you from eating right. Proper diet is arguably as much if not more important than exercise.
    Taylor Swift Music is Actually not Bad Crew
    Longtime Lurker Crew
    No avi/stats Until Reasonably Aesthetic Crew
    Always Pick 7 Crew

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would beat the shyt out of some one making fun of a fat girl.

But this whole fat acceptance thing should not be shocking.

Acceptance = lazy

What do you expect from a fat girl?
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Believe it or not, people are not that unique. Nothing short of a genetic defect is an excuse for being fat unless you enjoy it.
    Some people reach 200 lbs at the age of 15.... evidently, they are too young to realize what they're getting into... By the time they are 18-20... it's extremely hard to lose all that weight... Their parents are the one to blame, not them. They do have the responsibility to change that for sure, but it's not an easy journey. Think of a skinny guy "bulking", it's obviously not that easy-- at least it wasn't for me and many others, they on the other hand have to drop all that weight which is pretty fukking hard if you ask me. Also factor in the self esteem of going to the gym and other factors, which is a double edged sword either in motivation to change or having your self esteem destroyed.
    ✔ █♦◢Fall 2013 Bulking Crew ◣♦█ ✔

**Misc Cologne Crew**

p.s. My stats are not real you dumb *******s.

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Making a healthy lifestyle change is pretty difficult, especially if you are still dependent. With that being said, not taking advice from those who have achieved the goals that you strive for is ignorant, I figured that one out when I was a teenager and yet so many obese people for some reason, still haven't

nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heh... I have severe asthama and have been on prednisone most of my life but that is not what I use as an excuse. I ate a ton of food.

Now that I have lost 43lbs over the past 7 months I feel great and my asthma, while not gone, is certainly better.

3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hot...192149769.html

^ this is what this world has come to. Fit people having to defend themselves b/c fatties get all their overweight jim jams rustled.

Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

do you even want to live?

Fat acceptance not even once.
    *Texas Crew*

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be 100% honest, fat people being fat is usually just as much genetics as diet and exercise. I know plenty of fat people who eat a lot less than my 115lb girlfriend.

But I hate when someone uses "genetics" as an excuse to be lazy and eat bad.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coming from an unhealthy family. Fat shaming saved my life srs.

My positive change has had a positive impact on my parents. They have completely changed their lifestyle after seeing my progress,
    Best Gym Lifts 445s/340b/525d
    Best Meet Lifts 424s/314b/491d

Wu-Tang Clan is for the children!
    *Computer Science Crew*

RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Gayford View Post

do you even want to live?

Fat acceptance not even once.
    I think OP's point was not that we should accept being fat, being obese is defiantly not okay.

I think his point was that making fun of people like this doesn't help the situation. Making them feel bad about themselves is not the right way to make them change

Registered User TheSuperAmadeus's Avatar
    TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    former fat brah. lost 90 lbs at 18. most of my family is overweight. my mom was always a psuedo healthy person. fat free everything type of stuff. i had bad eating habbits too. id eat until i felt sick. that being said i lost the weight. and it wasnt that hard. i still cant eat much over 2000 cal a day or ill gain weight. that being said i think its mostly genetics who decides who is fat and who isnt. i was talking to a girl the other day who said something like "seems like all guys in highschool are either really skinny or really fat" not knowing my past. most guys who are even athletes and in good shape have no idea why. brb "dont eat after dark." " im so active. i walk almost a mile a day". people that are skinny and have always been skinny like to act like they are better than fat people when they really arnt. they might be healthier but they arnt mentally any stronger.

but i feel we should all take responsibility for our selves and play the hand your delt. things could be a lot worse

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    every single person who is obese is obese by choice. every single one. if you are obese, you are a pathetic excuse of a human and dont deserve to live. whenever i see an obese person, I know in my head they are lazy, uneducated and have no pride
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    apparently someone convinced them they were worth their weight in gold and they're just trying to increase their net value.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.